Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns suck!
(09-08-2019, 05:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I didn't really see them do anything after that first drive. 

But they hung with them score wise which is all a team with inferior talent can hope for. Then as usually happens, the team with the better QB takes over.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But they hung with them score wise which is all a team with inferior talent can hope for.  Then as usually happens, the team with the better QB takes over.

True.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
43-13. Damn I don’t think the Bengals get beat that bad in Seattle.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 43-13. Damn I don’t think the Bengals get beat that bad in Seattle.

I don't think the Steelers will even get beat that bad tonig....**** it
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can't win games with all the penalties and crappy Oline ply kodus to the Titans...We sucked no hiding from that.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
How it felt watching all that hype die.
Reply/Quote
Same.

Old.

Browns.

[Image: l_Vk9kqTURBXy9iMzMwMzFmOGVmYjIxNmU3YmRkO...zQG8gaEwAQ]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: How it felt watching all that hype die.

After one game?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:19 PM)Vambo Wrote: After one game?

Did you watch that game? It's like nothing ever changes.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 07:19 PM)Vambo Wrote: After one game?

No. 20 years.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He played through the embarrassment of throwing 3 picks. He's one tough sob

Did he have an option?
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson-158.3
Andy Dalton-106.5
Ben-65.6
Baker Mayfield-64

Don’t lose hope though. If Ben has a stroke and tears an ACL Baker can hold onto his third best QB in the division spot.

Edit: Ben evidently had a stroke, but his ACL remained intact so he edges out Baker.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No. 20 years.

It has been more than 20 years since the Bengals won a playoff game.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: l_Vk9kqTURBXy9iMzMwMzFmOGVmYjIxNmU3YmRkO...zQG8gaEwAQ]

Same.

Old.

Bengals!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lamar Jackson-158.3
Andy Dalton-106.5
Baker Mayfield-64

Don’t lose hope though. If Ben has a stroke and tears an ACL Baker can hold onto his third best QB in the division spot.

They know all about 3rd place.... Clowns.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)Vambo Wrote: Can't win games with all the penalties and crappy Oline ply kodus to the Titans...We sucked no hiding from that.

Damn V. You know I'm going to have to go to Dawg Talkers with some smack. I wish you were still there. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)Vambo Wrote: Can't win games with all the penalties and crappy Oline ply kodus to the Titans...We sucked no hiding from that.

I'm going to veer from the usual smack type reply and ask...were the Browns trying to show what badasses they are with all those PFs?

They were doing some really stupid stuff, the kind of stuff teams do when they're trying to show how tough they are.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No. 20 years.

Boom!

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:06 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Damn V. You know I'm going to have to go to Dawg Talkers with some smack. I wish you were still there. 

Do it up mickey good to hear from you.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lamar Jackson-158.3
Andy Dalton-106.5
Baker Mayfield-64

Did Andy get a win?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote