Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
Getting? We blew past that a long time ago.

It’s elder abuse. That bunny scared the shit out of him.
Reply/Quote
Fellas, this is getting ridiculous.

You take an interaction between Biden and a mascot, who probably just told him he was awaited somewhere, as evidence that you "blew past pathetic a long time ago".
I mean, come on.

And for sure it's the peak of irony if someone who supports Trump makes points like these.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 09:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fellas, this is getting ridiculous.

You take an interaction between Biden and a mascot, who probably just told him he was awaited somewhere, as evidence that you "blew past pathetic a long time ago".
I mean, come on.

And for sure it's the peak of irony if someone who supports Trump makes points like these.

^Trump mentioned, that’s a drink for those playing along.

Did he ever have to get flagged down with big sweeping gestures by Peter Cottontail to stop rambling on to god knows who about Afghanistan?
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 09:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fellas, this is getting ridiculous.

I mean, come on.

Yeah, because the government usually hires bunnies as personal assistants to the President ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 11:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: ^Trump mentioned, that’s a drink for those playing along.

Oh quit it won't you. Again, I am not defending Biden, I am questioning your sincerity.

Even more so if you insinuate that putting someone in the wrong just requires to count the word "Trump".

(04-20-2022, 11:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Did he ever have to get flagged down with big sweeping gestures by Peter Cottontail to stop rambling on to god knows who about Afghanistan?

What do I know, Trump rumbled quite a lot though. Biden's an oddball, everyone knew that for centuries. I am not calling him a genius. Others called Trump a genius though, and it's the same people that now call biden demented.

If Biden sat in a Truck like Trump did or told you about unapproved alternative Covid medicines or that he loved Kim or was caught on tape talking about grabbing, you'd call him clearly mentally insane.
Or say if Biden would all of a sudden claim that people in countries like Austria live in forest cities, we call them forest cities, with explosive trees... or if Biden said multiple times he wanted to build see-through walls at the border so no one gets slain by heavy bags of drugs thrown over... you and fritz and then some would immediately call him completely mentally gone too.
With Trump? He said all that, I remember, I am Austrian. Sure most people forgot about these instances, because Trump just said moronic stuff almost daily. And you call Biden demented and Trump, the old university scammer, is just the swellest guy. I mean, there's partisanship and there's denying reality.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, because the government usually hires bunnies as personal assistants to the President ThumbsUp

Oh my, your presidents pardon turkeys and hang around with easter bunnies. Why, I don't know. But it's apparently part of the job.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fox did cut the videos short but the longer ones aren't much better. 

He still looks lost until he finally sees that woman.

Kamala and Barack still ignore him but, in the longer version, Obama does go to him after he ignores him for a while but Kamala sees him and still ignores him when she tries to talk to her. 

Like I said, not much better.
Link please.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And I pointed out how you were wrong.

Someone is lost and confused and it's not me.

Well, it wasn't Biden. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 12:56 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh quit it won't you. Again, I am not defending Biden, I am questioning your sincerity.

Even more so if you insinuate that putting someone in the wrong just requires to count the word "Trump".

What do I know, Trump rumbled quite a lot though. Biden's an oddball, everyone knew that for centuries. I am not calling him a genius. Others called Trump a genius though, and it's the same people that now call biden demented.

If Biden sat in a Truck like Trump did or told you about unapproved alternative Covid medicines or that he loved Kim or was caught on tape talking about grabbing, you'd call him clearly mentally insane.
Or say if Biden would all of a sudden claim that people in countries like Austria live in forest cities, we call them forest cities, with explosive trees... or if Biden said multiple times he wanted to build see-through walls at the border so no one gets slain by heavy bags of drugs thrown over... you and fritz and then some would immediately call him completely mentally gone too.
With Trump? He said all that, I remember, I am Austrian. Sure most people forgot about these instances, because Trump just said moronic stuff almost daily. And you call Biden demented and Trump, the old university scammer, is just the swellest guy. I mean, there's partisanship and there's denying reality.

I’m not a Trump guy. I’m not sure I’ve lauded him for a single thing here.

The notion that this doddering old gaffe machine should be off limits just because the last guy was a moronic **** up is odd.

It ain’t no fun when the rabbit LOL got the gun.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 08:18 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m not a Trump guy. I’m sure I’ve lauded him for a single thing here.

The notion that this doddering old gaffe machine should be off limits just because the last guy was a moronic **** up is odd.

It ain’t no fun when the rabbit LOL got the gun.

Yeah that was initially provoced by fritz, but you endorsed it. You see irony in my words (a la 'you mentioned Trump, you lost'), but you apparently see zero with this board's Trump supporters. This imho is odd.

To be clear, for sure Biden is not "off limits" and that was not what I was getting at. Just keep it real. Slam him for 1.000 real or unreal gaffes or more severe mistakes, just not for this stupid easter bunny gate stuff. 

Especially as a Trump guy. I take it you're not, so sincere apologies if my point came across too harshly. You do not deserve it maybe, but Trump supporters imho absolutely do.
Reply/Quote
Biden could probably convince Trump supporters he's mentally fit by covering his face in orange makeup and dying his hair banana yellow.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:03 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah that was initially provoced by fritz, but you endorsed it. You see irony in my words (a la 'you mentioned Trump, you lost'), but you apparently see zero with this board's Trump supporters. This imho is odd.

To be clear, for sure Biden is not "off limits" and that was not what I was getting at. Just keep it real. Slam him for 1.000 real or unreal gaffes or more severe mistakes, just not for this stupid easter bunny gate stuff. 

Especially as a Trump guy. I take it you're not, so sincere apologies if my point came across too harshly. You do not deserve it maybe, but Trump supporters imho absolutely do.

I’ll go ahead and reserve the right to make fun of the old man for being wrangled and startled by a rabbit the same way I’ll do for the last guy staring at the sun, thanks.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:22 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll go ahead and reserve the right to make fun of the old man for being wrangled and startled by a rabbit the same way I’ll do for the last guy staring at the sun, thanks.

I did both of these things as a kid. I've never been mentally fit. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:22 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll go ahead and reserve the right to make fun of the old man for being wrangled and startled by a rabbit the same way I’ll do for the last guy staring at the sun, thanks.

OK. Imho there's a big difference between making fun or claiming that Biden is clearly demented and beyond pathetic. You endorse and even emphazise the latter perspective, hence contributing to the US' extreme partisan divide.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:42 AM)hollodero Wrote: OK. Imho there's a big difference between making fun or claiming that Biden is clearly demented and beyond pathetic. You endorse and even emphazise the latter perspective, hence contributing to the US' extreme partisan divide.

Side note, Republicans pulling out of debates gives us less chance to watch both sides ramble incoherently now.  Sad. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Side note, Republicans pulling out of debates gives us less chance to watch both sides ramble incoherently now.  Sad. 

Yeah well, the media's loss for being so biased. Any fair moderator would ask Trump how he manages to stay so modest even though he's the greatest genius that ever lived, and ask the Democrat candidate why he's not ashamed for hating America and rigging elections.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Side note, Republicans pulling out of debates gives us less chance to watch both sides ramble incoherently now.  Sad. 

If the Democrats were smart, they'd invite the libertarian party or right leaning 3rd party candidates to the debates in the Republicans' place. This would allow more Republicans and right leaning people to be exposed to the libertarian party which will sway votes away from the Republicans in the election and result in more Democrat wins.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:55 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If the Democrats were smart, they'd invite the libertarian party or right leaning 3rd party candidates to the debates in the Republicans' place. This would allow more Republicans and right leaning people to be exposed to the libertarian party which will sway votes away from the Republicans in the election and result in more Democrat wins.

Any republican who isn't a xenophobic Jesus freak should be a libertarian already. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:42 AM)hollodero Wrote: OK. Imho there's a big difference between making fun or claiming that Biden is clearly demented and beyond pathetic. You endorse and even emphazise the latter perspective, hence contributing to the US' extreme partisan divide.

Ah. We’re worried about divide now.

Disagree with Kamala Harris, or any POC with a (D) next to their name? You’re racist! Oh, AND a misogynist!

Support a Republican nominee? Nazi!

Disagree with Mayor Pete? Homophobe!

Disagree with schools teaching CRT to kids at a board meeting?Domestic terrorist!

Not a fan of a biological male dominating women’s sports? Transphobic!

On and on and down the line. But I’ll be sure to run my criticisms of President mashed potato brains by a nonpartisan judge to make sure they’re valid first going forward. For the sake of bipartisanship.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 09:25 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I did both of these things as a kid. I've never been mentally fit. 

Hey man you said it LOL
Reply/Quote