Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
Amazing how hard it is to convince conservatives that a sleazy philandering legacy NYC elitest Democrat who hung out with Epstein and the Clintons isn't the paragon of the Christian conservative party.

I fully expect Cuomo to flip to R and start going after cancel culture and Mexicans.

The ol saint Ronnie playbook.  Be a Democrat from a liberal area, flip to R, trash poor people and mention Jesus and you're golden. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The sad part is the Democrats actually had a good candidate they could have put up with Tulsi Gabbard. I don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she is right about a lot of things. Of course, when she started climbing the polls Killary said she was a Russian asset and Democrats believed her (Sound familiar) and she fell right off the cliff. And the GOP had good candidates they could have voted for other than Trump. 

I liked Tulsi because she was for Medicare for All. I also liked her general stance that we shouldn't interfere in international quarrels unless we need to. That was the extent to which I understood her policies. I don't know what happened with that Russian Asset thing. Seemed overblown to me, but without knowing the specifics I can't really have much more of an opinion on it.

I'm sure there's a good candidate or two in the Republican party. I imagine they're just being drowned out by all the crazies in that party. I generally don't have a problem with Mitt, so I'll give the GOP that.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 09:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You called my bluff.  I don't have the money to buy a bunch of copies and finagle it onto the best sellers list. 

You realize Hunter's book, Baby Sis's book, Jill's book, Hunter's paintings etc are all just money laundering, right? Or do you believe people actually buy these to read them... Hilarious  
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 10:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Trump seemed to handle running the country better than the current administration

True, but he said mean things and hurt peoples little feelings... often with the truth.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 10:53 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I liked Tulsi because she was for Medicare for All. I also liked her general stance that we shouldn't interfere in international quarrels unless we need to. That was the extent to which I understood her policies. I don't know what happened with that Russian Asset thing. Seemed overblown to me, but without knowing the specifics I can't really have much more of an opinion on it.

I'm sure there's a good candidate or two in the Republican party. I imagine they're just being drowned out by all the crazies in that party. I generally don't have a problem with Mitt, so I'll give the GOP that.

Like I said, I don't like some of Tulsi's stances, and in particular I don't like her stance we shouldn't be arming Ukraine because they can't win against Russia and giving them arms just prolongs the suffering. I really hate that line of thought. But at least she is cognitively there. As for the Russian asset thing, she was rising in the primary and Killary floated that she was Russia's choice of candidates (sound familiar) and he crashed after that. It was during primaries. And Mitt is not a Republican, he's a RINO who is still butt hurt he didn't get picked over Trump.
Reply/Quote
There are a lot of Samoans and Hawaiians in Alaska and I was told by a Hawaiian that Tulsi Gabbard is a Republican that knew early on that she couldn't win in Hawaii as a R so she joined the Democratic party.

From wiki
In 1998, Gabbard began working for the Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values, an anti-gay political action committee her father founded, to pass an amendment giving the Hawaii state legislature the power to "reserve marriage to opposite-sex couples". She spoke on the organization's behalf as late as 2004.

During her term of office, Gabbard successfully led opposition to, and protests of, a state bill that would have legalized same-sex civil unions, and urged Hawaiians to support the Federal Marriage Amendment to prevent federal law from overriding state law with regard to same-sex marriage.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 12:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You realize Hunter's book, Baby Sis's book, Jill's book, Hunter's paintings etc are all just money laundering, right? Or do you believe people actually buy these to read them... Hilarious  

I didn't even know these things exist.  I'm actually reading Walter Mondale's book he wrote in 1975 at the moment.  I really don't look into these vanity projects.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't even know these things exist.  I'm actually reading Walter Mondale's book he wrote in 1975 at the moment.  I really don't look into these vanity projects.

No one does. Like I said, it is a money laundering tool. Nobody is buying this crap, but they get huge million dollar deals to publish them, then unknown entities purchase them in return for who knows what. 
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 01:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No one does. Like I said, it is a money laundering tool. Nobody is buying this crap, but they get huge million dollar deals to publish them, then unknown entities purchase them in return for who knows what. 

Wait, I thought you were the one arguing about Trump inheriting millions and making it billions.  Are we agreeing that our "free market" system is heavily slanted towards people who are already rich?
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 01:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, I thought you were the one arguing about Trump inheriting millions and making it billions.  Are we agreeing that our "free market" system is heavily slanted towards people who are already rich?

That's pretty much a given. I never said otherwise.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's pretty much a given. I never said otherwise.

[Image: Uk9jadfRcPMU.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 12:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Like I said, I don't like some of Tulsi's stances, and in particular I don't like her stance we shouldn't be arming Ukraine because they can't win against Russia and giving them arms just prolongs the suffering. I really hate that line of thought. But at least she is cognitively there. As for the Russian asset thing, she was rising in the primary and Killary floated that she was Russia's choice of candidates (sound familiar) and he crashed after that. It was during primaries. And Mitt is not a Republican, he's a RINO who is still butt hurt he didn't get picked over Trump.
RINO isn't a real thing. He's just a moderate-ish republican. There used to be more of them before Trump and, prior to that, before the tea party.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 01:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: RINO isn't a real thing. He's just a moderate-ish republican. There used to be more of them before Trump and, prior to that, before the tea party.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

The first time I heard RINO as a term was in 2008 when I had a right-winger as a gf and I was arguing my first two picks for president being Ron Paul and Rudy Giuliani (lordy, did that tide turn) showed that I wasn't some liberal nutbag.  Alas, Rudy was a RINO and it was Sarah Palin or bust, and so on.

So that was the first time I heard that term.  Though, with the way the field is slanted towards republicans, I can see why getting that R next to your name makes things a lot easier and attracts people who aren't in tune with the traditional stances of the party. 
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 01:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No one does. Like I said, it is a money laundering tool. Nobody is buying this crap, but they get huge million dollar deals to publish them, then unknown entities purchase them in return for who knows what. 

Like a children's cancer fund or a family charity?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Like a children's cancer fund or a family charity?

Cool

Children's cancer funds and family charities are buying these books?
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 03:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Children's cancer funds and family charities are buying these books?

No, are the money laundering schemes?

Like are the Biden's buying portraits of themselves using charity money?  That kind of thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 08:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Starting at 3:15, this video shows Biden wondering around with no idea what he's doing. Obama and Kamala completely ignore him and just talk to other people, even when Biden says "Barack" and puts his hand on Obama's shoulder.

How disrespectful can you be to who is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world?

Biden's approval rating keeps dropping.

AOC even criticizes him.

There's more in that video but I know that a lot of people won't even watch it and will just pretend like Biden's still a competent President.

Cool. An edited video. Nice. 
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 05:02 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Cool. An edited video. Nice. 

Edited how?

Post the "true" video if that doesn't show what happened.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Edited how?

Post the "true" video if that doesn't show what happened.

$20 if you give yourself a brad level rhetorical critique.
Reply/Quote
Usually, I stay out of political discourse, but Joe Biden will easily beat out W as the worst president in my lifetime. Except similar to W, he's propped up by a sleazy, corrupt underbelly of all kinds of opportunistic a-holes. I see lots of bright young kids at the gym I go to, and sometimes I apologize to them.
Reply/Quote