Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
Dems have to be freaking out about Sleepy Joe debating Trump since Joe's obviously just a puppet at this point.

We've seen in recent interviews where he has been looking down to obviously read notes while being interviewed over webcam and, in his interview with Anderson Cooper, he can be seen obviously looking off to the side of the camera to read notes and prepared answers (it's obvious because you can see his eyes shift from the teleprompter back to the camera after he reads answers).

Actually, in this clip from the start of the interview, you can see his eyes shift to the teleprompter after he gets done watching Anderson Cooper ask the question!

My question is, will Democrats even risk letting Joe debate or is this all smoke and mirrors?

If they do let him debate, will he have an earpiece in with someone feeding him answers?

[video=youtube][/video]
Reply/Quote
I wonder if his main research and preparation is coming up with nicknames that will be the only thing his base cares about?
Reply/Quote
Joe Biden and Donald Trump facing off against each other with their public speaking skills in three 90 minute debates.... I literally can't think of anything I would want to watch less.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Antifa Joe is gonna smoke Donny the Confederate.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Trump was erratic and did fairly poorly in the debates the last go around. Joe earned praise for his 1-on-1 debates with Bernie.

I'm not sure Democrats are afraid of Biden debating Trump, but I have a feeling that people are afraid of Biden embarrassing Trump, given the number of threads that call Biden "sleepy Joe" and insist that someone who has spent the last few months discussing and proposing rational policy is losing his mental faculties while praising someone who has been growing increasingly paranoid and has spent every 4 days golfing while 180,000+ Americans have died from a pandemic he isn't trying to stop.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If I were Joe Biden’s handler I’d insist both had to walk down a ramp to the stage like the one at West Point that Trump could barely navigate like it was part of an obstacle course.

The only thing that gives Trump more trouble than walking down a gently sloping access ramp for the handicapped is telling the truth.
Reply/Quote
I'd be worried for Biden if it was going to be an actual debate. Instead it'll be a clown show with Biden citing facts and statistics and Trump having another mini-stroke on stage and spouting nonsense, lies, ad hominem, and conspiracy theories while the fact checkers and moderators bash their heads into their desks in order to escape the insanity.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 06:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I were Joe Biden’s handler I’d insist both had to walk down a ramp to the stage like the one at West Point that Trump could barely navigate like it was part of an obstacle course.

The only thing that gives Trump more trouble than walking down a gently sloping access ramp for the handicapped is telling the truth.

There should be a spelling contest: Hamburger, Coverage, Counsel, Unprecedented  

Pronounce these places: Thailand, Yosemite, Tanzania 

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 07:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There should be a spelling contest: Hamburger, Coverage, Counsel, Unprecedented  

Hamberder. Covridge. Cousil. Unpressdented.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 08:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hamberder. Covridge. Cousil. Unpressdented.

Covfefe**

Reply/Quote
Biden could go up there and shit in his hand and take a bite and I would vote for him over the sexual deviant lying conman wanna be dictator racist bankruptcy king Russian puppet.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 07:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There should be a spelling contest: Hamburger, Coverage, Counsel, Unprecedented  

Hmm, I put the over/under on 10 minutes, before Biden reverts to tall tales of the days of Corn Pop, and his band of "bad dudes", and then goes on to ramble about how back in the good ole days of Robert KKK Byrd, and such..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 09:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I put the over/under on 10 minutes, before Biden reverts to tall tales of the days of Corn Pop, and his band of "bad dudes", and then goes on to ramble about how back in the good ole days of Robert KKK Byrd, and such..

It'll be 10 more minutes than we'll get out of Trump.
Reply/Quote
Who knows maybe they can just pretend it's High School and Biden can take him out behind the gym and beat the hell out of him. As long as Joe's asmar don't kick in.

bfine's prediction on 6 SEPT 20: They will not debate unscripted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I didn't watch the vid bc like I said Biden could chew on his own turd and it will still show he is more competent than what we have. But according to the title Biden says trump and his allies are rooting for violence. And I would say that comment hit the nail on the head. As much as the right wing media is focusing on violence and destruction. They love it and think it makes it more likely trump is elected. Wouldn't be surprised if trump and russia start or are funding rioters. Would absolutely not be below them.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 09:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I put the over/under on 10 minutes, before Biden reverts to tall tales of the days of Corn Pop, and his band of "bad dudes", and then goes on to ramble about how back in the good ole days of Robert KKK Byrd, and such..

That's malarkey Wink

To be fair, Byrd spent his career after the mid 60's championing civil rights after owning up to the mistakes of his youth. 

John Lewis praised him for that after his death

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/lawmaker-news/106809-robert-byrd-a-true-statesman-rep-john-lewis

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 09:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's malarkey Wink

To be fair, Byrd spent his career after the mid 60's championing civil rights after owning up to the mistakes of his youth. 

John Lewis praised him for that after his death

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/lawmaker-news/106809-robert-byrd-a-true-statesman-rep-john-lewis

How the hell could John Lewis praise anyone after his death?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 05:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump was erratic and did fairly poorly in the debates the last go around. Joe earned praise for his 1-on-1 debates with Bernie.

I'm not sure Democrats are afraid of Biden debating Trump, but I have a feeling that people are afraid of Biden embarrassing Trump, given the number of threads that call Biden "sleepy Joe" and insist that someone who has spent the last few months discussing and proposing rational policy is losing his mental faculties while praising someone who has been growing increasingly paranoid and has spent every 4 days golfing while 180,000+ Americans have died from a pandemic he isn't trying to stop.
Are you serious?

You might believe he did poorly if you listened to the left-wing media that did everything to try and ensure a Hillary victory, but Hillary was laughing at Trump's answers before he even started speaking, which was obviously just a  tactic to try to get the audience to believe that his answers were so bad they were comical.

I love how you praise Joe's mental capacities but ignore the straight-up facts that I point out of him reading off a teleprompter or looking down to read notes that were written for him.  

If you look at all the news, they're all trying to bash Trump for rushing too much to find a cure and fight the virus, but you're saying that he's not taking it seriously enough.

That speaks to your clear agenda and bias.   
(09-06-2020, 06:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'd be worried for Biden if it was going to be an actual debate. Instead it'll be a clown show with Biden citing facts and statistics and Trump having another mini-stroke on stage and spouting nonsense, lies, ad hominem, and conspiracy theories while the fact checkers and moderators bash their heads into their desks in order to escape the insanity.

Like I said above, if that were true, Hillary wouldn't have been laughing before Trump even spoke.  

The only way Biden will be able to site facts and actually debate is if he's told what to say through an earpiece or on a teleprompter, which I pointed out examples and you just ignore.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How the hell could John Lewis praise anyone after his death?

“I like people who weren’t captured”. Losers
Reply/Quote
Someone, who you know, told me people of a specific class are being paid to write posts. I’ll ask them if it’s ok to tell you who it is.
Reply/Quote