Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
(04-21-2022, 12:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any republican who isn't a xenophobic Jesus freak should be a libertarian already. 

Well, I was thinking any more casual viewers who "just vote red." 

I dunno. I don't think it'd hurt in the worst case. Expose these casual republicans to an alternate option, maybe they take it, maybe they still vote R. Either way, can't hurt.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 12:49 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hey man you said it LOL

Yeah, but Catch-22 and all that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 12:48 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ah. We’re worried about divide now.

Disagree with Kamala Harris, or any POC with a (D) next to their name? You’re racist! Oh, AND a misogynist!

Support a Republican nominee? Nazi!

Disagree with Mayor Pete? Homophobe!

Disagree with schools teaching CRT to kids at a board meeting?Domestic terrorist!

Not a fan of a biological male dominating women’s sports? Transphobic!

On and on and down the line. But I’ll be sure to run my criticisms of President mashed potato brains by a nonpartisan judge to make sure they’re valid first going forward. For the sake of bipartisanship.

See I don’t think people are born with that level of victim playing. That stuff can only be learned by years of consuming main stream conservative media.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 01:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: See I don’t think people are born with that level of victim playing. That stuff can only be learned by years of consuming main stream conservative media.

Who’s playing a victim?
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 12:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well, I was thinking any more casual viewers who "just vote red." 

I dunno. I don't think it'd hurt in the worst case. Expose these casual republicans to an alternate option, maybe they take it, maybe they still vote R. Either way, can't hurt.

I will admit it is pretty interesting talking to republicans who think I'm some liberal nutbag because my choice for president was a successful and experienced self-made republican governor rather than a TV star who was a NYC elitist democrat who changed over to "republican" during the Obama administration.

That R means everything to them, clearly.  Anyways, if Biden runs in 2024 he's just going to debate an empty podium and talk about buying hardtack in Scranton as a kid and Trump will be on some right wing news show monologuing about windmill cancer and dead birds after being asked for a specific plan of action if he wins in 2024 even though 2024 is totally going to be ultra-rigged.

With that being said, I know as soon as the libertarian party were to get traction it would be overtaken by insane people, too.  In fact, you'll know it is legit as soon as the opportunistic charlatan types sign up for it in droves.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who’s playing a victim?

Pretty much everyone in this egotistical culture in which we live.  It could be argued the sacred sense of self is essential to our survival as a species, but it sure does make us insufferable at times.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 12:48 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ah. We’re worried about divide now.

Disagree with Kamala Harris, or any POC with a (D) next to their name? You’re racist! Oh, AND a misogynist!

Support a Republican nominee? Nazi!

Disagree with Mayor Pete? Homophobe!

Disagree with schools teaching CRT to kids at a board meeting?Domestic terrorist!

Not a fan of a biological male dominating women’s sports? Transphobic!

OK. I had a vague idea that this might be were you're coming from.

I mean, yeah, I can understand these emotions. I myself have a huge issue with this faulty conclusions you refer to, and I sure was on the receiving end more than once. I would argue though that it is not such a mainstream commonplace attitude. For real, most people will not call you a racist when you disagree with Kamala. I sure know some will.

But the answer to that really is not to call Biden "President mashed potato brains" and take exteme and deliberately provocative anti-democrat standpoints. Or ridiculous ones like with the easter bunny. What is this going to achieve. And is this really so much better than what you perceive to be the sins of the liberals.

--- I for one did not hand out any of these responses you mentioned, not in words and not in spirit. I just beg people to keep it real.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 01:12 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK. I had a vague idea that this might be were you're coming from.

I mean, yeah, I can understand these emotions. I myself have a huge issue with this faulty conclusions you refer to, and I sure was on the receiving end more than once. I would argue though that it is not such a mainstream commonplace attitude. For real, most people will not call you a racist when you disagree with Kamala. I sure know some will.

But the answer to that really is not to call Biden "President mashed potato brains" and take exteme and deliberately provocative anti-democrat standpoints. Or ridiculous ones like with the easter bunny. What is this going to achieve. And is this really so much better than what you perceive to be the sins of the liberals.

--- I for one did not hand out any of these responses you mentioned, not in words and not in spirit. I just beg people to keep it real.

I’ll admit “mashed potato brains” wasn’t right. If I was gonna name call the guy, I should’ve at least tried to make it funny.

I’ll just agree to disagree with you about the Easter Bunny video.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 01:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll admit “mashed potato brains” wasn’t right. If I was gonna name call the guy, I should’ve at least tried to make it funny.

I’ll just agree to disagree with you about the Easter Bunny video.

Joe Biden is the mutton-headed dumbass we deserve, damn it.  He stumbles around and talks about Jesus a lot.  No one really likes him, but we coulda done worse.  The guy sort of sums up our semi-dissatisfied lives, really.  A true representative of the American populace. 

Plus, Biden doesn't need a functioning brain because he just just do research on the internet and be an instant expert like everyone else. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 01:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll just agree to disagree with you about the Easter Bunny video.

Alright. I mean, for sure it's a weird look. But as I said, your presidents have photo ops with easter bunnys and Christmas fuss and turkey pardonings all the time, and then some. There's just a lot of weird folklore customs coming with this job.

Imho, thank God Biden's mind rather is with Ukraine than on who's turn in the eggrolling competition it is.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:55 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If the Democrats were smart, they'd invite the libertarian party or right leaning 3rd party candidates to the debates in the Republicans' place. This would allow more Republicans and right leaning people to be exposed to the libertarian party which will sway votes away from the Republicans in the election and result in more Democrat wins.

Damn good point. At least the concept of getting someone else in the debates.

I get what you are saying. But this should be a golden opportunity for America. Not just democrats.

Get some actual independents involved instead of the same old same old broken two party bullshit
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 06:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn good point. At least the concept of getting someone else in the debates.

I get what you are saying. But this should be a golden opportunity for America. Not just democrats.

Get some actual independents involved instead of the same old same old broken two party bullshit

The fact that one political party can refuse to debate and even have a chance at getting back in power just shows how flawed this system is.  I guess being able to pull in 3 million fewer votes and still win in a landslide can do that to your ego, though.

I will miss the fun of neo-cons assuring me if I tuned into the debate that Biden would just piss his pants and stare ahead blankly, followed by assertions that he was wearing a wire or took some magic brain potion before the debate.  Fun.
Reply/Quote
Person
Woman
Man
Camera
TV

Trump thought a test to examine if his mental faculties were in order was an intelligence test.

He is dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 05:31 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Person
Woman
Man
Camera
TV

Trump thought a test to examine if his mental faculties were in order was an intelligence test.

He is dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.
Dumb.

This thread got resurrected huh?

TOPICAL:

https://twitter.com/sunnyright/status/1519470244489838594?s=21
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 09:56 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This thread got resurrected huh?

TOPICAL:

https://twitter.com/sunnyright/status/1519470244489838594?s=21

But the Republicans are afraid to debate him.
What does THAT say?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 05:33 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: But the Republicans are afraid to debate him.
What does THAT say?

Oh yeah. I’m sure fear of getting worked by Joe Biden, of all people, was the breaking point.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 08:19 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh yeah. I’m sure fear of getting worked by Joe Biden, of all people, was the breaking point.

The face of the GOP had 2 scheduled debates against a lobotomized skeleton and he tapped out after only one.

Biden must be like the TJ Yates of politics.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 09:00 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The face of the GOP had 2 scheduled debates against a lobotomized skeleton and he tapped out after only one.

Biden must be like the TJ Yates of politics.  

Oh man. Bringing TJ Yates into this.

OVER THE LINE!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 10:12 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh man. Bringing TJ Yates into this.

OVER THE LINE!

If you count the legal points we beat TJ Yates and the Texans, by a lot.

Back on topic, what a shame the GOP is denying us a debate between Biden and his Easter Bunny handler and Donald "Troth Central" Trump.  No matter who wins the 2024 election, the USA is gonna be back in top form.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 08:19 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh yeah. I’m sure fear of getting worked by Joe Biden, of all people, was the breaking point.

If it's not that, it must've been the lay-up questions the last dude was asked by the 2 Fox News hosts (who are DEFINITELY liberal apologists).
Reply/Quote