Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo vs KC... who do we root for?
I'm not up to speed on the scenarios... what helps us more?
Reply/Quote
Buffalo always, just to take the #1 seed away from Kelce
Reply/Quote
I think Baltimore has the #1 seed wrapped at this point... so KC it is for me.

The less competition for the WC the better even if the Bengals have the tie breaker.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Whichever helps cincy maintain a playoff spot

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
KC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bills losing helps us - otherwise it’s one
more 7-6 team in the mix. We need KC to win
Reply/Quote
I can't bring myself to root for KC, although it might be best to kick the Bills down another notch(so I guess I'll have to pucker up and swallow hard) If we get a Denver loss either today or next week at Detroit and we take care of business, then we'll be, at worst, the #7 seed at the end of next week. If Denver wins both, we are on the outside looking in.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: Bills losing helps us - otherwise it’s one
more 7-6 team in the mix. We need KC to win

Dammit, I HATE rooting for the Kermit City Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I think Baltimore has the #1 seed wrapped at this point... so KC it is for me.

The less competition for the WC the better even if the Bengals have the tie breaker.

Same here. I am rooting for any competition for the WC to lose. Thus, rooting for KC over the Bills and Chargers over Denver. But Chargers look pathetic. 
Reply/Quote
If you think we will win out, root for Buffalo. If you don't think we will win out, root for KC.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If you think we will win out, root for Buffalo.  If you don't think we will win out, root for KC.

Going to have to root for KC then!  Cry
Reply/Quote
The Team Taylor Swift is not rooting for
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Kc and chargers
Reply/Quote
I can’t root for Kansas City. The biggest asswipe of a boss I ever had was an obnoxious Chiefs’ fan.
Reply/Quote
With our days of vying for the division title this season long gone, it's a Wild Card berth or nothing, so we need KC to win. Yeah, I don't like them either, but I can put that aside for the greater good.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
KC will win their division. Division winners are not our concern, as we won't win ours. We need WC teams to lose as much as possible. Teams floating at #6 and #7, especially. Those, of course, "in the hunt" as well.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
We definitely want a KC win here, but with how they've been looking lately I'm not even that convinced we just go there and lose anymore... I had assumed it to be a nailed on loss when Burrow went down, but these are not last year's Chiefs. Still, will be a tough game to win.
Reply/Quote
We need chargers to win also. Damn they are garbage.
Reply/Quote
Kermit crying on the sidelines makes it worth it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
so both the Broncos and Bills won so the Bengals are back to be out of the playoffs.

wow...Mahomes is pissed off

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote