Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns suck!
(08-19-2019, 07:12 PM)Synric Wrote: The Browns are also 20+ years without a playoff victory and haven't had a winning record in 17...

Yeah, but their most recent playoff win was four years more recent ...
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield talking garbage about Daniel Jones and now trying to backtrack with an absurd explanation.

What a stupid punk!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 08:36 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, but their most recent playoff win was four years more recent ...

They managed to eek out A playoff win with Belichick... Bravo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 03:22 PM)jason Wrote: They managed to eek out A playoff win with Belichick... Bravo.

And then fired him.

Live with that Cleveland!
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 08:27 PM)XsandOs Wrote: And then fired him.

I also just noticed that Baker Hayseed has a dirty Sanchez on his lip now too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
1st half..........................faker mayfly 10/26/72/1int

yep looks like jonny manziel numbers!

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 03:22 PM)jason Wrote: They managed to eek out A playoff win with Belichick... Bravo.

That’s more than what the Bengals have done in the same period of time.
Reply/Quote
A dude got this tattoo on his leg. I bet it covered up a previous tattoo which read “feel the Bern.” LOL

[Image: echzdw0x4aag49r.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 09:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That’s more than what the Bengals have done in the same period of time.

Give us Belichick...

And it's one more.... Like that one more win they had last year when they threw a parade.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 10:13 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: A dude got this tattoo on his leg. I bet it covered up a previous tattoo which read “feel the Bern.” LOL

[Image: echzdw0x4aag49r.jpg]

More likely MAGA. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: tnybtm1po9c3yen6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 08:31 PM)jason Wrote: I also just noticed that Baker Hayseed has a dirty Sanchez on his lip now too.

Great observation .Were you also staring at his crotch. Sick
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 01:13 PM)jason Wrote: Give us Belichick...

And it's one more.... Like that one more win they had last year when they threw a parade.

Yeah, I’m not so sure that the addition of ‘we’re not THAT much worse’ really helps your case.  
Reply/Quote

XsandOs

Quote:    And then fired him.

Feb. 15, 1996: Modell fires Belichick and hires Ted Marchibroda as the head coach of his new Baltimore franchise.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2017/02/why_its_wrong_to_say_the_brown.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The timeline of Belichick’s firing is as follows.

On Feb. 9, 1996, NFL owners approved Art Modell’s request to move his franchise from Cleveland to Baltimore, but the Browns name, colors, records and history would remain behind for a new Browns franchise to assume in 1999 either as an expansion club or relocated team.

Upon that announcement, Modell’s team ceased being the Cleveland Browns.

Modell announced the move on Nov. 6, 1995 at a press conference in Baltimore, Maryland where he uttered the infamous words, “I had no other choice,” setting off protests followed by lawsuits from the city of Cleveland and Browns fans to block the move and retain the team.
After three months of negotiations, a compromise was reached.

The NFL placed the Browns into a trust, suspending operation of the franchise for three years while a new stadium was built on the site of Cleveland Municipal Stadium, paving the way for Modell to name his Baltimore team the Ravens following a fan contest.

Belichick was fired six days later by Modell, who has the distinction of firing two of the greatest coaches in NFL history in Paul Brown and Belichick.

So, for the millionth time, the Cleveland Browns didn’t fire Belichick. Modell did.

https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/cleveland-browns-did-not-fire-bill-belichick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2018/12/07/bill-belichick-fired-by-lou-holtz

“When I was in college, I was going to go with Coach [Lou] Holtz to North Carolina State to be a graduate assistant down there,” Belichick remembered. But his first job ended before it began.

“They hired me, then he fired me, and I ended up at Baltimore with Coach [Ted] Marchibroda,” Belichick said. The reason for Belichick’s abrupt dismissal from N.C. State, according to Holtz, was Title IX.

Facts are not your strong suit.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 11:38 AM)Vambo Wrote: XsandOs

Feb. 15, 1996: Modell fires Belichick and hires Ted Marchibroda as the head coach of his new Baltimore franchise.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2017/02/why_its_wrong_to_say_the_brown.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The timeline of Belichick’s firing is as follows.

On Feb. 9, 1996, NFL owners approved Art Modell’s request to move his franchise from Cleveland to Baltimore, but the Browns name, colors, records and history would remain behind for a new Browns franchise to assume in 1999 either as an expansion club or relocated team.

Upon that announcement, Modell’s team ceased being the Cleveland Browns.

Modell announced the move on Nov. 6, 1995 at a press conference in Baltimore, Maryland where he uttered the infamous words, “I had no other choice,” setting off protests followed by lawsuits from the city of Cleveland and Browns fans to block the move and retain the team.
After three months of negotiations, a compromise was reached.

The NFL placed the Browns into a trust, suspending operation of the franchise for three years while a new stadium was built on the site of Cleveland Municipal Stadium, paving the way for Modell to name his Baltimore team the Ravens following a fan contest.

Belichick was fired six days later by Modell, who has the distinction of firing two of the greatest coaches in NFL history in Paul Brown and Belichick.

So, for the millionth time, the Cleveland Browns didn’t fire Belichick. Modell did.

https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/cleveland-browns-did-not-fire-bill-belichick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2018/12/07/bill-belichick-fired-by-lou-holtz

“When I was in college, I was going to go with Coach [Lou] Holtz to North Carolina State to be a graduate assistant down there,” Belichick remembered. But his first job ended before it began.

“They hired me, then he fired me, and I ended up at Baltimore with Coach [Ted] Marchibroda,” Belichick said. The reason for Belichick’s abrupt dismissal from N.C. State, according to Holtz, was Title IX.

Facts are not your strong suit.

Here they go with this shit again.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 11:56 AM)jason Wrote: Here they go with this shit again.

Yes Bengal fans hate those pesky FACTS! Hilarious LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 10:11 PM)Vambo Wrote: Yes Bengal fans hate those pesky FACTS! Hilarious LMAO

Cleveland is so miserable that they lose their Team AND their coach.

So the Team that deserted you have won two SBs since.

The coach whom you fired, has won 6 SBs.

Tell me little Joey, have you spent time in a Turkish prison?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 01:01 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Cleveland is so miserable that they lose their Team AND their coach.

So the Team that deserted you have won two SBs since.

The coach whom you fired, has won 6 SBs.

Tell me little Joey, have you spent time in a Turkish prison?

Uh oh. Now you've done it. Brace yourself for the pic of an empty trophy case with the caption "Cincinnati Bengals Championships". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 01:01 PM)XsandOs Wrote: The coach whom you fired, has won 6 SBs.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2019, 04:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Uh oh. Now you've done it. Brace yourself for the pic of an empty trophy case with the caption "Cincinnati Bengals Championships". 

[Image: 389b03563b0c62eaafd9.jpg]

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote