Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Burfict Suspended (Again)
(03-16-2018, 02:47 PM)kdgjr Wrote: That's like the opposite of performance enhancing...that's like "mind enhancing" or "eat potato chip" enhancing, maybe...

Actually, weed is quite performance enhancing.  Gives you better focus, immerses you in your surroundings, makes you practically see things before they happen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:49 PM)Synric Wrote: It's under thr same policy in the NFL.

And according to thr Katherine Terrell tweet it was prescribed for Concussions and shoulder pain...smells like medical green to me lol.

That is incorrect, the PED policy and the substance abuse policy are two separate programs. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:50 PM)McC Wrote: Actually, weed is quite performance enhancing.  Gives you better focus, immerses you in your surroundings, makes you practically see things before they happen.

It's far better than the pain pills getting shoved down the throats of these athletes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:51 PM)Au165 Wrote: That is incorrect, the PED policy and the substance abuse policy are two separate programs. 

Doug Martin was hit for PEDs for ganja.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yep. It's official, I can officially and merciless say f*** this guy. I know that's not a popular opinion and a lot of you wont agree but facts are facts: Burfict is talented yet completely unreliable, and at times downright stupid. He can gtfo of her ASAP and ruin another team.

Is there a team out there stupid enough to trade for him??
Reply/Quote
What a crock of crap this is. Hopefully he gets it reduced to nothing.

Love how the NFL expects these guys to destroy their bodies week in and week out only to suspend them for taking pain medication.

Also, did we know that Burfict had a grade 3 sprain from the Christmas game?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: It's far better than the pain pills getting shoved down the throats of these athletes.

Immeasurably
Reply/Quote
Well what the hell happened? I go to take a dump and come back to read this! We sign Brown and lose Burfict for 4 games! What a rollercoaster ride.
Reply/Quote
Don't know what performance was enhanced. If it was Dec 27, he was already done for the year. ***** witch hunt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
If #Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict loses his appeal of a 4-game suspension, the guarantees in his 3-year, $33M contract will void. That’s nearly $11.3M. Which means Cincy can move on if they want to.

Reply/Quote
Burfict only has a $2.5 mill dead cap if he were released...At this point, it really should be considered.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:50 PM)McC Wrote: Actually, weed is quite performance enhancing.  Gives you better focus, immerses you in your surroundings, makes you practically see things before they happen.

I want what you're smoking, because it doesn't do that at all for me. I don't let myself even smoke it hours before I go to the gym because I feel it effect my workout negatively.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:54 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Immeasurably

I think the number of opioid related deaths compared to the non existent weed deaths are pretty measurable.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Doug Martin was hit for PEDs for ganja.

Martin was suspended for Adderal, which is a PED. He then entered rehab for a prescription drug problem.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Burfict only has a $2.5 mill dead cap if he were released...At this point, it really should be considered.

I think it's more likely he's given another extension Whatever  
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Burfict only has a $2.5 mill dead cap if he were released...At this point, it really should be considered.

Or, and this may sound crazy, but maybe wait to see what happens when all the facts are in.

Reply/Quote
No wonder his tweets were so funny during the Steelers playoff game, high as a kite.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I want what you're smoking, because it doesn't do that at all for me. I don't let myself even smoke it hours before I go to the gym because I feel it effect my workout negatively.

Agree with this. Marijuana wouldnt do that stuff to do. Aderol on the other hand makes you feel like superman... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: Martin was suspended for Adderal, which is a PED. He then entered rehab for a prescription drug problem.

This is pretty much a given man Concussion and pain killer medicine aka Ganja and getting hit for PEDs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Agree with this. Marijuana wouldnt do that stuff to do. Aderol on the other hand makes you feel like superman... 

I dunno man, I used to tear up some PlayStation on the pot, especially driving games.  I used to smoke the hell out of it, get into a project, and knock that shit out.  Now, if you're just sitting around, yeah, you'll stay sitting around.....but when I toked, I would do like McC says, zero in on what I was doing, and get it done.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote