Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
It's seriously ridiculous how big of scum Steelers players and organization is, and how their fans and the NFL turn a blind eye to it.

Burfict only shows two, but the site has one that he missed.

Two of them are the Steelers headhunting on defenseless players, which is about as dirty as you can be, and the third one is Big Ben trying to twist a player's ankle after Ben flops on the ground when the player barely touches him!

Watch them all here and read the article.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's seriously ridiculous how big of scum Steelers players and organization is, and how their fans and the NFL turn a blind eye to it.

Burfict only shows two, but the site has one that he missed.

Two of them are the Steelers headhunting on defenseless players, which is about as dirty as you can be, and the third one is Big Ben trying to twist a player's ankle after Ben flops on the ground when the player barely touches him!

Watch them all here and read the article.

Sadly, the NFL will look the other way. Shazier should be suspended, he should have been suspended for the Gio hit too or at a minimum penalized on the play and fined, but he gets a free pass being a Steeler player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:33 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sadly, the NFL will look the other way. Shazier should be suspended, he should have suspended for the Gio hit too or at a minimum penalized on the play and fined, but he gets a free pass being a Steeler player.

I'd love to publicly call Goodell out about that or even just the national media as to why they ignore it.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd love to publicly call Goodell out about that or even just the national media as to why they ignore it.

You just did.... Nervous
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
They are tough sumbitches just like their fans. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 10:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They are tough sumbitches just like their fans.  LOL

Tougher than the crybaby Burf-defect and the whiny Bengal fans.  I mean wow...this guy got through his jock kicked in by the ratbirds and he spent the rest of his day crying about the Steelers.  This is some unbelievable level of lame.... Cool

Edit:  I just remembered he is suspended...LOL   This makes it worse.  He sittin' on his couch watching his team get kicked in the crotch and he only worried about them Steelers.  What a piece of garbage.

Edit 2:  For any of you mouth breathers that try to say he can be thinking or worried about more than one thing...BS...This is Burfdefect we are talking about.

Edit 3:  For any of you SJW's whining about me implying he has a birth defect...Dude at the very  least has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome....Just look at him...

[Image: Vontaze-Burfict-vertical1.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tougher than the crybaby Burf-defect and the whiny Bengal fans.  I mean wow...this guy got through having his jock kicked in by the ratbirds and he spent the rest of his day crying about the Steelers.  This is some unbelievable level of lame.... Cool

I have to agree.  Dude's team looked like recycled vomit in their opener and he spends the rest of the day tweeting about the Steelers?  Here's the thing, let's say for the sake of argument that every Steelers play that the whiners on that board, and this one, claim is dirty actually is.  It doesn't change the fact that Burfict is a dirty POS.  It's indicative of why Burfict will be out of the league before his current contract is up, he doesn't get it.   The "other people do it too" defense doesn't work in grade school, adults engaging in it is next level pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tougher than the crybaby Burf-defect and the whiny Bengal fans.  I mean wow...this guy got through his jock kicked in by the ratbirds and he spent the rest of his day crying about the Steelers.  This is some unbelievable level of lame.... Cool

Edit:  I just remembered he is suspended...LOL   This makes it worse.  He sittin' on his couch watching his team get kicked in the crotch and he only worried about them Steelers.  What a piece of garbage.

Edit 2:  For any of you mouth breathers that try to say he can be thinking or worried about more than one thing...BS...This is Burfdefect we are talking about.

Edit 3:  For any of you SJW's whining about me implying he has a birth defect...Dude at the very  least has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome....Just look at him...

OK OK you guys are super tough.  I get it.

Edit: And he's currently suspended for knocking down a guy on a crossing route. I'm seriously going to be done with the NFL soon. It's getting to be a joke.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK OK you guys are super tough.  I get it.

Edit:  And he's currently suspended for knocking down a guy on a crossing route.  I'm seriously going to be done with the NFL soon.  It's getting to be a joke.

I've been saying that for years, every year I inch a bit farther in that direction.  I almost didn't get Sunday ticket this year.  Goodell, as he does in every instance, shit the bed with the new "safety" rules.  Yes, it's fine to penalize a guy for targeting another dude's head like as missile.  It's quite another thing to penalize a guy for not having the ability to change his mind in a split second or alter the laws of physics and completely alter their body's inertia.  The Gay penalty (pun intended) yesterday was horrific.  Not only was it a bad call, they made it after they watched the jumbotron replay of the hit.  Seriously, WTF!?  Basically, you will now be penalized in the NFL if you hit a dude too hard.  Football isn't half the sport it was in the 70s-90s.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK OK you guys are super tough.  I get it.

Edit:  And he's currently suspended for knocking down a guy on a crossing route.  I'm seriously going to be done with the NFL soon.  It's getting to be a joke.

That's not why he is suspended....Just like when Debo was getting fined and threatend with a suspension...it wasn't the last thing he had done that got him there.

That being said...Big difference between Debo and Burfict....Debo learned how to play within the new system..

Reply/Quote
Does this mean the Steelers are in Burfict's head (what's left of it) and not the other way around as some fans on this board insist?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tougher than the crybaby Burf-defect and the whiny Bengal fans.  I mean wow...this guy got through his jock kicked in by the ratbirds and he spent the rest of his day crying about the Steelers.  This is some unbelievable level of lame.... Cool

Just matter of time until Steeler's fans and you are whining when he takes out Bells's knee again.......legally

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been saying that for years, every year I inch a bit farther in that direction.  I almost didn't get Sunday ticket this year.  Goodell, as he does in every instance, shit the bed with the new "safety" rules.  Yes, it's fine to penalize a guy for targeting another dude's head like as missile.  It's quite another thing to penalize a guy for not having the ability to change his mind in a split second or alter the laws of physics and completely alter their body's inertia.  The Gay penalty (pun intended) yesterday was horrific.  Not only was it a bad call, they made it after they watched the jumbotron replay of the hit.  Seriously, WTF!?  Basically, you will now be penalized in the NFL if you hit a dude too hard.  Football isn't half the sport it was in the 70s-90s.

A agree, playing 2 hand tag now

Reply/Quote
Posts calling the Ravens and Steelers scum organizations were funny when it was just Pacman on the Bengals. With them drafting Mixon, now they're just hilarious.

Why weren't Pacman and Burfict playing yesterday?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Posts calling the Ravens and Steelers scum organizations were funny when it was just Pacman on the Bengals. With them drafting Mixon, now they're just hilarious.

Why weren't Pacman and Burfict playing yesterday?

Not sure who called them scum organizations, but all I know is the Ravens kicked our ass yesterday. Steelers kick our ass on a regular basis. Hell, Browns may kick our ass in 2017.

Reply/Quote
Quote:Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict is currently at home serving his three-game suspension to open the 2017 NFL season.

Like many NFL fans, Burfict noticed the Pittsburgh Steelers were busy making questionable hits and decision on Sunday in their season opener against the Cleveland Browns. The Steelers came away with a 21-18 win in Cleveland.

I don't get it. The Bengals game was on the same time as the Steeler's game. There's been no game replays yet, that I know of. 

Was Burfict watching the Steelers / Browns game instead of his own team??
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:55 PM)BMK Wrote: I don't get it. The Bengals game was on the same time as the Steeler's game. There's been no game replays yet, that I know of. 

Was Burfict watching the Steelers / Browns game instead of his own team??

it is 2017, I watch  4 or 8 games at the same time on a 120" screen

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Not sure who called them scum organizations, but all I know is the Ravens kicked our ass yesterday. Steelers kick our ass on a regular basis. Hell, Browns may kick our ass in 2017.

Check out the Kaep/Ravens thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:28 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's not why he is suspended....Just like when Debo was getting fined and threatend with a suspension...it wasn't the last thing he had done that got him there.

That being said...Big difference between Debo and Burfict....Debo learned how to play within the new system..

So you should be suspended for clean hits because of your history? Didn't he only have one personal foul last year?

Reply/Quote
ITT: A bunch of Squeelers fans scared that their favorite players are gonna be talkin' like Bobby Bouche after the Bengals play the Steelers.
Reply/Quote