Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Steelers Game Day
1:00PM on CBS with Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts.

All game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
Since both can't lose, here's to hoping for a tie.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Landry gets the start, but Ben will be the back-up. Browns should drop 11 each time just to make sure Landry doesn't get hurt.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fouts again?

Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh sweet jeebus that "pass"
Reply/Quote
Manziel looking sharp. Untouched fumble pass.
Reply/Quote
LOL at Manziel
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Landry's ankle just got stomped. Big Ben returns.
Reply/Quote
Steelers starting QB injured on the 2nd drive.

This should be interesting.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And Landry has his own line roll up his ankle. Pig Pen up next.
Reply/Quote
3-3
Reply/Quote
Wait - so Steelers started Jones, Cleveland injured him, so they could bring in Ben?
Yea, that sounds like something only Cleveland would do. Did they take Jones off on cart? Any update?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 03:32 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Wait - so Steelers started Jones, Cleveland injured him, so they could bring in Ben?
Yea, that sounds like something only Cleveland would do. Did they take Jones off on cart? Any update?

He couldn't stand and was taken off on a cart.
Reply/Quote
Steelers dirty like always. Just tried to murder Manziel by breaking his neck. Damn lucky that the kid's still walking.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steelers defense: Trying to rip QBs heads off by the facemask since 1983.

Buncha turds.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So if Ben were not able to play, for whatever reason, later in this game (and Jones isn't able to return) - Heath Miller would be the QB. That would be an interesting development.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:02 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: So if Ben were not able to play, for whatever reason, later in this game (and Jones isn't able to return) - Heath Miller would be the QB.  That would be an interesting development.

Yeah, I heard that while trying to ignore Fouts. I have to say.. I really want to see a TE be the QB for a game. Fun to watch, like a position player pitching in baseball.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Steelers dirty like always. Just tried to murder Manziel by breaking his neck. Damn lucky that the kid's still walking.

Yeah, that sure looked intentional to me. He seemed to have slammed him to the ground too. I need to see it at full speed again to be sure though. They just keep showing the slow motion one.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Steelers dirty like always. Just tried to murder Manziel by breaking his neck. Damn lucky that the kid's still walking.

(11-15-2015, 04:04 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Yeah, that sure looked intentional to me. He seemed to have slammed him to the ground too. I need to see it at full speed again to be sure though. They just keep showing the slow motion one.

Shot to Big ben's head. Awaiting your angry reactions.....
Reply/Quote
Never rely on the Browns.

They can't get out of their own way.

Reply/Quote