Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Decline Already Showing?
First off, the 42 executive orders that Biden has already signed is absolutely ridiculous. If Trump or any Republican had done that, they'd be called a dictator.

Secondly, does he even know what he's signing or what's going on? Has he had time to look at each of these and make an educated decision or is he just signing what is put in front of him?

Case-in-point: I saw a video on Facebook (which I'm pretty sure has been taken down because I can't find it in my history) where Kamala Harris puts a paper down in front of him while he's sitting at his desk, he picks up the pen without even reading any of it, looks confused like he has no idea what's going on, and says "where do I sign." which then Kamara laughs and points down to the paper.

Why would she know and he wouldn't if he was aware of what was going on?

Did the American people just elect a puppet?
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I'm not big on executive orders myself.
I'm also not big on facebook as a source for anything but fussin', and bullshit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The EOs he has been signing were drafted before he even took office and they were policies he sought to implement. You really need to learn how to think critically about things.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Where was this EO outrage when Trump was signing them left and right?

[checking OP]

Right then. Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
A president doing presidential things for a change. Well how about that....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:08 PM)Interceptor Wrote: A president doing presidential things for a change. Well how about that....

Is it really presidential if he's not making racist remarks (Kung Flu, China Virus), enabling hate groups (stand by), or denying a pandemic?
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 03:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The EOs he has been signing were drafted before he even took office and they were policies he sought to implement. You really need to learn how to think critically about things.
Bidend drafted all of them and critically considered them all, along with their consequences, while he was trying to win the campaign for President?

Also, considering all that, he didn't even know where to sign?  A real President, of even a company, much-less a country, would read over a final copy of something that important, but he didn't even know where he needed to sign?

I'm thinking very critically.  You need to quit making assumptions and start looking at reality.
(01-29-2021, 04:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where was this EO outrage when Trump was signing them left and right?

[checking OP]

Right then. Nevermind.

This compares to four executive orders issued in President Trump's first week, five by President Obama, and zero by President George W. Bush. 

I assume you looked into this.

[Checking source of this post]

Right then. Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is it really presidential if he's not making racist remarks (Kung Flu, China Virus), enabling hate groups (stand by), or denying a pandemic?

One of the executive orders was banning the use of the term China virus among federal workers... As silly as that sounds, people do sound like blumpkins when they say that. So whatever...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bidend drafted all of them and critically considered them all, along with their consequences, while he was trying to win the campaign for President?

You think any POTUS drafts their own EOs? They work with their advisors, craft policy, the language goes through the communications folks and the legal folks, and the final form goes to the desk. Every one of them would have been done between Biden winning the election and the inauguration. Every president enters the White House with a stack of work pre-done. Why are the 100 days so action packed? Because the incoming administration has laid all the groundwork beforehand.

(01-29-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, considering all that, he didn't even know where to sign?  A real President, of even a company, much-less a country, would read over a final copy of something that important, but he didn't even know where he needed to sign?

I can't comment on anything that is non-existent. So until this video is produced, it's place in this discussion is irrelevant.

(01-29-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm thinking very critically.  You need to quit making assumptions and start looking at reality.

No, you most definitely are not thinking critically. Your statement about Biden drafting all of those EOs himself shows that you don't understand the reality of governance, either.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Did senile ol' Biden run out of that magic brain tonic he used to beat Trump in two debates, or something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is it really presidential if he's not making racist remarks (Kung Flu, China Virus), enabling hate groups (stand by), or denying a pandemic?

I don't remember any of the others doing that. 'cept one: and he a real a-hole.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 05:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did senile ol' Biden run out of that magic brain tonic he used to beat Trump in two debates, or something?

Trump beat himself.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bidend drafted all of them and critically considered them all, along with their consequences, while he was trying to win the campaign for President?

Also, considering all that, he didn't even know where to sign?  A real President, of even a company, much-less a country, would read over a final copy of something that important, but he didn't even know where he needed to sign?

I'm thinking very critically.  You need to quit making assumptions and start looking at reality.

This compares to four executive orders issued in President Trump's first week, five by President Obama, and zero by President George W. Bush. 

I assume you looked into this.

[Checking source of this post]

Right then. Nevermind.

Oh you got me good there - using the exact same structure I used. Real original way to show off those critical thinking skills.

You do realize he had over 2 months of knowing he was going to be president to have those EOs prepared so that he could sign them with minimal down time, right? Just because the seditious tangerine said Biden wasn't President didn't mean Biden couldn't prepare to be president. 

Not to mention that since most of Biden's executive orders have been to overturn Trump's, it's not like there's a lot of legalise that has to go into it because one would have to assume Pvt. Bonespurs's EOs didn't have a whole lot of legalise in them. Why would they? The clown signing them assumed he'd be crowned God Emporer by Meal Team Six and Y'all Qaeda come election time.

Apparently relying on cowards to be the foot soldiers in your coup is a bad idea.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 05:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Trump beat himself.

And unlike 2016 he succeeded? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You think any POTUS drafts their own EOs? They work with their advisors, craft policy, the language goes through the communications folks and the legal folks, and the final form goes to the desk. Every one of them would have been done between Biden winning the election and the inauguration. Every president enters the White House with a stack of work pre-done. Why are the 100 days so action packed? Because the incoming administration has laid all the groundwork beforehand.

I can't comment on anything that is non-existent. So until this video is produced, it's place in this discussion is irrelevant.

No, you most definitely are not thinking critically. Your statement about Biden drafting all of those EOs himself shows that you don't understand the reality of governance, either.

He wouldn't need to draft them himself, but he should definitely read over them and be able to understand where even to understand what they're saying, where to sign, and whatever else.

Like I said, the video has magically "disappeared," but I'll definitely keep looking.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wouldn't need to draft them himself, but he should definitely read over them and be able to understand where even to understand what they're saying, where to sign, and whatever else.

Like I said, the video has magically "disappeared," but I'll definitely keep looking.

Do you suppose the video disappeared because it may have been doctored (fake)? I gave social media up years ago (I'd recommend it to anybody), but I've heard they're cracking down on misinformation/ disinformation... I've also heard that by doing this, they're silencing conservative voices.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 06:57 PM)jason Wrote: Do you suppose the video disappeared because it may have been doctored (fake)? I gave social media up years ago (I'd recommend it to anybody), but I've heard they're cracking down on misinformation/ disinformation... I've also heard that by doing this, they're silencing conservative voices.

You can hear him say "where do I sign?"

And then she points.

How would that be doctored (fake)?

Also, everyone pointing to that he had a month to look into all of this, do you think that's what he was focused on every day for a month?  Or do you think he just looked at them and decided they were wrong without doing any research? 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 07:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can hear him say "where do I sign?"

And then she points.

How would that be doctored (fake)?

Also, everyone pointing to that he had a month to look into all of this, do you think that's what he was focused on every day for a month?  Or do you think he just looked at them and decided they were wrong without doing any research? 

Well... I'm not a nerd. So I have zero clue how people doctor videos, but I know that they do it. Many times I am able to tell that they have been. I'm gonna have to see this video.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 07:40 PM)jason Wrote: Well... I'm not a nerd. So I have zero clue how people doctor videos, but I know that they do it. Many times I am able to tell that they have been. I'm gonna have to see this video.

I'll look for it.

Also, lost another 13k in the market today from the money I have to take care of me for the rest of my life, but I guess that's not Biden's fault.
Reply/Quote