Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bizzare Fathers Day
My dad died Saturday morning. The day before Fathers Day. Really bizzare to see all these tributes to fathers on TV the day after my dad died.
Reply/Quote
Very sorry to hear that Fred. Hope he was in a good place and knew what he meant to those that loved him. Can't ask for much more in ones final moments.

Not to diminish your loss, but hope you had a happy Father's Day in relation to your kids who I'm sure love you very much
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My dad died Saturday morning.  The day before Fathers Day.  Really bizzare to see all these tributes to fathers on TV the day after my dad died.

Condolences.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that Fred..

Reply/Quote
When deaths of close family members connect with holidays like that it can be a very...I am not sure if I have a word for it. I have a cousin that was struck by a car and killed on my fifth birthday and that alone has been interesting in my life. One of my employees will not celebrate her birthday. Most people think it is because of her age, but it's because her father died on her birthday.

My condolences, Fred, and I pray that you will find the strength to still celebrate fathers' day and find joy in it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 01:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My dad died Saturday morning.  The day before Fathers Day.  Really bizzare to see all these tributes to fathers on TV the day after my dad died.

Very sorry Fred.  Good thoughts to everyone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 08:25 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: When deaths of close family members connect with holidays like that it can be a very...I am not sure if I have a word for it. I have a cousin that was struck by a car and killed on my fifth birthday and that alone has been interesting in my life. One of my employees will not celebrate her birthday. Most people think it is because of her age, but it's because her father died on her birthday.

My condolences, Fred, and I pray that you will find the strength to still celebrate fathers' day and find joy in it.

I have a second cousin (much older than me) who's mother died on her birthday.  I was born the next year on her birthday.  Needless to say I was/am her favorite because I offset her loss.

Death and birth can be funny things when they get interlaced.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Very sorry to hear fred.....will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I know how you feel Fred and I am sorry for your loss. 
Reply/Quote
My condolences Fred.  I'm sorry for your loss. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Fred.
Reply/Quote
Condolences.
Reply/Quote
So sorry to hear that, Fred.
May your father live forever in your heart and may you recognize those moments where his teachings are acted out through you and passed further on.
Reply/Quote
Very sad to hear that Fred.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Sorry to hear that man. My deepest condolences.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Very sorry to hear of your loss fred. You have my condolences.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that Fred.
Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers!
Reply/Quote
May your family find peace, condolences.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that. I know he is in your thoughts.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote