Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold prediction
Now that the draft is over let's hear some bold prediction but also realistic..

I'm gonna say bengals not only get over the hump and win a playoff game, I think we win it all this year, the way we lost that playoff game is going to mature alot of our guys.

Burfict will be the superbowl mvp

Dalton will be a top 5 qb this year

I think eifert stat wise will be the best tight end in football this year, due to brady being gone for 4 games.

Jeremy hill might not win most improved player of the year but he runs like a mad man this season and only fumbles twice this year.

Bengals go 13-3 and get the 1 seed in the afc. We beat the Cardinals in the superbowl
Reply/Quote
Tate is still here.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 04:12 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Tate is still here.

Temporarily.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 04:12 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Tate is still here.

Your obsession with Tate is getting a little creepy.
Reply/Quote
After drafting two WRs the Vikings release Cordarrelle Patterson. Bengals sign him and he blossoms into a star.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd starts as the #2 receiver after week 1 (posting over 100 yards against Jets).

He finishes the year with 1,100 yards and 6 TDs as a top player for ROTY.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Westerman takes over for Bodine before the season starts.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Westerman takes over for Bodine before the season starts.

Paul alexander wants to talk with you
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Paul alexander wants to talk with you

Im sure he'll sic Fred on me first.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green leads the league in receiving yards.

Bengals sign Greg Hardy. But the national hate for the Bengals and Burfict being the NFLs scariest man keeps the spotlight off of Hardy. And MJ and Dunlap show him how to act like a good person.

Kirkpatrick plays like one of the top CBs in the league.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Westerman takes over for Bodine before the season starts.

(05-02-2016, 02:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im sure he'll sic Fred on me first.

If Bodine does not improve this year I have no problem with Westerman taking his spot in '17.  But no way in hell a 5th rounder makes a switch to a position he has never played before and wins a starting spot this year.

But this thread is called BOLD predictions, right?
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 03:46 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Bengals go 13-3 and get the 1 seed in the afc. We beat the Cardinals in the superbowl

Wow, Palmer and Dalton both stringing enough playoff wins together to make it all the way to the Super Bowl and then two teams who never won it all playing the big game.  Dayum, that would be something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil cleared of all charges stemming from an investigation of a male prostitution ring involving Mitt Romney, Larry Craig and other prominent figures in Utah.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Bodine does not improve this year I have no problem with Westerman taking his spot in '17.  But no way in hell a 5th rounder makes a switch to a position he has never played before and wins a starting spot this year.

But this thread is called BOLD predictions, right?

bold and realistic
Reply/Quote
Bengals win their first playoff game in the divisional round... Having skipped the dreaded WC round
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander becomes the new head coach and hires Dennis Roland as the new oline coach.

Bold as bold can be.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have a player with 1000+ rushing yards and two players with 1000+ receiving yards.
Doesn't seem very bold, right? Well, the last time it happened was a decade ago (2006 - Rudi, Chad, Housh).
http://www.bengals.com/team/stats.html
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Nice OP, love it.

I will 2nd that and will add that by mid season our DT's will be the most feared in the league barring injuries.

Billings will be starting by then and with him beside Atkins QB's will be taking sacks like crazy and throwing scared.

This will cause us to lead the league in picks this year.

I will add one more, William Jackson III takes over the Nickleback spot for Dennard and Dennard takes Dre's spot
cause he drops too many interceptions. I guess this isn't very bold but it is a prediction none the less.
Reply/Quote
We won't win in the wildcard this year... We will be 14-2 and skip the wildcard weekend all together. Additionally we will at least go to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2016, 02:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wow, Palmer and Dalton both stringing enough playoff wins together to make it all the way to the Super Bowl and then two teams who never won it all playing the big game.  Dayum, that would be something.

Cardinals are damn good. David johnson is a absolute stud at rb . I think the bengals would of got over hump this year and went to superbowl even with mccaron if we had beat pitt. They choked the game away on a fumble just lIke we did
Reply/Quote