Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Whit to Rams
But hey guys we resigned Brandon Lafell
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I agree. They'll go sign Smith and let Westerman compete with a rookie at Guard.

Not sold on Westerman at all yet.  All I've read is that he's a good pass blocker and below avg run blocker, which is bad for a RG.  I'd rather have a big hog like the two rookie I mentioned.  It's not impossible to find a starter at OG in mid rounds.  Think Boling and Gabs Jackson in Oakland.
Reply/Quote
1. The Bengals now look like fools for telling other teams it was "in stone" Whit would be back.

2. Is it okay with the negativity monitors if we bytch now? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
BREAKING: Andy Dalton shopping for a premium life insurance policy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
2017 Bengals Offensive Line

Attached Files Image(s)

If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Believe Whit would have been loyal with any fair offer.

No doubt Brown lowballed him.

Obvious moves needed, sign Whit, Zeitler and get them help via FA and/or draft.

Move made let best 2 OL walk.

Do not worry though folks. The great PA can coach anybody up to guard Andy's blindside, face palm.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 11:31 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ok. Now the Bengals have money for Zeitler.

They always have.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. The Bengals now look like fools for telling other teams it was "in stone" Whit would be back.

2. Is it okay with the negativity monitors if we bytch now? 

Now that something has actually happened during the off-season to ***** about.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe Whit would have been loyal with any fair offer.

No doubt Brown lowballed him.

Obvious moves needed, sign Whit, Zeitler and get them help via FA and/or draft.

Move made let best 2 OL walk.

Do not worry though folks. The great PA can coach anybody up to guard Andy's blindside, face palm.

I doubt that they lowballed him. I'm guessing that they came back with a 1-year deal (which is what I would have done as well)
Reply/Quote
Bengaldom upon hearing this news is similar to Hillary Clinton's election night party.

[Image: 85277946.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hobs hot and heavy with the spin..

"Bengals bank on Ogbuehi" Is the winning headline. Anyone get that right in the guess the headline thread?

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/After-Whit-breaks-bank-Bengals-bank-on-Ogbuehi/c93e990a-b32a-4c48-99c3-2ad08ef5beb0

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Wow, he didn't stay with the Bengals and didn't go to a contender. At that money, it is hard to blame him. This stinks. Whit was one of my favorite Bengals. I wish him luck.

Poor Andy.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Everything that I read in February pointed to this happening. It was obvious that Whit was out, just as Z is.

Can't pay a 35 yo LT 12 million per for three years!!! This may be just the thing to light a fire under the two young guys behinds.

I think Dre K is gone as well, unless Cincy just throws stupid money at him, which I hope they don't.

If they don't wanna be here, then...Bye. Put on your big girl panties people.

Disappointed? A little. This was expected so I'm not caught off guard in the least.

Speaking of big girl panties, I hope that Ced has a few pair - along with some added strength and better footwork - because as it stands right now, he's going to be responsible for Andy's blindside.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Speaking of big girl panties, I hope that Ced has a few pair - along with some added strength and better footwork - because as it stands right now, he's going to be responsible for Andy's blindside.  Nervous

Yep. And Defensive Ends in Cleveland, Baltimore and Pittsburgh are now licking their chops.
Reply/Quote
Geoff Hobson Wrote:The Bengals aren’t expected to sign a veteran at that spot and there looks to be no tackles worthy of their ninth pick in the April 27-29 draft. One option is to trade back and eye a top prospect like Wisconsin’s Ryan Ramczyk.

So they are seriously going to roll with Ogbuehi at LT, even after the season he just had?

Wow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:28 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Bengaldom upon hearing this news is similar to Hillary Clinton's election night party.

[Image: 85277946.jpg]

Nevermind our reactions, I'd like to be a fly on the wall to see how Dalton took this news.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:31 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Yep. And Defensive Ends in Cleveland, Baltimore and Pittsburgh are now licking their chops.

And the Browns will likely take Garrett... 

Reply/Quote
What the ****. Did we not watch oggieboggie completely fail miserably at RT n expect him to succeed at LT. Let the rebuilding begin
Reply/Quote
Hate to see Whit go, but a 3 year deal.... really? The money is one thing, but who in their right mind would offer a 36 year old LT a 3 year deal....
Hope he's happy with the Rams, he was a great Bengal.
Reply/Quote
My heart sank when I heard the new half an hour ago. Can't believe my favourite player ever, has gone to a POS team that I couldn't care less about.

I'm in total shock that he would take the money and run. Good on him though.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote