Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills at Bengals Prediction!!!
(01-02-2023, 03:28 PM)Housh Wrote: I think we are going to totally ravage this pretender offense

Iv been weary of getting in prediction threads but I’m finally ready

If Josh Allen plays how he’s played all season we are winning by 2 scores MINIMUM.

The only avenue i see Bills getting an IMPRESSIVE win is if we are idiots and we don’t double Diggs AND their run game is elite AND Allen plays mistake free.

I have a hard time believing all those things happen so i believe it’ll be us about 35-21.

Keep in mind this a regular season fake so i don’t feel like if we played again it would be the same but as of right now i feel like we see the better teamm

To me this game comes down to Hilton and Reader

Hilton seals that edge and Reader is his usual self and we basically have answers for the Bills main threat.

Turn Allen into a pure passer and he will give you a few 50/50 balls

I think our DBs have to be great today. If you get a bad ball today you are going to have to catch it.

Lots of good points Housh, feeling better and better about this game honestly.

Especially when I saw the Next Gen Stats vid showing how Burrow matches up with the Bills Defense.

They are kind of bad at everything that Burrow is good at. At first, I was saying run the ball on this poor tackling Defense, but 
actually, they are very bad at stopping the deep ball and we are very successful with Burrow throwing the deep ball to our WR's.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 03:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of good points Housh, feeling better and better about this game honestly.

Especially when I saw the Next Gen Stats vid showing how Burrow matches up with the Bills Defense.

They are kind of bad at everything that Burrow is good at. At first, I was saying run the ball on this poor tackling Defense, but 
actually, they are very bad at stopping the deep ball and we are very successful with Burrow throwing the deep ball to our WR's.

Poyer playing vs. not playing will make a huge difference in the deep ball being successful.

Dane Jackson kinda sucks, so the opportunities will be there, regardless. 
Reply/Quote
^ So is Poyer playing?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 04:56 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Poyer playing vs. not playing will make a huge difference in the deep ball being successful.

Dane Jackson kinda sucks, so the opportunities will be there, regardless. 

i was listening to Boomer Esiason on radio today and he was saying that when Poyer plays the Bills are 12 and 0, with the three losses games in which he didn't play. 

Boomer was gushing with praise for the Bengals, however.
Reply/Quote
35-0....35-21 Bengals? You guys drinking early today? The Bills aren't some High School team. They are very good in all phases. I call this game a toss-up IF the Bengals play like they are capable. If it's another Halloween special the score above will be reversed in the Bills favor.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 05:41 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: 35-0....35-21 Bengals? You guys drinking early today? The Bills aren't some High School team. They are very good in all phases. I call this game a toss-up IF the Bengals play like they are capable. If it's another Halloween special the score above will be reversed in the Bills favor.

49-3 Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 437
Bills- 2 (Burrow kneels in end zone as time expires to award the Bills mercy points)

All other teams forfeit and the Lombardi is presented tonight.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 07:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 49-3 Bengals

Not sure how you figure they’re getting 3. Maybe tipped ball INT in FG range.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 01:04 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would you hope the Bengals lose?

I dont.   Every time I have picked them to lose in the prediction thread they have won.   I dont want to jinx them.  That's why I picked them to lose.   I never want them to lose ever.  
Reply/Quote
Ehem..all predictions were wrong..Nobody predicted a postponed game in the first quarter and nobody predicted a 24 year old kid going into cardiac arrest.  Can you imagine how rich you might be this morning if you did predict these things and placed a bet on it all happening?  
By the way..I went into cardiac arrest at 19..Quite painful at the time . I was wide awake for it..Arsenic poisoning.. Don't ask how..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote