Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Bengals predictions
With Flopzel at the helm for the Browns, Bengals 27 Browns 3
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Browns 10

And it's not even that close. I don't think anyone on the Bengals has forgotten about last year on Thursday night. I'm not saying this is a revenge game, but they won't overlook Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:44 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I want to see NFL records fall. Manziel sacked 13 times, AJ green gets 6 receiving TDs, Dalton throws 8 tds, and any other record we could break.

S'what I want as well. 550 yards passing and 8 TDs from Dalton. 300 yards rushing from Hill. 23 sacks from Atkins or Dunlap. Like Veruca Salt, I want it ALL.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't think this will be a blow out. Another division game and they are always tough. Always something here. I said back a few weeks ago we would lose either the Steelers or Browns games...so...who knows?

*NOTE anytime I have doubted or put a negative connotation in place, something good has happened. Continuing it again tonight*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 34
Browns - 10

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:23 PM)car91 Wrote: Bengals 31
Browns 10

And it's not even that close. I don't think anyone on the Bengals has forgotten about last year on Thursday night. I'm not saying this is a revenge game, but they won't overlook Cleveland.

Yes I think this could be ugly
Reply/Quote
Bengals all the way. 34 - 10 and that could be the halftime score.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:47 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This will be a slugfest. I honestly think McCown will give the Bengals trouble. Bengals are just getting off a huge victory against a hated nemesis and have a short week to play. Last year, the Bengals played this exact game with a ton of emotion on their side with Leah Still in attendance and the Bengals completely laid an egg on national TV. I think you always lose one game a year you are supposed to win. This is it.

Browns 27
Bengals 21

(BTW, I've never picked the Bengals to win. Why start now?)

I'd like to change my prediction to:

This will be a slugest. I honestly think Manziel will give the Bengals trouble. Bengals are just getting off a huge victory against a hated nemesis and have a short week to play. Last year, the Bengals played this exact game with a ton of emotion on their side with Leah Still in attendance and the Bengals completely laid an egg on national TV. I think you always lose one game a year you are supposed to win. This is it.

Browns 27
Bengals 21

(BTW, I've never picked the Bengals to win. Why start now?)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 37, Browns 17
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 07:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I think this could be ugly

Welcome back 

Reply/Quote
under 45 points and Browns cover.

Bengals 24
Browns 16
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:20 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: 31-13 Bengals

I know, I know... I'm being a little generous with how much the Browns will score. They might get the last 10 points when we send out our 2nd stringers

Damn I was close
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:23 PM)car91 Wrote: Bengals 31
Browns 10

Congrats, You nailed it!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:34 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Congrats, You nailed it!

Damnation! Should have bet that score.
Reply/Quote