• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking: Cordy Glenn a Bengal!
Great move. We got our starting LT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well, pardon my French, but HOLY SHIT.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7482/cordy-glenn

Reply/Quote
Please tell me about him
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we're moving back in the first round.
Reply/Quote
We control him for 4 more years also the 12 pick goes to buffalo we get their 21st
Reply/Quote
Do we know the terms of the trade?

If real, this changes the whole view of the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:36 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: We control him for 4 more years also the 12 pick goes to buffalo we get their 21st

Where we can comfortably get our RT or C. Good move.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Where we can comfortably get our RT or C. Good move.

It's 3 not 4 years but he's only 29 and proven and there was no one there at 12 that would help them.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:33 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Sounds like we're moving back in the first round.

Why would we? We have more than one need, and that 12 pick will come in handy. LB, S, C, DE, CB ...... this trade allows for the opportunity to shut us all up if the FO continues this line of action.

EDIT: I didn't realize we traded our 12 pick when I wrote the above. 21 pick still serves our purposes well.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:39 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: It's 3 not 4 years but he's only 29 and proven and there was no one there at 12 that would help them.

Actually there was - McGlinchey. But if this is all true it is a nice trade. We get the LT we desperately needed and still have a first round pick in a good place for a Guard or Center. 
Reply/Quote
Didn’t it seem just last week the bills were willing to move him for a mid round pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well I was initially happy... But every Bills fan I know (that's 9 people) have been texting me and thanking me for taking Glenn off their hands...

Did we just get screwed or are they complete morons??
Reply/Quote
Awesome move if 12 to 21 is legit. Great trade by front office. Color me impressed...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Is this guy any good?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Everyone can stop crying now LOL. Good move by the Bengals, definitely shocked.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I am not familiar with what is happening here. What is this aggression in acquiring outside talent? I think I like it!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well I was initially happy... But every Bills fan I know (that's 9 people) have been texting me and thanking me for taking Glenn off their hands...

Did we just get screwed or are they complete morons??

It's because of salary cap reasons - they are super tight on the cap and save 4 million I believe this way. Glenn when healthy is a highly rated LT.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2018, 05:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Great move. We got our starting LT.

But he has only played 16 games in the past two seasons due to ankle and foot injuries, so that has me freaking out because that's big for an offensive tackle.  Does anyone know the severity of the problems and if he's good to go?
Reply/Quote
Wtf we could have used that pick on a DB and sat him for 3 years... Thanks Obama.
Reply/Quote