Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Blames Teammate For Loss
(03-02-2016, 08:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Way to show accountability Burfict, great way to divide a locker room.

Divide a lockerroom? You guys actually think there are people on Jeremy Hill's side in the locker room?  Hilarious 

Hill can be the classiest player in the NFL, I personally don't give a shit. Unlike other professions, classiness counts for almost nothing in the NFL, it's an addendum. Timothy Tebow. 

The first shuffle pass fumble early in the season when Hue benched him for the rest of the game afterwards, was foreshadowing. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was hoping Burfict's suspension would be reduced upon appeal. After watching the video of his ESPN interview I understand why it wasn't. He isn't taking responsibility for anything. Even the ankle twisting. Marvin should have put an end to his BS a long time ago then he could have avoided this situation. It's a shame his play is overshadowed by his cheap shots.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 11:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Divide a lockerroom? You guys actually think there are people on Jeremy Hill's side in the locker room?  Hilarious 

Hill can be the classiest player in the NFL, I personally don't give a shit. Unlike other professions, classiness counts for almost nothing in the NFL, it's an addendum. Timothy Tebow. 

The first shuffle pass fumble early in the season when Hue benched him for the rest of the game afterwards, was foreshadowing. 

Damn, your hatred for Hill is not healthy. I've never seen a fan have such venom towards one player like you have for Hill.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Burfict needs to grow up and learn some personal responsibility. The fumble happened. Then Burfict's play happen. Of course Burfict couldn't **** up if the fumble didn't happen. Unfortunately, we don't live in "if" land.

Burfict is great. He does a lot of good things on the field. He's also going to cost you a game or two each year by being a dumb ass (Denver, Pittsburgh playoff game). He could still play with the same fire and intensity without doing the dumb shit that he does. He's simply being a knucklehead. Throwing a teammate under the bus doesn't make me think any better of him either.

That entire locker room may blame Jeremy Hill. Only 1 has been ignorant enough to say it to a reporter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 05:35 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Burfict needs to grow up and learn some personal responsibility. The fumble happened. Then Burfict's play happen. Of course Burfict couldn't **** up if the fumble didn't happen. Unfortunately, we don't live in "if" land.

Sure, Burfict doesn't mess everything up THIS time if Hill doesn't fumble, but there is plenty of evidence out there that Burfict can make boneheaded plays without Hill's help.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Be a man Burfict and take some responsibility for your bone headed play.....stop being an immature thug.
Reply/Quote