Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills at Bengals Prediction!!!
Bills 28
Bengals 24

The Bengals win streak ends, however, the next winning streak leads to a Super Bowl win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOL @ BengalYankee

One caveat/addendum:
If the JB and O that showed up in the first half against the Pats....does that for all 4 Q.....I got the Bengals 37-27
Reply/Quote
ESPN sucks, I don't see the Chiefs losing to the Broncos though.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 02:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: LOL @ BengalYankee

One caveat/addendum:
If the JB and O that showed up in the first half against the Pats....does that for all 4 Q.....I got the Bengals 37-27

[Image: 762f784f1b5cc75b22418f18c822afe2.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hello my friends, been a little while.

Game will be a coin-flip. Whichever way things go, praying for no injuries as I want one of us to knock off the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Allen hasn't been playing as great as he can play recently, and if Joe cool plays cool, that will be the determining factor.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 11:00 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Is he confirmed not playing? I agree, btw. Best DE qb spy, IMO

Hubbard just practiced 2 days in a row, he might play...

Also, if Allen is loose with the football at all while running watch for Pratt and the boys to be punching and wrenching the ball out all day.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 03:54 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Hello my friends, been a little while.

Game will be a coin-flip. Whichever way things go, praying for no injuries as I want one of us to knock off the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Allen hasn't been playing as great as he can play recently, and if Joe cool plays cool, that will be the determining factor.

Same, I agree. Think it will come down to the team with the ball last. This is the matchup I have been waiting for all year...

Need to know if we can beat you guys, I think we can beat anybody with Joe Brrr but, you guys are probably the best team we
have faced this season. Also praying for no injuries and hope we can face you guys again in the Playoffs. My two favorite teams.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 03:54 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Hello my friends, been a little while.

I agree and hope either way the Chiefs get beat early in the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38-17
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24-20.
Reply/Quote
Bills by 4..

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 08:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Bills by 4..

Smack
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 06:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hubbard just practiced 2 days in a row, he might play...

Also, if Allen is loose with the football at all while running watch for Pratt and the boys to be punching and wrenching the ball out all day.

If he's loose with the ball you drill him like you would a running back.  Make him think really hard about becoming an unprotected ballcarrier.
Reply/Quote

Our corners dealing with Diggs on the outside will be the determining factor.  If they can't do better than they did vs NE in the second half last week with the deep ball, there will be problems.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 08:30 PM)samhain Wrote: Our corners dealing with Diggs on the outside will be the determining factor.  If they can't do better than they did vs NE in the second half last week with the deep ball, there will be problems.

Diggs isn’t getting that many targets and Josh Allen has been struggling since week 8.

Double diggs and it will really frustrate Allen.

27-20 bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 08:28 PM)samhain Wrote: If he's loose with the ball you drill him like you would a running back.  Make him think really hard about becoming an unprotected ballcarrier.

Josh Allen is a different kind of running QB. When he runs he looks to run people over. He can do it a little clumsy at times and I think the best bet would be to go for the ball. But if he puts one on the ground that might make him 2nd guess running the ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 01:21 AM)Old Dipstick Wrote:

For who?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
[Image: print080908-espn-2of3114101.jpg]

Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn
Reply/Quote
Diggs is due for a big game, hopefully that happens next week. Allen will get a few runs off, can't stop them all. I don't worry too much about run defense (knock on wood), but I do worry about the secondary against these guys.

So.. Bengals 35 - Bills 0
Reply/Quote