Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bobby Hart Re-Signed
(03-11-2019, 05:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: And my optimism is officially dead. Screw this team

You have never been optimistic.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Michael Johnson is next. I predict $8 million a year.

MJ and Ced and call it a day.
Reply/Quote
Thought this was a joke. This is disgusting. Only saving grace is if there is no guaranteed money after this year, still could have found a better rental regardless of "chemistry". I'm ashamed that we've easily locked in the worst signing of the offseason, and I don't put much stock into the media.
Reply/Quote
How much can we save toward the cap if we cut him?
Reply/Quote
And that’s all I need to know about how this free agency period will go.

Typical. Let good players like whit and zeitler go to be replaced by turds and bums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hahahahaha !!!!! They paid this bum that much ?. Guess OT is out in round one can’t believe I have to watch another season of Bobby Hart and probably Redmond on the right side, committing multiple pre and post snap penalties and wiffing on blocks.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:06 PM)phil413 Wrote: Thought this was a joke.  This is disgusting.  Only saving grace is if there is no guaranteed money after this year, still could have found a better rental regardless of "chemistry".  I'm ashamed that we've easily locked in the worst signing of the offseason, and I don't put much stock into the media.

Haha! I thought it was a joke post too. Then I saw it was real!
Reply/Quote
No prob with Uzomah signing...I got a real effin problem with this one. This franchise is a joke. Wouldn't give Whitworth money he deserved and then turn around and give Bobby freakin' Hart $7 million/year??????????? And with that, free agency is over for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I knew we were in trouble when Turner brought Hart up in an interview. I was seriously thinking, “He’s not going to bring Hart back, is he??”
Reply/Quote
Awful lot of money for a mediocre backup

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:09 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I knew we were in trouble when Turner brought Hart up in an interview. I was seriously thinking, “He’s not going to bring Hart back, is he??”

For like $3 million a year as a swing backup I'm ok with it.

I would have rather had Andre Smith on 1 year deal for like $5 million.
Reply/Quote
[Image: e05bfa64c375e9d141642e50a18b4717.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: For like $3 million a year as a swing backup I'm ok with it.

I would have rather had Andre Smith on 1 year deal for like $5 million.

Any deal for him would be bad.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
When Jim Turner said he was phenomenal he was being serious..are we really all in on tanking for Trevor in two years..holy shit this is bad!
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
At this money, Hart is the starter at RT. Expect a draft pick to either start at RG or be a backup for at least a couple years. Mike Brown won't pay $7 mill a year for a backup.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:12 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: When Jim Turner said he was phenomenal he was being serious..are we really all in on tanking for Trevor in two years..holy shit this is bad!

Thought it was Tank for Tua next year?

Anyway, tanking is one thing, but getting your quarterback killed is another.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:12 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Any deal for him would be bad.

It would. This deal is worse because he's going to be starting.

Man usually we wait a week to be disappointed. This year it's like 4 hours and gut punch.

I hate always being right buddy. The new staff is clueless. The same management team that's went 27+ years without winning a playoff game is steering the ship.
Reply/Quote
So $*$#ing comical!! Hahahaha!! Incompetence runs rampant in this POS organization.
Reply/Quote
Guess the new coaching staff didn't watch tape of last season. Cool.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:15 PM)Fullrock Wrote: So $*$#ing comical!! Hahahaha!! Incompetence runs rampant in this POS organization.

I feel like the board may finally acknowledge that posters such as myself, Shake, and a few others know what we're talking about.
Reply/Quote