Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodine Gone
Well, looks like I’m not leaving since Bodine isn’t back! You’re stuck with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't even dare to dream this would happen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 07:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Well, looks like I’m not leaving since Bodine isn’t back! You’re stuck with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But... They wanted him back. Shouldn't that thought process alone piss you off to no end? Mellow 

Because I'll be honest, I'm not too happy that the only reason Bodine isn't coming back is because another team took him away. This franchise had s plan for Bodine (God knows why)
Reply/Quote
Not a Bodine fan at all glad he is gone. But Bodine will be better without PA coaching him.
Reply/Quote
This just keeps getting better.
Reply/Quote
Great and all but the big question is who is replacing him that will be better? Inquiring minds want to know.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Well, we're just living the dream! Alexander and Bodine both gone in one offseason. We've got a real, actual pro left tackle, and a true middle linebacker. Just go get Price or Ragnow, and I will kiss Mike Brown on the lips. Wait, I take that last part back, but I'll be damn happy with him.
Reply/Quote
Man oh man oh man. Gimme a C in the first or second round. I will be happy.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
It's a celebration, bitches!
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great and all but the big question is who is replacing him that will be better? Inquiring minds want to know.

Most likely Price, Daniels or Ragnow in Rounds 1-3.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 07:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Kinda funny they signed Marshall Newhouse too.

Funny unless you're a Bills fan.
Reply/Quote
Condolences to the bills qbs
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 08:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great and all but the big question is who is replacing him that will be better?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Price or Ragnow, and TJ Johnson will bridge the gap.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
this is why u lose 4 straight super bowls...u literally pay for guys like bodine. And im so happy for it.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo also signed OT Newhouse.

Poor McCarron, he's got Bodine to let defenders in up the middle and Newhouse to let them in from the outside. Guy is going to have to speed up his release.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If he is named the starter over Ryan Groy, I will eat my hat. 
Reply/Quote
Celebrate good times ... cmonnnnn .....
Reply/Quote
This is huge in the hope department. Glad the FO let him go. Mike Brown traditionally would have resigned him. Somehow, someway, I feel that dark cloud that has been hovering over Cincinnati like the alien saucers over NYC, LA and D.C. in Independence Day has decided there is no life left in the queen city, and has moved on to Buffalo to suck the life out of them for the next 20yrs. So I say to you:

"In less than a few months, players from here will join others from around the country in stripes. And they, with the lead of Andy Dalton will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Bengals Fan -- those words should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that the queen city continues to live, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from ridicule from being a Bengals fan!.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the Lombardi this year, the Bengals will no longer be known as an American tragedy, but as the day when the team/city and fans declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day! Cool

Reply/Quote
Thank God! Sorry Bills fans Sad
Reply/Quote