Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been saying that for years, every year I inch a bit farther in that direction.  I almost didn't get Sunday ticket this year.  Goodell, as he does in every instance, shit the bed with the new "safety" rules.  Yes, it's fine to penalize a guy for targeting another dude's head like as missile.  It's quite another thing to penalize a guy for not having the ability to change his mind in a split second or alter the laws of physics and completely alter their body's inertia.  The Gay penalty (pun intended) yesterday was horrific.  Not only was it a bad call, they made it after they watched the jumbotron replay of the hit.  Seriously, WTF!?  Basically, you will now be penalized in the NFL if you hit a dude too hard.  Football isn't half the sport it was in the 70s-90s.

You're a homer and an idiot. He launched himself at the receivers head and damn near took it off. If you look at the video from the OP link you can see the ref went immediately for his flag. Shazier and Gay both deserve lengthy suspensions. If that was Burfict, he would get crucified.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jealous dude?

Yes, I tape them, put them in slow motion and can pretty much see every play of any given game (like big hits). Nice chatting Buttercup Balls of Steel

Hi Love nuts.
You didn't say that before. I believe you now. Will you be going to NY with Brad to report your findings?
You forgot to answer one question. Are you Brads real daddy?
Reply/Quote
Can't even describe how angry this makes me.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Can't even describe how angry this makes me.

What, that the Clowns are better than the Bungels now? Calm down, nothing you can do about. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:12 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: What, that the Clowns are better than the Bungels now? Calm down, nothing you can do about. ThumbsUp

Rules dont apply to everyone.

Reply/Quote
From ESPN.

Andy Dalton posted a 0.6 Total QBR in Week 1, the worst in the NFL. Possible overreaction: Dalton's QBR was only slightly better than Flounder's GPA (0.2) in "Animal House," and that was with a healthy A.J. Green, Tyler Eifert and stable of running backs. The Dalton-Marvin Lewis era could be on its last legs.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:25 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: From ESPN.

Andy Dalton posted a 0.6 Total QBR in Week 1, the worst in the NFL. Possible overreaction: Dalton's QBR was only slightly better than Flounder's GPA (0.2) in "Animal House," and that was with a healthy A.J. Green, Tyler Eifert and stable of running backs. The Dalton-Marvin Lewis era could be on its last legs.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. The truth must really hurt you bad if you're trying to change the subject.  
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. The truth must really hurt you bad if you're trying to change the subject.  

There is no preferential treatment. Just hard nosed football LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. The truth must really hurt you bad if you're trying to change the subject.  

Andy Dalton being garbage is funny no matter what the thread is.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The funny part is, the steeler fans trying to change the topic to Burfict watching the wrong team instead of actually stepping up and saying, "damn those were dirty hits". Not that I'd expect any of you to own it, but not a single thing he tweeted was legal or clean.

As for what he was watching, there is this thing called the internet, has Twitter and Facebook and vines, you can get a replay of pretty much anything that happened in any game pretty quick these days by looking at your phone...I know...I know...smart phones are the devil to yinzers...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 07:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: You're a homer and an idiot. He launched himself at the receivers head and damn near took it off. If you look at the video from the OP link you can see the ref went immediately for his flag. Shazier and Gay both deserve lengthy suspensions. If that was Burfict, he would get crucified.

Hahaha, calm down, Sally.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hahaha, calm down, Sally.   ThumbsUp

When Steelers fans have nothing to contradict the fact that their team's dirty, they turn a softer tone and act like it's all a joke to avoid admitting the obvious.

Congrats  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Andy Dalton being garbage is funny no matter what the thread is.

Dalton being garbage must make the fact that he's owned the Ravens in recent years pretty hard for you guys to take. 

Reply/Quote
Good morning. You guys saying "dirty" implies intention and premeditation. I don't know, and you don't either if these hits are premeditated or just poor tackling techniques with the new rules.
As far as the questionable hits the Steeler players made this past Sunday, the players they hit at least had the ball in their possession. Vontaze Butthurt blind sided a player who , didn't have the ball, had nothing to do with the play and was defense less.

BTW, they are saying the same things over at the Clowns message board. Great minds think a like. Good Day
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton being garbage must make the fact that he's owned the Ravens in recent years pretty hard for you guys to take. 

Career against the Ravens, Dalton has thrown 13 TDs and 18 picks with 5 fumbles lost. I'm not sure if attributing past team success to his poor play is enough to deflect away from how bad Andy Dalton is right now. 

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When Steelers fans have nothing to contradict the fact that their team's dirty, they turn a softer tone and act like it's all a joke to avoid admitting the obvious.

Congrats  ThumbsUp

Nah, it's more that we've heard you guys mewl and whine over this issue for well over a decade, it's essentially become background noise.  It is spiked with the occasional delicious hypocrisy of you guys celebrating the play of Burfict though.  Delicious, delicious irony.  
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nah, it's more that we've heard you guys mewl and whine over this issue for well over a decade, it's essentially become background noise.  It is spiked with the occasional delicious hypocrisy of you guys celebrating the play of Burfict though.  Delicious, delicious irony.  

In 2013, they complained that Harrison was a dirty player and that Ray Rice was a thug. 4 years later, Burfict is unfairly targeted for making good hits, Pacman is a victim of dangerous women, and Joe Mixon is just a young man who made one mistake.

The only thing that has remained the same with Bengals fans is that they still watch other teams in January.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In 2013, they complained that Harrison was a dirty player and that Ray Rice was a thug. 4 years later, Burfict is unfairly targeted for making good hits, Pacman is a victim of dangerous women, and Joe Mixon is just a young man who made one mistake.

The only thing that has remained the same with Bengals fans is that they still watch other teams in January.

I hope you bought them some aloe gel for the burn.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In 2013, they complained that Harrison was a dirty player and that Ray Rice was a thug. 4 years later, Burfict is unfairly targeted for making good hits, Pacman is a victim of dangerous women, and Joe Mixon is just a young man who made one mistake.

Burfict is an idiot who shows Steelers fans how the Steelers play. He deserves everything he's gotten.

Pacman is a moron. I don't need to elaborate.

Mixon is literally a young man who made one mistake. Time will tell if he continues that path.

I'll watch any team any time. Beats watching...uh...I literally have no idea what reality show is trending these days? Is it still Jersey Shore?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 11:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Burfict is an idiot who shows Steelers fans how the Steelers play. He deserves everything he's gotten.

Pacman is a moron. I don't need to elaborate.

Mixon is literally a young man who made one mistake. Time will tell if he continues that path.

I'll watch any team any time. Beats watching...uh...I literally have no idea what reality show is trending these days? Is it still Jersey Shore?

That's odd, I don't recall a Steelers player deliberately twisting an opponent's ankles after the play in an attempt to injure them.  Nor do I recall anyone grabbing another dude's junk after the play.
Reply/Quote