Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Mexican Now?!
Please tell me that someone else saw Joe Biden walk out onto the stage, pick up an iPhone, and start playing that song from Mexico?!

Does nobody watch after this guy so he doesn't do things like this?!

How can anybody vote for this guy?!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please tell me that someone else saw Joe Biden walk out onto the stage, pick up an iPhone, and start playing that song from Mexico?!

My 12 year old son showed it to me.  lol.  It's all over the interwebs.  He said it was one of the most cringy things he has ever seen.  I tend to agree.  It was really bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:30 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My 12 year old son showed it to me.  lol.  It's all over the interwebs.  He said it was one of the most cringy things he has ever seen.  I tend to agree.  It was really bad.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

And people are going to vote for this guy just because he's not Trump!!!!
Reply/Quote
You cannot make this shit up:

Quote:The song tells the story of courting a woman with suave and charm. The word despacito is refrained throughout the song, as in one chorus, “Despacito / Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito (Slowly / I want to breath in your neck slowly),” expressing how the singer wants to seduce the woman slowly, or despacito.
[Image: th?id=OIP.BF0fllVipFpuT2QqjMzAxgHaDl&pid...=366&h=178]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Because remmeber folks....if it's in Spanish, it must be Mexican.

I'd say this is par for the course for your threads Brad, but this one might be among the more ignorant ones. The song is by an American. Who had just introduced Biden.

Pandering to voters can indeed by eye roll worthy, but this wasn't even all that bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Because remmeber folks....if it's in Spanish, it must be Mexican.

I'd say this is par for the course for your threads Brad, but this one might be among the more ignorant ones. The song is by an American. Who had just introduced Biden.

Pandering to voters can indeed by eye roll worthy, but this wasn't even all that bad.

This was horrifically cringy.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please tell me that someone else saw Joe Biden walk out onto the stage, pick up an iPhone, and start playing that song from Mexico?!

Puerto rico.

The guy is from puerto rico.

It's panderng, sure, but lol. The singer is puerto rican.i guess he could've walked out and thrown paper towels to the song...
Reply/Quote
That song from Mexico? Must have missed it.

Wait. Are you telling me Biden left his basement?
Reply/Quote
I think those who are voting for Joe Biden are a lot less likely to call any Spanish speaker "Mexican" (come on, man. That's just pathetic) and are probably less concerned with a candidate playing a popular song created by the guy who introduced him and are more concerned with a candidate calling actual Mexicans "rapists" and "murderers", developing a policy of locking up Latino children in inhumane conditions to deter immigration, denying legal asylum seekers, reducing legal immigration, and attacking DACA.

I hope that answers the question.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 12:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That song from Mexico?  Must have missed it.

Wait. Are you telling me Biden left his basement?

Biden clearly has dementia. Joe got lost, left his basement, and didn't even know that the song was Mexican. 

Reply/Quote
Obviously we should focus on the fact that the OP got the singer's Nationality wrong instead of the actual event.

That makes for much better discourse and much more in line with what the mods want in the "new" PnR

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 12:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously we should focus on the fact that the OP got the singer's Nationality wrong instead of the actual event.

That makes for much better discourse and much more in line with what the mods want in the "new" PnR

So it's the mods faults the singer is american?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 12:58 AM)Benton Wrote: So it's the mods faults the singer is american?

0 idea how you got that from what I stated. 

I just shared what I thought the new forum was trying to achieve. Obviously I was mistaken. 

Reply/Quote
Joe Biden: "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't Mexican!"
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 12:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously we should focus on the fact that the OP got the singer's Nationality wrong instead of the actual event.

(09-17-2020, 12:58 AM)Benton Wrote: So it's the mods faults the singer is american?

(09-17-2020, 01:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote:
0 idea how you got that from what I stated. 

I just shared what I thought the new forum was trying to achieve. Obviously I was mistaken. 

Alright, bfine, if it's not the OP and it's not  what you implied with the mods focus, elaborate.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:07 AM)Benton Wrote: Alright, bfine, if it's not the OP and it's not  what you implied with the mods focus, elaborate.

Of course you're right. 

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 11:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot make this shit up:

[Image: th?id=OIP.BF0fllVipFpuT2QqjMzAxgHaDl&pid...=366&h=178]

Holy shit, you were talking about that Mexican song.  I was talking about that Mexican song, too.  Brad was talking about that Mexican song.  

So if'n we ain't supposed to talk about that Mexican song, what we supposed to talk about?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 12:11 AM)Benton Wrote: Puerto rico.

The guy is from puerto rico.

It's panderng, sure, but lol. The singer is puerto rican.i guess he could've walked out and thrown paper towels to the song...

Then it's even more stupid on Joe's part because I'd think his main target audience to pander to would be Mexicans, not Puerto Ricans!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Holy shit, you were talking about that Mexican song.  I was talking about that Mexican song, too.  Brad was talking about that Mexican song.  

So if'n we ain't supposed to talk about that Mexican song, what we supposed to talk about?

solid synapses of this thread. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 01:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then it's even more stupid on Joe's part because I'd think his main target audience to pander to would be Mexicans, not Puerto Ricans!

There are more Puerto Ricans in Florida than Mexicans. Central Florida in particular (where this event was) is home to the majority of Puerto Rican Floridians. The Orlando-Kissimmee metropolitan region is only behind New York City when it comes to having the largest Puerto Rican population.

It's really not hard to just look stuff up before doubling down on ignorance.

And, as many have told you, the guy on stage with him created the song...

Reply/Quote