Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Actually Fined 3 Times For Sunday
(12-19-2015, 03:25 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Pretty sure Burfict would have no trouble injuring Shazier and taking his spot.

One-kneed Shazer > Burfict
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 09:34 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict isn't unseating either of those 2 for a starting spot and wouldn't even be easy for him to unseat Spence as the first back-up.

Tee Hee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 07:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: One-kneed Shazer > Burfict

Rolleyes LOL 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Burfict tops shazier in every possible category....including hair and eyebrows.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: Burfict tops shazier in every possible category....including hair and eyebrows.

Quit living in 2013.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:12 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Quit living in 2013.

In 2015-16 Vontaze Burfict is a better LB than Ryan Shazier, Everybody that watches football knows that except for Steeler fan that doesn't mind looking silly. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In 2015-16 Vontaze Burfict is a better LB than Ryan Shazier, Everybody that watches football knows that except for Steeler fan that doesn't mind looking silly. 

That would be all of them.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In 2015-16 Vontaze Burfict is a better LB than Ryan Shazier, Everybody that watches football knows that except for Steeler fan that doesn't mind looking silly. 

I provide stats and you provide feelings.  

Reply/Quote

A Steeler fan doesn't mind looking silly when he's standing next to a bengal fan. You people even make browns fans look good.
Reply/Quote

Who in the hell is Shazer?

One would think that if someone calls themselves a fan of a team that they would know how to spell the names of the players that they root for correctly.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:23 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I provide stats and you provide feelings.  

You know, I looked through this whole thread and I didn't see one single post from you that listed a stat for ANYTHING, much less Shazier or Burfict.

Here allow me:
In 8 games, Burfict has 44 total tackles, 1 sack, 3 passes defensed and 1 INT
In 10 games, Shazier has 46 total tackles, 3 sacks, 4 passes defensed, 1 INT and 2 forced fumbles

Wow. Shazier is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Burfict this year. Rolleyes (<- I'm being sarcastic, BTW)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know, I looked through this whole thread and I didn't see one single post from you that listed a stat for ANYTHING, much less Shazier or Burfict.

Here allow me:
In 8 games, Burfict has 44 total tackles, 1 sack, 3 passes defensed and 1 INT
In 10 games, Shazier has 46 total tackles, 3 sacks, 4 passes defensed, 1 INT and 2 forced fumbles

Wow. Shazier is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Burfict this year. Rolleyes (<- I'm being sarcastic, BTW)

You are right.  I sent the info in a PM to a different person.  However....Thanks for proving my point.  Also, I think Shazier right now is just average and yet................... Rolleyes

I think if you read anything I've said about Burfict is that outside of 2013, he is average at best.  Thanks for making my point.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You are right.  I sent the info in a PM to a different person.  However....Thanks for proving my point.  Also, I think Shazier right now is just average and yet................... Rolleyes

I think if you read anything I've said about Burfict is that outside of 2013, he is average at best.  Thanks for making my point.

I wouldn't call 2012, as an undrafted rookie, average. His job is to call the defense, adjustments and make tackles. PPG since he's returned this year is the main difference he makes, being in the game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think if you read anything I've said about Burfict is that outside of 2013, he is average at best.  Thanks for making my point.

Oh gee, you mean his only healthy non-rookie year he played above average? Who woulda thunk it? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wouldn't call 2012, as an undrafted rookie, average. His job is to call the defense, adjustments and make tackles. PPG since he's returned this year is the main difference he makes, being in the game.

He was undrafted because he proved to be a moron incapable of learning, got benched by his own team for dirty hits and failed a drug test at the combine. On the field, he was supposed to be a first round talent. Just be happy you didn't blow a draft pick on him to get him on your roster.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh gee, you mean his only healthy non-rookie year he played above average? Who woulda thunk it? Rolleyes

So your argument is you got an above average player that can't stay healthy, yet when he get's back is nothing but average, cause that's what he's been this year.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wouldn't call 2012, as an undrafted rookie, average. His job is to call the defense, adjustments and make tackles. PPG since he's returned this year is the main difference he makes, being in the game.

Yes this is true.  Penalties Per Game has gone up.... LOL...After this last round of fines his Profits Per Game have gone down as well.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:23 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So your argument is you got an above average player that can't stay healthy, yet when he get's back is nothing but average, cause that's what he's been this year.

So based on your logic, Roethlisberger is an average QB? 'Cause that's what he's been this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So based on your logic, Roethlisberger is an average QB? 'Cause that's what he's been this year.

Roethlisberger's per game stats across the board are all above average.  You can't say that for Burfict....so no.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Roethlisberger's per game stats across the board are all above average.  You can't say that for Burfict....so no.

So your logic is flawed. Thanks for admitting it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote