Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Facing possible Suspension (No Satire)
(10-22-2017, 09:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: What? He didn't do anything wrong there the guy was pushing after the play was over and Vontaz had to get him away.

It happened quick, but it looked  like the dude stepped on VB first.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:19 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Here's where he hit Nix in the face. I hope this works.

Just stupid smh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:19 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Here's where he hit Nix in the face. I hope this works.

Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Burfict didn't kick Nix. He pushed him away with his legs. If you get pushed, are you going to say you got punched? Two different things.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:47 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Burfict didn't kick Nix. He pushed him away with his legs. If you get pushed, are you going to say you got punched? Two different things.

I disagree, but okay. How do you explain Burfict looking over his shoulder later in the game and hitting Nix in the head as he was trotting by? The guy is dirty and does seriously questionable and stupid things.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:50 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I disagree, but okay. How do you explain Burfict looking over his shoulder later in the game and hitting Nix in the head as he was trotting by? The guy is dirty and does seriously questionable and stupid things.

He's been dirty at every level of football he's played at...and fans on this board make excuses for him. We need to stop doing that.

Here's a nice summary: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/vontaze-burfict-dirty-hit-history-videos-bengals-steelers-antonio-brown-roethleisberger-newton-bell/6wgf6wqc27wb1aznbsqmrjjyk

He punched a guy in the crotch. Twisted players ankles after tackles.
Reply/Quote
Le'veon Bell says Burfict 'gotta go':

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/bengals-steelers-vontaze-burfict-kick-face-video-dirty-play/g4m0x861vkkb1juyd7qr0wdzb
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:50 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I disagree, but okay. How do you explain Burfict looking over his shoulder later in the game and hitting Nix in the head as he was trotting by? The guy is dirty and does seriously questionable and stupid things.

Yeah, both were incredibly stupid given his situation with the league. Absolutely no need for it.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's been dirty at every level of football he's played at...and fans on this board make excuses for him. We need to stop doing that.

I completely agree. I've been saying that for awhile. Of course people keep saying that he isn't dirty and that he's cut all of that stuff out. Bullshit. He is what he is. Like I said earlier, you love having him on your team, but hate playing against him. Burfict has said he knows he's watched, but he's done nothing to change. At minimum he should be fined for the kick and the slap. If he draws a suspension, I honestly won't be surprised.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:55 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I completely agree. I've been saying that for awhile. Of course people keep saying that he isn't dirty and that he's cut all of that stuff out. Bullshit. He is what he is. Like I said earlier, you love having him on your team, but hate playing against him. Burfict has said he knows he's watched, but he's done nothing to change. At minimum he should be fined for the kick and the slap. If he draws a suspension, I honestly won't be surprised.

Fans are so starved for a win that they'd take players with red flags in the hopes of winning. The problem is...you can't win with these guys.

Just like against the Steelers when Burfict and Jones got the personal fouls at the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Fans are so starved for a win that they'd take players with red flags in the hopes of winning. The problem is...you can't win with these guys.

Just like against the Steelers when Burfict and Jones got the personal fouls at the end of the game.

Really? Can't win with them?

Yet, Mike Mitchell, James Harrison, Ryan Shazier, Joey Porter etc, etc, etc, don't seem to hold that shit show franchise from pitt back when it comes to winning.

Each one of them has played or still plays as dirty as Burfict and yet....they won....

Not saying Burfict's crap belongs, it is already old...but the lynch mob lining up over this one is kinda sad.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Stupid and dirty are two different things. The push with his legs, since that was not a kick, was stupid considering he of all people should know that he is a target. It wasn't dirty. I haven't seen or heard about the other play you are referring to, so I will withhold comment.
Reply/Quote

OK. Just saw that you posted the clip of that earlier. Yeah, that was horsecrap. Not sure what the hell he is thinking there but that was more stupidity again.
Reply/Quote
He's an idiot.

Reply/Quote
What Burfict does is not a bit different than what the Steelers do. Problem is, Burfict is one guy and very easy to focus in on. The Steelers have a culture of this that spans decades. They spread the behavior out though. One week it's Shazier. Next week it's Dupree. Then Mitchell, etc.

They're also very calculated about it and not reckless like Burfict. The Steelers will "send a message" to a talented young divisional player. Like when they got Palmer's knee. Or the head shot to Eifert. Or breaking Keith Rivers' jaw. They've also targeted the Browns rookies recently. Kizer and Myles Garrett. They'll smack us around on occasion to make us realize who big bro is.

That's just how the Steelers get their edge. Burfict can't combat that by himself. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Vontaz is a pest/dirty player but it's also football and there a hundred players that do this shit all the time. The whole game it was happening between both sides but since Vontaz is Vontaz and media hates the Bengals people will pick up on it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
 Burfict is a stupid, selfish mental midget that has proven he has no self control or discipline. He could've been a great team leader, but by now, I'm sure some teammates are getting tired of his crap. 

For those saying he really didn't do anything wrong, you know damn well you'd be wetting your pants crying if Mitchell or anyone else did the exact same thing Burfict did.

I look at it this way. Burfict knows exactly what's at stake, yet he CHOOSES to pull this sh*t anyway. He could care less about the team, and for that reason, I'd dump his a**.

Sad thing is, if it wasn't for TV showing the dirty stuff, I wouldn't have know he was even on the field today.  The Steelers obviously didn't get the memo that they were supposed to be afraid of him.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Here's the video:

It's typical Bengals v Steelers bullshit. Steelers push after the whistle (like always), then react when someone does something Burfic...errr, i mean, stupid. 

I have no doubt that Tomlin had instructed all of his offensive guys to nudge him after every play possible to get him to react like that eventually. It's only a matter of time before he does because he's not smart enough to avoid it. It's how he's wired. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Is Burfict that ***** dumb to not realize there's cameras recording everything on the field? I'm willing to bet the league has a special task force set up just to review all the footage of every play he's involved in. Just ***** walk away Vontaze, this shit has got to stop.

Edit: So now Burfict is going to face another suspension, and Minter will be out a while... Lol the trainwreck continues.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dude is just an idiot. I saw this, among other things live where he just can't control his stupid behavior. He is a great player and talent but the dude just can't hold it together. How do we reward this might ask? We sign him to an extension.... Bungles.
Reply/Quote