Bobby Hart and Burfict argue on Instagram
Lol

[Image: A63-CF3-FD-8-DAB-42-B1-A484-77-B71-F00-B7-CA.jpg]

[Image: 0598-ACFA-2-A10-41-D7-8-E77-3-BD0-A717-BE15.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol

[Image: A63-CF3-FD-8-DAB-42-B1-A484-77-B71-F00-B7-CA.jpg]

[Image: 0598-ACFA-2-A10-41-D7-8-E77-3-BD0-A717-BE15.jpg]

I wonder if it's true about them fighting and Burfict getting Marvin involved.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 04:54 PM)Bryan Wrote: I wonder if it's true about them fighting and Burfict getting Marvin involved.

I would like to see a "Battle Royale" wrestling style with Hart, Burfict, Antonio Brown and Ju Ju all in the ring at the same time.

Then Hart walks out the winner to the perpetual shame of the other three. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:06 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?

I don't have a clue either ?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:15 PM)depthchart Wrote: I would like to see a "Battle Royale" wrestling style with Hart, Burfict, Antonio Brown and Ju Ju all in the ring at the same time.

Then Hart walks out the winner to the perpetual shame of the other three. 

still waiting for chad and marvins cage match...

TNA offered to host it.
Reply/Quote
Krabs is what Bloods call Crips. Bobby hart saying something was about a certain neighborhood being a crip neighborhood, I believe. Vontaze saying everyone thinks they're a crip nowadays.
Reply/Quote
I be can't be understand these tweet, yo.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 06:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I be can't be understand these tweet, yo.

Well, they're not tweets, they're comments on Instagram so there's that.  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 06:45 PM)Bryan Wrote: Well, they're not tweets, they're comments on Instagram so there's that.  Tongue

Close enough.  
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 05:06 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I have no idea what the first few exchanges between them mean, translation anyone?

It was on a video of Nipsey Hussle, a rapper who was killed in Crenshaw, California recently. Nipsey was affiliated with the Crips gang but had been focused on activism for quite a while, trying to inspire and empower people in the “hood”.

Bobby said “Naybahood, 60b’s fuckit” which refers to the Rollin’ 60’s Neighborhood Crips, the specific gang Nipsey was affiliated with. Basically, it was a tribute video for Nipsey.

Burfict came in talking about “krabs” which is an insult for members of the Crip gang, typically used by Bloods. Members of the Bloods don’t use the letter C because of the Crips so they spell it with K.

The rest of it is kind of mundane. Bobby saying Burfict is looking for a stage (to speak/rant/etc.) and Burfict says not on his page, see you this season.
Reply/Quote
Is any of that nonsense in English?? WTH
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 06:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I be can't be understand these tweet, yo.

So, you do not speak jive?

Please watch Airplane so that you can be educated on the finer points of communication.

Embarrassing!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:25 PM)XsandOs Wrote: So, you do not speak jive?

Please watch Airplane so that you can be educated on the finer points of communication.

Embarrassing!

Exactly!  

[Image: excuse-me-stewardess-i-speak-jive.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

WOw!  That is an eye opener, NFL players are more sophisticated than I thought, Shocked with all that secret coding they are doing.......
 no clue either myself. HmmAmazing!   Clapping
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:21 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: Is any of that nonsense in English??   WTH

Wait till they arrive in London. Attitude
Reply/Quote
Something I've always thought was funny while watching shows like Gangland how the inner city gangs like the Bloods Crips and Latin Kings would mentioning controlling an area from a one city block to another...Then you'd have the biker gangs with half the members like the Mongels Pagans and Angel's that talked about controlling multiple states.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Yeah but dont want to say too much but just a hint it's a cali thing and color related
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It was on a video of Nipsey Hussle, a rapper who was killed in Crenshaw, California recently. Nipsey was affiliated with the Crips gang but had been focused on activism for quite a while, trying to inspire and empower people in the “hood”.

Bobby said “Naybahood, 60b’s fuckit” which refers to the Rollin’ 60’s Neighborhood Crips, the specific gang Nipsey was affiliated with. Basically, it was a tribute video for Nipsey.

Burfict came in talking about “krabs” which is an insult for members of the Crip gang, typically used by Bloods. Members of the Bloods don’t use the letter C because of the Crips so they spell it with K.

The rest of it is kind of mundane. Bobby saying Burfict is looking for a stage (to speak/rant/etc.) and Burfict says not on his page, see you this season.

Damn! Thank you for the thorough explanation, I would have zero idea this is what they were talking about in the first few posts.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It was on a video of Nipsey Hussle, a rapper who was killed in Crenshaw, California recently. Nipsey was affiliated with the Crips gang but had been focused on activism for quite a while, trying to inspire and empower people in the “hood”.

Yup
Reply/Quote