Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden named the projected winner
(11-09-2020, 11:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Real Clear Politics has taken both AZ and PA off of the Biden win column.  So, I guess Biden is no longer the President-elect..

Buckle up sports fans, looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Edit:  If you're looking for a link?  Just google that shit.

Nah dawg...provide a link that that took them off or this is just making stuff up and that is frowned upon I believe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Real Clear Politics has taken both AZ and PA off of the Biden win column.  So, I guess Biden is no longer the President-elect..

Edit:  If you're looking for a link?  Just google that shit.

I Goggled that shit and it took me to a Snopp Dogg video
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nah dawg...provide a link that that took them off or this is just making stuff up and that is frowned upon I believe.

Don't believe me, check social media.  It's out there..

I'm not being "mean" by posting this, but you asked for it..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/president/

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 11:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Don't believe me, check social media.  It's out there..

I'm not being "mean" by posting this, but you asked for it..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/president/

I saw that because I, as you suggested, googled it.

Did they ever have to called for him or did that "take it back"?
Reply/Quote
Is this being discussed or is it just evident on that site? I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to find details on the president elect label being retracted.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: I saw that because I, as you suggested, googled it.

Did they ever have to called for him or did that "take it back"?

What in the heck are trying to say, just spit it out.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this being discussed or is it just evident on that site?  I feel like it shouldn't be this hard to find details on the president elect label being retracted.

The site show PA, AZ, NC and AK as still undecided.  I didn't find where the site ever said Biden won and then pulled it back.

The main page is a hodgepodge of article about Biden leading and investigating fraud.  A little of this and a little of that.
Reply/Quote
I googled Biden no longer president elect and PA no longer called for Biden and nothing of the sort came up. That would be huge news.  So I'm not so sure about this yet.

PA.gov still has Biden up by 45k votes.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What in the heck are trying to say, just spit it out.

I'm asking if when you said:

(11-09-2020, 11:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Real Clear Politics has taken both AZ and PA off of the Biden win column.  So, I guess Biden is no longer the President-elect..

Edit:  If you're looking for a link?  Just google that shit.

Did they do that or did they never have them in the win column or name him President-elect.

If they DID take them "off" there would be a reason...I'd like to see what that is.

If they did NOT take them "off" because they never had them "on" then it is a moot point.
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying it didn't happen but we shouldn't have to scour the internet for verification that the president elect has been retracted and a week long election is back in contention.

This should be breaking news, shouldn't it?
Reply/Quote