Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
(09-23-2020, 11:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Watch Biden in this "interview" where he's obviously looking at the reporter when he's getting asked a question but then shifts his eyes to the teleprompter to read the answer and then has to tell the teleprompter operator that he's not doing it right!

Are you serious?!  

You really want to vote for this guy?!

I'll take 4 years of that over this guy.

But preferably with the Senate still in Repub control.

[Image: Q0064C.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump doing the same thing?  

Someone posted a video of Trump reading from a teleprompter (might have even been you), while GIVING A SPEECH, which is far different than doing it while being interviewed.  

Again, though, as you've proved time and time and time again, you use insults like it somehow boosts your credibility and the quality of your posts when they don't have any.

I didn't insult you. I said your arguments do not work and that you should channel your energy into something more productive. 

I also do not need to use insults to "boost my credibility". I have a masters degree in curriculum and instruction, I have completed my course work in secondary administration, I have a bachelors in history, I've taught American Government for the last decade, I've run a local campaign, and I've volunteered on multiple campaigns for local and state officials. My credibility is my experience and knowledge of the topics I post about. 

My quality comes in my ability to discuss policy, legislation, court decisions, and history, which I do quite frequently. It comes in my ability to research and provide evidence for what I post, as well as evidence showing that claims made by others are incorrect.

As I said before, you're channeling energy into the wrong thing. You're promoting a false premise that everyone here routinely rejects with more than sufficient counter evidence. Find something less self defeating. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't insult you. I said your arguments do not work and that you should channel your energy into something more productive. 

I also do not need to use insults to "boost my credibility". I have a masters degree in curriculum and instruction, I have completed my course work in secondary administration, I have a bachelors in history, I've taught American Government for the last decade, I've run a local campaign, and I've volunteered on multiple campaigns for local and state officials. My credibility is my experience and knowledge of the topics I post about. 

My quality comes in my ability to discuss policy, legislation, court decisions, and history, which I do quite frequently. It comes in my ability to research and provide evidence for what I post, as well as evidence showing that claims made by others are incorrect.

As I said before, you're channeling energy into the wrong thing. You're promoting a false premise that everyone here routinely rejects with more than sufficient counter evidence. Find something less self defeating. 

Claiming my arguments don't work out very well and then posting something and say "might want to fact check," is insulting someone, especially when your "proof" that he was waving to people, is shaky, at best.

Another jab in the last paragraph described as advice tells everyone everything they need to know.  You claim you're not doing something in the opening paragraph and then do it again in the closing one.

Bravo.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Claiming my arguments don't work out very well and then posting something and say "might want to fact check," is insulting someone, especially when your "proof" that he was waving to people, is shaky, at best.

Another jab in the last paragraph described as advice tells everyone everything they need to know.  You claim you're not doing something in the opening paragraph and then do it again in the closing one.

Bravo.

Nothing you pointed to was me using insults. You posted something that was patently false and had been widely refuted. The evidence isn't "shaky". There's literally photos of the people there and first hand accounts. 

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 10:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not disappointed, just in shock and will be wondering if they have a microphone in his ear with people feeding him answers.

So basically either Biden flops in the debates because he's a senile idiot or he does well because he's a senile idiot who is repeating answers he's being secretly given?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 09:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So basically either Biden flops in the debates because he's a senile idiot or he does well because he's a senile idiot who is repeating answers he's being secretly given?

Don't forget about the performance enhancing drugs.  Ninja

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53927766

Quote:Trump challenges Biden to drug test before debate
  • 27 August 2020

Mr Trump told the Washington Examiner he had noticed a sudden improvement in Mr Biden's performance in the Democratic TV debates.

The president offered no evidence his rival might be on drugs other than to say: "I'm pretty good at this stuff."

Mr Biden and Mr Trump will have three debates before the 3 November election.

Back in 2016, Mr Trump suggested his then-Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, had been "getting pumped up" before their debates and challenged her to take a drug test ahead of their final live TV encounter. The Clinton camp brushed aside his challenge.

On Wednesday, the president - who is set to deliver his keynote address to the ongoing Republican party convention on Thursday - made a similar claim, arguing that Mr Biden's debating ability had improved markedly in the final debate.

Mr Trump said the former US vice-president "wasn't even coherent" during some of the 11 live TV debates he competed in against a crowded field of contenders during the Democratic primary season.

By the time of the last debate on 15 March, the field had been whittled down to just Mr Biden and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders.

Mr Trump told the Washington Examiner: "I don't know how he [Mr Biden] could have been so incompetent in his debate performances and then all of a sudden be OK against Bernie."

He added: "It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate.

"You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test because there's no way - you can't do that."

Mr Trump said of the debates: "Well, it is a prizefight. It's no different from the gladiators, except we have to use our brain and our mouth. And our body to stand. I want all standing - they want to sit down."

The three presidential debates will take place in Cleveland, Ohio, on 29 September; in Miami, Florida, on 15 October; and Nashville, Tennessee, on 22 October.

Mr Trump asked for extra debates to be scheduled with Mr Biden, but the Commission on Presidential Debates declined. He then asked for the first debate to be held earlier for the benefit of early voters, again to no avail.

Both Mr Trump, 74, and Mr Biden, 77, have each traded gibes that the other is suffering from dementia.

The Biden team is yet to respond to Mr Trump's remarks.

I wanted to add because this article reminded me:  Another thing the Biden team does very well is NOT respond to Trump's droning.  They won't give him the fight he so desperately wants because he loves chaos and loves trying to put the other guy on the defensive.  Biden isn't falling into that hole over and over again.  It is a good strategy IMHO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 09:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So basically either Biden flops in the debates because he's a senile idiot or he does well because he's a senile idiot who is repeating answers he's being secretly given?

I didn't say that, but it will be obvious if he is and if he can even repeat answers when he's being fed them.

I was also just curious because I see that as the only way that he can compete in the debates.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the moderator cuts Trump off a lot and hands Biden a lot of questions.  

It will be interesting because Biden's not good, even when he's being fed answers.

Take the interview I posted with him obviously reading from the teleprompter, so why do you think he'd suddenly be able to come up with answers and retorts to Trump's answers and points?

Are you still going to blindly vote for him if he flops in the debate(s)?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 10:54 PM)BFritz Wrote: I've noticed his few public appearances that he just started doing in the past month or so

So no public appearances until a month ago?

Is that your final answer?

Also why did you claim he was "locked in his basement" if you knew he was making public appearances?

Pretty clear you either don't know what you are talking about or you are intentionally trolling.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you still going to blindly vote for him if he flops in the debate(s)?

yes.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you still going to blindly vote for him if he flops in the debate(s)?

I'm not voting for Biden even if he mops the floor with Trump's smug lying ass. Just like I didn't vote for Hilary after she proved that she had far more political acumen than he did.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yes.

So you don't care about the well-being of this country?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2020, 12:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you don't care about the well-being of this country?

He responded "yes", meaning he does care about the well-being of this country. That's why he's voting for the guy who has announced a health care plan and isn't refusing to accept the results of a democratic election. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2020, 12:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you don't care about the well-being of this country?

https://twitter.com/genebsperling/status/1309142163385704454
https://twitter.com/econjared/status/1309145403334500357
https://twitter.com/econjared/status/1309145403334500357
https://twitter.com/MilesTaylorUSA/status/1309138553297924103

Biden has an actual healthcare proposal and has treated the COVID-19 situation seriously from the get-go (you'll remember that he and Obama had a pandemic response plan that Trump did away with). Trumpty Dumpty would rather spend his time campaigning in front of large crowds, undermining our election process, and filling RBG's Supreme Court seat ASAP - all while thousands of Americans continue to die.

"Man of the people," my hairy ass.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not voting for Biden even if he mops the floor with Trump's smug lying ass.  Just like I didn't vote for Hilary after she proved that she had far more political acumen than he did.

Do you know about some miracle 3rd party candidate?

Oh wait NVM. You went full kanye?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 03:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So no public appearances until a month ago?

Is that your final answer?

Also why did you claim he was "locked in his basement" if you knew he was making public appearances?

Pretty clear you either don't know what you are talking about or you are intentionally trolling.

It's not called trolling anymore. Its called trumping. 

And it is one of the first major lessons about the internet our country will learn.

Its people who live in a false reality and worship a reality tv show host conman serial sexual assaulter lying wanna be dictator traitor. There are many lessons to be learned. 
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/09/16/trump-says-with-a-herd-mentality-covid-19-coronavirus-will-go-away/amp/

Don’t worry everybody. According to Trump, Covid will go away once we develop herd mentality.

Herd mentality.

Not a typo.
Reply/Quote
You guy thing Biden should bring Stormy Daniels and the 25 other women who accused Trump of sexual assault to the debates with him? Or will American voters and the media frown on that?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 05:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: You guy thing Biden should bring Stormy Daniels and the 25 other women who accused Trump of sexual assault to the debates with him? Or will American voters and the media frown on that?

LOL that would be quite a stunt.  Need a bigger table, though.

[Image: 10xp-accusers-superJumbo.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 05:41 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL that would be quite a stunt.  Need a bigger table, though.

[Image: 10xp-accusers-superJumbo.jpg]

Could you imagine the backlash if Biden pulled a stunt like this? 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Trump is a grifter who is far out of his depth.

How would his continuance in office contribute to national well being?

You don't make the country better by rewarding thieves and punishing the honorable.
Reply/Quote