Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns wanted McCarron and were close
Bengals once again turned down a significant trade.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/925461416634658821

They actually thought the trade was done. This folks is comedy two bad front offices getting schooled while everyone else works the system.

Thought they beat the clock.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/925463481746378752
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Sounds like they had a deal reached but failed to beat the clock? LOL...eff both of these incompetent organizations. Pittsburgh and Baltimore laughing their collective asses off right now
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 05:49 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Sounds like they had a deal reached but failed to beat the clock?  LOL...eff both of these incompetent organizations. Pittsburgh and Baltimore laughing their collective asses off right now

Baltimore shouldn't laugh at anyone, they have had their own clock issues involving draft picks. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 05:50 PM)Au165 Wrote: Baltimore shouldn't laugh at anyone, they have had their own clock issues involving draft picks. 

They also got 2 Super Bowls in 20+ years of existence.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 05:52 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: They also got 2 Super Bowls in 20+ years of existence.

The Last two days Cincy had rejected any talks to trade AJ. 30 minutes before the trade deadline they decide they want to talk and see what they could get. Deal reached and turned in 4 minutes late. This is totally on Cincy and just embarrassing. So stupid I can't grasp my head around it.

If you are thinking about trading him, why wait until 3:30 eastern time.. what a ***** joke!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: not-sure-if-funny-or-pathetic.jpg]

Reply/Quote
In all seriousness Browns found a way to lose on their bye.
Reply/Quote
McCarron is probably relieved that it didn't go down.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Shefty now saying the deal was agreed upon by both teams at 3:55. Bengals approved to nfl in time, Browns did not.

Reply/Quote
I still don't understand why the Browns even wanted this deal. It's not like they're just a QB away to begin with.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:11 PM)McC Wrote: I still don't understand why the Browns even wanted this deal.    It's not like they're just a QB away to begin with.

If they had gotten McCarron they probably still would have drafted another QB next year and then proceed to ruin the careers of both as they flip flop between QBs all season long.  Like I said McCarron is probably very glad it fell apart. No sober QB wants to end up in Cleveland, hell even the drunk ones would rather destroy their career through partying than play there.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:05 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: McCarron is probably relieved that it didn't go down.

Negative!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:16 PM)A10104747 Wrote: Negative!

The browns have been trying to negotiate for him the past two weeks and repeatedly was told no. 30 minutes before the deadline Cincy all of a sudden wants to see if the Browns want to offer... if you think you want to trade him why freakin wait 30 minutes before the damn deadline...

This is a 100% joke. Send it over 5 minutes before the deadline and expect to get all the signatures needed. Come on man
Reply/Quote
All I can hear is Bennie Hill music while imagining these two moronic franchises scramble to bungle this trade
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:21 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: All I can hear is Bennie Hill music while imagining these two moronic franchises scramble to bungle this trade

These two franchises are definitely 1A and 1B for stupidest FO's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:16 PM)A10104747 Wrote: Negative!

But why would you want to go to Cleveland? Because they’re the only ones that will have you? Doesn’t seem like a sound career move.

Reply/Quote
ESPN radio in Cleveland said the Browns were celebrating the trade and forgot to call it in.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: If they had gotten McCarron they probably still would have drafted another QB next year and then proceed to ruin the careers of both as they flip flop between QBs all season long.  Like I said McCarron is probably very glad it fell apart.  No sober QB wants to end up in Cleveland, hell even the drunk ones would rather destroy their career through partying than play there.

Hue is simply a terrible coach. All he seems to be doing is throwing different QB's out there and expecting things to be different. With this botched, last minute desperation move this doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. You'd think he's realize by now that maybe QB isn't their biggest problem. 

I hope to god Cleveland keeps him after this year. Because if they send Hue packing, and Marv isn't given an extension... Hue will likely come here  Sick
Reply/Quote
Browns sure have a lot of picks....

Coulda been something nice.

Would love to know all the details
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 06:25 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Hue is simply a terrible coach. All he seems to be doing is throwing different QB's out there and expecting things to be different. With this botched, last minute desperation move this doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. You'd think he's realize by now that maybe QB isn't their biggest problem. 

I hope to god Cleveland keeps him after this year. Because if they send Hue packing, and Marv isn't given an extension... Hue will likely come here  Sick

Meh, not to sound like Hue's biggest fan but which of the QBs that he's benched would you have stuck with?  I guess he could have held Sashi at gunpoint and demanded they take Carson Wentz.
Reply/Quote