Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
27-13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
31-13...thought the browns would be stronger this year but thats not the case. Good team for our offense to go up against to get their mojo back post Steelers
Reply/Quote
Considering its a division game, 3days rest and the way the Browns played Arizona yesterday, this game makes me nervous. Moreover injuries than losing.

Bengals 24-21

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns are no slouch this year. Coming off the most physical game I've seen all year, paired with the short week to prepare, I see this as the biggest trap game of the year.

Bengals will be down early, but after half time will recover to win 24-17.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati 24 Cleveland 10.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Browns 17
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38
Browns 3

This is the year the Bengals finally say, Hell no, we are not losing to these turds again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
Turds - 13
Reply/Quote
42-13

I don't see this being close with their injuries and all of this trade talk going on. Oh, and Johnny 8-ball is probably starting? C'mon, man, how are people thinking this will be a tight game?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:11 AM)djs7685 Wrote: 42-13

I don't see this being close with their injuries and all of this trade talk going on. Oh, and Johnny 8-ball is probably starting? C'mon, man, how are people thinking this will be a tight game?

It'll be close. I hope I'm wrong but we will see.

Reply/Quote
Bengals: 42
Clowns: 17
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
28-13 with the Bengals on top!
Reply/Quote
Forgive me but I'm extremely nervous about this game! Mellow  I don't think that they will be embarrassed again like last year on Thursday night, but have a feeling it'll be a fourth quarter game that Dalton will have to lead a game winning drive. I really hope I'm wrong and we smash them though!! This post is so similar to my prediction of the Steelers game it's scary, but hey if they keep winning, it's all good! Big Grin I'll be down in The Jungle screaming my head off regardless!!!

Browns - 17
Bengals - 21

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
This will be a slugfest. I honestly think McCown will give the Bengals trouble. Bengals are just getting off a huge victory against a hated nemesis and have a short week to play. Last year, the Bengals played this exact game with a ton of emotion on their side with Leah Still in attendance and the Bengals completely laid an egg on national TV. I think you always lose one game a year you are supposed to win. This is it.

Browns 27
Bengals 21

(BTW, I've never picked the Bengals to win. Why start now?)
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Considering its a division game, 3days rest and the way the Browns played Arizona yesterday, this game makes me nervous.  Moreover injuries than losing.

Bengals 24-21

Arizona handed the ball to the Browns in their own half of the field multiple times and the Browns still lost by multiple scores.  Add in the fact that the Browns may be starting Johnny Fartball and not McCown (who is playing a lot better than he gets credit for) and this game is a slam dunk, of sorts.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:47 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This will be a slugfest. I honestly think McCown will give the Bengals trouble. Bengals are just getting off a huge victory against a hated nemesis and have a short week to play. Last year, the Bengals played this exact game with a ton of emotion on their side with Leah Still in attendance and the Bengals completely laid an egg on national TV. I think you always lose one game a year you are supposed to win. This is it.

Browns 27
Bengals 21

(BTW, I've never picked the Bengals to win. Why start now?)

Exactly!  That's my schtick! They are 7-0, so keep on picking them to lose my friend!   Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Arizona handed the ball to the Browns in their own half of the field multiple times and the Browns still lost by multiple scores.  

Yep, Cards absolutely trucked the Browns.

Cards had 491 yards and 25 first downs to the Browns 254 and 16.

Browns RBs had 20 rushing yards on 14 carries.  

Cards converted 13 of 16 third downs.

However, with all that being said I still predict the Browns will make this a closer game than it should be.  I don't know how or why, but they always do.
Reply/Quote
No Haden No Whitner McCown is seriously beat up. Even if prime time andy shows I still think bengals will win
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Offense will play a much better game than they did Sunday and the Bengals win this one comfortably.

Bengals - 30
Stains - 16
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:47 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Browns are no slouch this year. Coming off the most physical game I've seen all year, paired with the short week to prepare, I see this as the biggest trap game of the year.

Bengals will be down early, but after half time will recover to win 24-17.

Didn't the BROWNS play yesterday, they are coming off a short week too. WTF!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote