Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
I was originally hoping for a match-up with Buffalo, not because they are easier, but for the sole reason it's harder to beat a good team twice.

After others on this board have pointed out how good Burrow is the 2nd time he sees a defense. Add in the fact that I think Burrow will stay upright way more against the Chiefs, I'm now leaning towards preferring a rematch with the Chiefs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?

No I like him. He’s a genuinely dorky dude so I can see why some might be annoyed but I’ll take dorky and real over a fake snob any day.

He’s easily one of the best at explaining the game, plays, etc…he’s a smart guy. I can see why he was able to make a nice career for himself now. During his playing days I never understood why he lasted so long because there was nothing overly impressive about him. I did not like him then but listening to him call games I get it now. He’s smarter than a lot of QB’s and coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Were the Chiefs missing any key offensive players when they went up against the Bengals? Because the Bills have this great defense (#1 scoring defense, #1 passing defense) and yet the Chiefs have been moving the ball on them quite well.

Their top 3 OTs. Thuney had to move to OT because there were not 2 healthy OT's anymore.  IIRC. 
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen with an insane throw. We dont want him bro.

We want Mahommes.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
More comic defense pranks. Buffalo TD courtesy of two KC DBs colliding. These are two quality teams playing but tonight seems like a comedy of errors.
Reply/Quote
Not to beat a dead horse but I'd say those who are fans of Romo also like Bill Walton.
Reply/Quote
I want the Chiefs to win but Bills seem determined.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:48 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Their top 3 OTs. Thuney had to move to OT because there were not 2 healthy OT's anymore.  IIRC. 

Also had a few guys just off of the Covid list.  Even with Corona Light (Omicron) there's still a fatigue factor that can impact guys.
Reply/Quote
I could look at that Bengals AFC Championship Graphic all day.
Reply/Quote
I don't want either team to win, but as this is the playoffs I guess I'll pick Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:53 PM)tBengal Wrote: I want the Chiefs to win but Bills seem determined.

Why?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:54 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Why?

I think we match up better with Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Woody Harrelson, too. 

I live in Woody's old stomping grounds (Lebanon) - also Neil Armstrong. Such a trip considering how small it is.

Reply/Quote
Maybe the Bills should take a page out of our book and put a safety or corner tight 1-1 on Kelce.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:55 PM)tBengal Wrote: I think we match up better with Chiefs.

Because of the Bills better D? You think they will get more pressure on JB?
Reply/Quote
Could you imagine a rule change where you still get a tie in the playoffs like in regular season - difference is it eliminates BOTH teams?
Reply/Quote
Broadcast sleeping on McPherson. He’s already right up there with the best kickers.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Broadcast sleeping on McPherson. He’s already right up there with the best kickers.

They slept on our whole team - actually forgot the Bengals beat the Chiefs this season. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:57 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Because of the Bills better D? You think they will get more pressure on JB?

That is the key.
Reply/Quote
Second best kicker my ass
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote