Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bobby Hart Re-Signed
just logged onto the boards for the first time in a couple months to see the free agent news. Im going to go ahead and leave again for a couple more months. Bye.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: just logged onto the boards for the first time in a couple months to see the free agent news. Im going to go ahead and leave again for a couple more months. Bye.

Gotta just wait and see. Things have changed. <--- You missed those posts.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It would. This deal is worse because he's going to be starting.

Man usually we wait a week to be disappointed. This year it's like 4 hours and gut punch.

I hate always being right buddy. The new staff is clueless. The same management team that's went 27+ years without winning a playoff game is steering the ship.

The 1+ week wait is usually for outside FAs. The internal FAs are usually the ones who are signed during the first week.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well my optimism for next season just became zero. I was rooting for Marv to be fired, guess I have to go back to waiting for MB to die.

This kind of signing/re-signing proves to me, the team isn’t serious about winning.
Reply/Quote
RIP Andy.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:19 PM)MentalRage Wrote: RIP Andy.

These moves may signal drafting a new QB and rebuilding.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: Awful lot of money for a mediocre backup

Awful backup is awful rich!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: just logged onto the boards for the first time in a couple months to see the free agent news. Im going to go ahead and leave again for a couple more months. Bye.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Seriously, what do they see that we don’t?
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Seriously, what do they see that we don’t?

Paul Alexander judged an o-lineman not by how he plays o-line, but by how he dispenses ketchup.  Jim Turner probably judges o-lineman by how well the can tell a dirty joke, or something.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we’re ensuring that we tank the next couple years so we can get the kid from Clemson Trevor Lawrence
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Seriously, what do they see that we don’t?

A lot.

These guys have made a career of working with football players/  We just watch a few games and post on a message board.

The worst coach on the Bengals staff would embarrass you in a film session.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A lot.

These guys have made a career of working with football players/  We just watch a few games and post on a message board.

Meh, that probably holds more water with other franchises.  The key decision-makers for the Bengals made a career out of falling out of (or into? ZING!) someone with the last name "Brown."
Reply/Quote
Reports are they likely can't afford Dennard now.

This team. I'm done with them already.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A lot.

And many of these players they decide to pick up and/or keep, end up embarrassing these same coaches. Wasn’t Paul “I’ve coached forever” Alexander embarrassed quite frequently lately with his whiffs in the draft and failure to develop a good line?

It’s early, but they haven’t even tried to improve the RT position yet. This signing was just laziness. Who the hell else were they bidding against??
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 04:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What other team would sign Hart for more than $3-4 million a year?

What other team would sign Hart to start?
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These moves may signal drafting a new QB and rebuilding.

Huh? If rebuilding, why overpay for a guy who would be a backup at best on most teams. Better to draft a RT if it’s rebuild time.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Gotta wonder how this contract is actually structured.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Reports are they likely can't afford Dennard now.

This team. I'm done with them already.

These dumbasses are going to draft a 1st round corner
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I truly hate this franchise
Reply/Quote