Sausage Link
Scrapple
Ham
Steak (Steak & eggs)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast meat
(06-01-2015, 04:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always find it interesting when people talk about what's in things like scrapple and what not. Honestly, that's what some sausage (scrapple and goetta are types of sausage really) is all about. We've just gussied it up these days because of how many people view offal and scraps. But really, bologna and hot dogs are no different. Just ground up finer, mixed with nitrates, and cured.

Also, squid is delicious. You're missing out.

Calamari is the shizzle....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All of it. There isn't a breakfast meat that isn't delicious. All breakfast food is delicious. Breakfast is the best.
Reply/Quote
Bacon and it isn't close.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
You know what. I just changed my mind about the ham.

Now I am craving a chorizo sausage breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, hash browns, and salsa.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know what.  I just changed my mind about the ham.

Now I am craving a chorizo sausage breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, hash browns, and salsa.

Fatass. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Sausage Links
Sausage Patties
Steak
Ham
Bacon

Wow, I put Bacon in fifth place!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
The best type of breakfast is easily a goetta sandwich. Two pieces of toast with a fried egg, goetta, and melted cheese on it. If youre feeling a little crazy, drizzle some syrup on there as well and thank me later. 
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:14 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Sausage Links
Sausage Patties
Steak
Ham
Bacon

Wow, I put Bacon in fifth place!

Bacon is overrated. 
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know what. I just changed my mind about the ham.

Eggs and Salsa.... Thats a good breakfast.

Also Eggs and Sausage Gravy....... (or Eggs and Cheese)
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: EGGS!!!!!!!

why isnt that an option?

I would say most people think of eggs as the main part of breakfast. I guess you could get a short stack with eggs on the side.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:16 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Bacon is overrated. 

[Image: 24747300.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I should also note that one of my favorite things in the world for breakfast is sausage gravy. Biscuits halved, smothered in sausage gravy, and two hard fried eggs on top.

Now I am hungry.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:22 PM)Bryan Wrote: I would say most people think of eggs as the main part of breakfast. I guess you could get a short stack with eggs on the side.

I generally dont keep other breakfast meats in stock. but always have pancake batter.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I should also note that one of my favorite things in the world for breakfast is sausage gravy. Biscuits halved, smothers in sausage gravy, and two hard fried eggs on top.

Now I am hungry.
I love sausage gravy and considered putting it on the list. But figured I had enough sausage options. Damnit now I want sausage gravy.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:26 PM)Bryan Wrote: I love sausage gravy and considered putting it on the list. But figured I had enough sausage options. Damnit now I want sausage gravy.

Yeah, think how I feel. My wife is all dead set on meatless Mondays. So here I am talking about my favorite food in the world, sausage, and I can't have any tonight.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:03 PM)Bryan Wrote: Alright, thus far bacon is leading the poll. Not a surprise, I'm a little surprised at the lack of love for sausage(links or patties) and Canadian bacon.

I think most of us like sausage a lot, it just comes in 2nd.  I'm just going to ignore that Canadian bacon comment.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think most of us like sausage a lot, it just comes in 2nd.  I'm just going to ignore that Canadian bacon comment.

C'mon man Canadian bacon is good 

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:49 PM)Bryan Wrote: C'mon man Canadian bacon is good 

I do like Canadian bacon on eggs Benedict.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:49 PM)Bryan Wrote: C'mon man Canadian bacon is good 

No! Bad Bryan!

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No! Bad Bryan!

[Image: Puppy15.jpg]

Reply/Quote