Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Actually Fined 3 Times For Sunday
Via Adam Schefter from a statement from Burfict's agent.

In other news, bengal fans are still waiting for him to make a single meaningful, legal play during an actual play this year.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Via Adam Schefter from a statement from Burfict's agent.

In other news, bengal fans are still waiting for him to make a single meaningful, legal play during an actual play this year.

Smirk 

[Image: 121715a.jpg]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/17/nfl-apparently-reverses-course-fines-burfict/

Quote:Reports that Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burficthad avoided a fine for diving at the legs of Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger last Sunday were apparently inaccurate.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Thursday that Burfict was fined for three plays, the hit on Roethlisberger and two unnecessary roughness calls.

Burfict’s agent, Audie Attar, said Wednesday that his client would not be fined.

Burfict is appealing his fine, Schefter reported.

Burfict was not penalized for the low hit on Roethlisberger, one of many that led to chippiness and a postgame war of words between Bengals and Steelers players.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Maybe his agent said he wasn't getting fined just based on the fact that he didn't receive his fine this morning, not because the league told him either way. Usually there's no prior notice of a fine - it just shows up at the practice facility and the player sees it after practice. Nonetheless, I better go to bed now because this place is gonna be lit when the bengals fans show up, and I'm not trying to deal with that tonight.
Reply/Quote
Meh....is what it is. DeCastro got one....Spaeth should get one (most likely won't)....and probably Mitchell. Then, they can ship a big ol orthodontic pacifier and a crate of Kleenex to mop the crocodile tears from that bastard Pig Pen's fat ass head.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/12/17/10334752/pittsburgh-steelers-wide-receiver-antonio-brown-fined-again-by-nfl

Yawn

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:38 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Meh....is what it is. DeCastro got one....Spaeth should get one (most likely won't)....and probably Mitchell. Then, they can ship a big ol orthodontic pacifier and a crate of Kleenex to mop the crocodile tears from that bastard Pig Pen's fat ass head.
Looked like Heath to me.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/12/17/10334752/pittsburgh-steelers-wide-receiver-antonio-brown-fined-again-by-nfl

Yawn

What does this have to do with anything in this thread? It's old news anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What does this have to do with anything in this thread? It's old news anyway.

Old.

Like your mom.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Looked like Heath to me.

Ninja

I saw Spaeth's name associated with it earlier...could be Miller though....same pile of shit....different foot.  Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Ninja

SPAETH!!!
Reply/Quote
Burfict scares steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:08 AM)Beaker Wrote: Burfict scares steeler fans.

The only things Burfict scares are ankles, the English language and antibiotics.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]

You'd be hard pressed to find anything dirtier than this.

Oh, look. There's a hold on Maualuga as well, that went uncalled.

Pittsburgh Steelers; cheating their way to the top since that goofball Myron Cope sold his soul to the devil for a few rings.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You'd be hard pressed to find anything dirtier than this.

No, it was pretty easy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: No, it was pretty easy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, snap.

Reply/Quote

Ninja

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]

You'd be hard pressed to find anything dirtier than this.

Oh, look. There's a hold on Maualuga as well, that went uncalled.

Pittsburgh Steelers; cheating their way to the top since that goofball Myron Cope sold his soul to the devil for a few rings.
This reminds me of the punt return TD by Brown where the Steelers had multiple penalties of holding and a personal foul committed by Garvin on Huber, no call = TD Steelers so is it it any wonder why we have trouble winning with bad calls every time we play them.

Heath Miller does this every time we play the Bengals. He loves going for our LB's knees and this case 2 holding calls not called, one on Heath for tackling Burfict and a second obvious one against Rey M.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(12-18-2015, 12:05 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I saw Spaeth's name associated with it earlier...could be Miller though....same pile of shit....different foot.  Ninja

[Image: Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-mis...-by-ya.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This reminds me of the punt return TD by Brown where the Steelers had multiple penalties of holding and a personal foul committed by Garvin on Huber, no call = TD Steelers so is it it any wonder why we have trouble winning with bad calls every time we play them.

Heath Miller does this every time we play the Bengals. He loves going for our LB's knees and this case 2 holding calls not called, one on Heath for tackling Burfict and a second obvious one against Rey M.

You're tears are so think, they're like mayonnaise.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This reminds me of the punt return TD by Brown where the Steelers had multiple penalties of holding and a personal foul committed by Garvin on Huber, no call = TD Steelers so is it it any wonder why we have trouble winning with bad calls every time we play them.

Heath goes at other people's knees? First time I ever heard of that. He's the one that literally only gets tackled by defenders diving into his legs.

And Heath Ninja was just sticking up for Ben because of what burfict did. Why would justice get fined?

You've made the single most whiny post this week, and there was a lot competition.
Reply/Quote