Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
(09-30-2020, 09:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If he was prepared, why would he need notes?  What notes would he need?  He was given answers beforehand to respond.  
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Prepared?!  

They were pre-prepared responses, NOT NOTES!  

What were they notes of, as you two claim?!

Oh, by the way, he was wearing a wire!  

He can't think independently! 

He obviously couldn't have a teleprompter in the debates, but see above that he had a wire.

I'm not surprised by your response because, like always, you just personally attack me and act like it somehow builds your case.

Congrats  ThumbsUp

Don’t forget about all those PEDs Biden was hopped up on.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 09:18 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It's a shirt wrinkle.  Jesus Christ.

(09-30-2020, 09:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't attack you personally. Your comments were delusional and I explained why.

But this response is even more delusional. You're arguing that a crease in his shirt is a wire...? lol, come on, man. I get it. You've made weekly threads about Joe Biden being senile and he destroyed that argument last night. At some point you have to move on when reality contradicts your beliefs.

A WRINKLE?!  

There's no way you can seriously believe that's a wrinkle and then accuse me of being delusional!

Also, he was looking down because he was being fed answers onto his tablet, which is illegal in debates, and I also think it's illegal to even have notes!  Yes, you can make notes, but not have them pre-written down, per the rules.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 11:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A WRINKLE?!  

There's no way you can seriously believe that's a wrinkle and then accuse me of being delusional!

Also, he was looking down because he was being fed answers onto his tablet, which is illegal in debates, and I also think it's illegal to even have notes!  Yes, you can make notes, but not have them pre-written down, per the rules.

Where is this wire going?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Wait, there's a tablet now? He upgraded from notes to a tablet. Impressive, 12 hours after the debate ended. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 11:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Where is this wire going?  

[Image: CautiousRemarkableBonobo-max-1mb.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 11:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: CautiousRemarkableBonobo-max-1mb.gif]

The comments section postulates that it is either a listening device or wire for delivering drugs to biden. Its almost like people are looking for "evidence" to support their predisposed conclusions. 

I'm open to the possibility biden has a wire but I see no earpiece. 
Reply/Quote
This is embarrassing and cringeworthy for a particular poster.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The comments section postulates that it is either a listening device or wire for delivering drugs to biden. Its almost like people are looking for "evidence" to support their predisposed conclusions. 

I'm open to the possibility biden has a wire but I see no earpiece. 

I found it. You can see it under his skin and implanted inside the ear itself. There are not wrinkles in his skin, they're wires.

If you look at his eye lid, there's a mini tablet installed in it for him to read answers. 

[Image: QlUIlHt.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 10:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Don’t forget about all those PEDs Biden was hopped up on.

Yes, the PED's that cure Dementia. I wish our family knew for the sake of my Gpa, Adderall cured Dementia. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Yep, delusional.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
So far we have:

TRUMP = 0
BIDEN = doesn't matter because he's cheating
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I found it. You can see it under his skin and implanted inside the ear itself. There are not wrinkles in his skin, they're wires.

If you look at his eye lid, there's a mini tablet installed in it for him to read answers. 

Actually the implanted wires connect with super advanced tech contact lenses designed for Biden by the Deep State which actually he can read from. Something similar to Iron Mans helmet, but in contact lenses tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This is egg on my face. I didn't realize you could see wires on Biden's wrists and a diaper.

[Image: 3c8Zqva.png]

I stand corrected. He was literally being manipulated like a puppet

Reply/Quote
oh for ***** sake...

why didn't you all tell me he had these two "advisors" with him!?!?! You all made me think Biden was actually doing this on his own

[Image: v1.bjsxNzM4OTU7ajsxODU0MjsxMjAwOzczMTs0ODg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Actually the implanted wires connect with super advanced tech contact lenses designed for Biden by the Deep State which actually he can read from. Something similar to Iron Mans helmet, but in contact lenses tho.

Given to the Deep State by the sex ring blood cultists 

Reply/Quote

WTF? ILLEGAL? And the “law and order” President didn’t immediately make a citizens arrest? Or at least call 911 to report a crime? The guy who accused Biden of taking PEDs for a debate didn’t point out the illegal tablet and copious illegal notes Biden was reading from illegally while on live TV for everyone to see?

You can tell it was a complete shit show for Trump if the best the Republicans can say is the sleepy guy with dementia did so well he must have been cheating illegally.
Reply/Quote
It really is amazing.  Most people, even the Trump defenders, can admit Trump lost and badly but there always the holdouts looking for some way the other guy "cheated".

I was actually encouraged to see people agreeing that Trump looked bad.  Not that I think it changed their votes but it gave me some hope for their ability to separate fantasy from reality.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 02:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: It really is amazing.  Most people, even the Trump defenders, can admit Trump lost and badly but there always the holdouts looking for some way the other guy "cheated".

I was actually encouraged to see people agreeing that Trump looked bad.  Not that I think it changed their votes but it gave me some hope for their ability to separate fantasy from reality.

Independents seem to be moving towards Trump now, at least in the groups previewed on CNN and MSNBC. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 08:46 PM)Dill Wrote: Independents seem to be moving towards Trump now, at least in the groups previewed on CNN and MSNBC. 

They may be saying that so Biden voters don't get smug and stay home on election day. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 10:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They may be saying that so Biden voters don't get smug and stay home on election day. 

In my brief experience, I'd say they are not savvy enough for that kind of strategy.

Also, I wish they were.
Reply/Quote