Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills vs Bengals Predictions...
With about 10 days rest and the Bills possibly looking for revenge for their loss to the Bengals in last years playoffs, will they beat the Bengals?

Nope!

Bengals 31
Bills 24

But the game will be closer than the beatdown we gave the 49ers.Smack

Look also for the media and specifically NBC to talk about last year's Monday night game[rightfully so].
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We are back in "aintnevagonnalose" mode, until I see otherwise.

Bengals = mo'
Flubbalo Blahs = no mo'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We pick up the a$$ beating where we left on last year on MNF before the unfortunate event.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:50 AM)740Bengal Wrote: We pick up the a$$ beating where we left on last year on MNF before the unfortunate event.

And the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
We were rolling on them last season before it happened and likewise in the playoffs the game was not as close as the score indicated. Granted both teams have changed but we have to have the edge.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Bills - 20
Reply/Quote
31-20 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
The Bills defense is suffering from major losses with Tre'Davious White, Matt Milano,and DaQuan Jones all injured for the season.

The Bills offense was struggling to consistently score until last week, when they put 24 on Tampa Bay. They seemed to have figured out how to use Dalton Kincaid after a relatively quiet first 5 to 6 weeks of the season. That may have to do with Dawson Knox going out as well.

They've been up and down all season and barely won on Thursday after losing 2 games in a row before that.

Our team, on the other hand, are getting better each week and Joe Burrow looks fully healthy for the first time all season.

It would be reckless and pessimistic to predict anything other than a Bengals win.

Bengals 31
Bills 24
Reply/Quote
Damn, BY, you don't even wait for the body to get cold.  I'm still basking in the glow of a big W and all the praise on Good Morning Football, but BY just says "**** that noise, there's a division to win!"' and just wants to get on with business Tongue

Alright, eager beaver, let's get down to it.  Bills score a garbage-time TD to make it look more respectable, but it's a story of domination for most of the gun and Bengals win 27-20 to get to 5-3.  

Edit: Didn't even see your prediction, MW. Great minds and all that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Bills 20
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:36 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: With about 10 days rest and the Bills possibly looking for revenge for their loss to the Bengals in last years playoffs, will they beat the Bengals?

Nope!

Bengals 31
Bills      24

But the game will be closer than the beatdown we gave the 49ers.Smack

Look also for the media and specifically NBC to talk about last year's Monday night game[rightfully so].

(10-30-2023, 11:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Bills defense is suffering from major losses with Tre'Davious White, Matt Milano,and DaQuan Jones all injured for the season.

The Bills offense was struggling to consistently score until last week, when they put 24 on Tampa Bay. They seemed to have figured out how to use Dalton Kincaid after a relatively quiet first 5 to 6 weeks of the season. That may have to do with Dawson Knox going out as well.

They've been up and down all season and barely won on Thursday after losing 2 games in a row before that.

Our team, on the other hand, are getting better each week and Joe Burrow looks fully healthy for the first time all season.

It would be reckless and pessimistic to predict anything other than a Bengals win.

Bengals 31
Bills 24

Are you, em plagiarizing me?? Hmm
Reply/Quote
They're gonna stampede us.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 11:34 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn, BY, you don't even wait for the body to get cold.  I'm still basking in the glow of a big W and all the praise on Good Morning Football, but BY just says "**** that noise, there's a division to win!"' and just wants to get on with business Tongue

Alright, eager beaver, let's get down to it.  Bills score a garbage-time TD to make it look more respectable, but it's a story of domination for most of the gun and Bengals win 27-20 to get to 5-3.  

Edit:  Didn't even see your prediction, MW.  Great minds and all that.

Sorry.  Mellow

P.S.
Bengals 31
Bills      24
Reply/Quote
Bills 28 Bengals 24

If Hurst comes back

Bills 28 Bengals 31
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:16 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Are you, em plagiarizing me?? Hmm

Nah, just took The Bengals' score from yesterday and subtracted 7 points for the Bills because I rarely predict multi score wins Tongue
Reply/Quote
I hope the NFL remembers there are rules that have been set in place for a long time for contingencies, such as if one team were unable to continue.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
21-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Will be a tough one, but I think the Bengals should win and it would be very disappointing if they did not. We match up well with them, and they are seriously hurting on defense as well. If the offense continues where it left off, then the Bills don't stand a chance. However, Josh Allen is always dangerous, but I think our defense is good enough to slow him down so that he doesn't absolutely kill us. Add in it is a rare home SNF game, and the crowd will be super amped after that 49ers win.

Bengals- 38
Bills- 24
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: They're gonna stampede us.

Keep it up Wyche, love it lol

My prediction...

We match up really well with the Bills on both Offense and Defense.

Bengals - 38
Bills - 27

Not as close as the score indicates.
Reply/Quote
Team seems to have good luck when I predict they lose, so I'll continue that trend...

Bills - 27
Bengals - 21
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote