Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Actually Fined 3 Times For Sunday
(12-18-2015, 11:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You're tears are so think, they're like mayonnaise.  

Why would I have tears again for stating facts? It is cool, Heath Miller is a filthy dirty player and we have proof. It is obvious Burfict is targeted because he is black. Racist Steelers fans everywhere. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why would I have tears again for stating facts? It is cool, Heath Miller is a filthy dirty player and we have proof. It is obvious Burfict is targeted because he is black. Racist Steelers fans everywhere. Ninja

Says the guy who thinks all white people look the same. LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Says the guy who thinks all white people look the same. LOL

And we found 1 racist with just a little bait. Smirk

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why would I have tears again for stating facts? It is cool, Heath Miller is a filthy dirty player and we have proof. It is obvious Burfict is targeted because he is black. Racist Steelers fans everywhere. Ninja

Steeler fans have no effect on Burfict's issues with the refs, as well we have no effect on his less than average ability to play the game.

You so salty.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And we found 1 racist with just a little bait. Smirk

wut?...I swear you simply toss shit at the wall and hope at some point it all merges into a masterful piece of work, but all you are ever left with is a wall full of shit.

Reply/Quote
I just realized something. My hand resides so firmly on Luvies left (face) cheek that I do believe I may have to pay property taxes to the town he lives in.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wut?...I swear you simply toss shit at the wall and hope at some point it all merges into a masterful piece of work, but all you are ever left with is a wall full of shit.

You sure do take a smack forum too seriously. Who is being salty?

Reply/Quote
Do you guys feel a little better now?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You sure do take a smack forum too seriously. Who is being salty?

LOL...Asking one to make enough sense to be understood is serious business for Luvie... Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Do you guys feel a little better now?

About what?

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wut?...I swear you simply toss shit at the wall and hope at some point it all merges into a masterful piece of work, but all you are ever left with is a wall full of shit.

It's more like he realizes about thirty minutes after he posts that his post is extremely stupid or completely missed the point.  Then he tries to pretend he was joking all along and cleverly baiting you. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:59 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: About what?

That he was fined.. Do you feel an vindication?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That he was fined.. Do you feel an vindication?

Do you think Williams actually intends to murder Burfict?  Or are you going to still dodge this question?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you think Williams actually intends to murder Burfict?  Or are you going to still dodge this question?

Nah he doesnt have the stones
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nah he doesnt have the stones

What about a brush?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you think Williams actually intends to murder Burfict?  Or are you going to still dodge this question?

I already answered the question.. Twice. But since youre a little slow to catch on, ill do it again.

No I don't think he did intend to, but he still made a threat.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That he was fined.. Do you feel an vindication?

You must have me confused with someone else.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I already answered the question.. Twice. But since youre a little slow to catch on, ill do it again.

Oh OK, then that explains it. bengal fans were only offended by someones words.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I already answered the question.. Twice. But since youre a little slow to catch on, ill do it again.

So, we all agree that no death threat was made and that Whitlock sounds like an idiot for stating the opposite.  Consensus! 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, we all agree that no death threat was made and that Whitlock sounds like an idiot for stating the opposite.  Consensus! 

No consensus. You just want to think you won some sort of debate. He made a thinly veiled threat that could easily be interpreted to mean he intended bodily injury, or worse depending on interpretation. So both of you are right, and neither of you are right. Intentional ambiguity is a wonderful thing.
Reply/Quote