Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict Sighting
(10-03-2018, 05:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Usually plays at 250-255.....comes into practice at 255-260.....folks say he's 20 pounds overweight and crucify him.  Now, I'm no Pythagorus, but how does that math work out? Hmm 

Didn't he actually come in one time at around 240-245? Said he couldn't play at that weight, so he put his original weight back on?
Reply/Quote
Yes
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:28 PM)yang Wrote: I'm sorry but he's fat and out of shape. That is what kept him from being drafted and his selfish crap never seems to end.  At what point do we just move on?  What's the over/under on how many minutes into the first game he gets ejected for spearing a player?   Christ, he looks like an offensive guard.
Good God.  Hysterical much?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:47 PM)McC Wrote: Good God.  Hysterical much?

Yang is trolling. Tez doesn’t look that bad to me. Even at his best he always looked a little “chubby”. Like Preston Brown said, ‘it’s the way he is’. Tez will be fine.

Reply/Quote
I’ve seen Tez play in high school. He’s always been big boned. He will be fine
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:28 PM)yang Wrote: I'm sorry but he's fat and out of shape. That is what kept him from being drafted and his selfish crap never seems to end.  At what point do we just move on?  What's the over/under on how many minutes into the first game he gets ejected for spearing a player?   Christ, he looks like an offensive guard.

got a better idea on how to help our defense? our defense sucks right now. maybe he can spark a flame under the other defenders ass lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Oh sure, attack the messenger. That makes his penalty costing us a playoff win okay! Yippee!

He was selfish that he violated the drug policy and missed the beginning of the season for the 3rd time in a row. HIs teammates love that!

And he shows up 20lbs overweight and people excuse that as well. We need to get what we can out of him and move on. He costs us more than he is worth.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:53 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’ve seen Tez play in high school.  He’s always been big boned.  He will be fine

Did you see him in college?  Remember when he never got drafted because of his penchant for personal fouls, temperament and the fact he gained so much weight he was too slow?  Because I do.    I remember his rookie year how they worked on his weight and conditioning.   I also watched how he has never fixed his attitude.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 08:23 PM)yang Wrote: Did you see him in college?  Remember when he never got drafted because of his penchant for personal fouls, temperament and the fact he gained so much weight he was too slow?  Because I do.    I remember his rookie year how they worked on his weight and conditioning.   I also watched how he has never fixed his attitude.

Go watch Marvin's presser, he is in love with the guy. Got all smitten talking about him, and who can blame him, little Burfy is the best.
Reply/Quote
Have we been infiltrated by Steeler fans or something? Burfict almost granted this team its first playoff win in forever by playing his guts out. It blows my mind how the guy gets more "character" flak than someone like Rey Lewis or insert whatever scumbag off the field who you want to. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 08:20 PM)yang Wrote: Oh sure, attack the messenger.  That makes his penalty costing us a playoff win okay! Yippee!

He was selfish that he violated the drug policy and missed the beginning of the season for the 3rd time in a row.  HIs teammates love that!

And he shows up 20lbs overweight and people excuse that as well.  We need to get what we can out of him and move on.  He costs us more than he is worth.

If the messenger is bringing crap, he will often be attacked.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
1. Some of you people don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, so you might want to reconsider hitting "post reply". 
2. No one outside the team knows his BMI and if it's where the Bengals want it.
3. No one outside the team knows how his cardio is. 
4. No one outside the team...and his wife...know how much muscle he's put on while he's been out. 

And finally; the guy has a history of coming back and getting in game shape pretty quick. 

E. He's the best linebacker on the Bengals roster, by a long shot. 
F. He leaves everything on the field when he's out there. 

To conclude...some of you need to get over yourselves. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 09:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1. Some of you people don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, so you might want to reconsider hitting "post reply". 
2. No one outside the team knows his BMI and if it's where the Bengals want it.
3. No one outside the team knows how his cardio is. 
4. No one outside the team...and his wife...know how much muscle he's put on while he's been out. 

And finally; the guy has a history of coming back and getting in game shape pretty quick. 

E. He's the best linebacker on the Bengals roster, by a long shot. 
F. He leaves everything on the field when he's out there. 

To conclude...some of you need to get over yourselves. 

Ah, a true keyboard warrior. Takes a strong human being to insult strangers over the internet, what an inspiration you are!

Burfict looks fine to me, he’s always a big guy. I’ll take the players’ words for it for now.
Reply/Quote
Looks about the same to me..

[Image: Vontaze-Burfict.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We’re getting the heart, soul, and brains of our defense back and people are whining about body weight and a game from 3 years ago. Priceless.

Reply/Quote
Best player on the team is returning, now if he can only stay on the field....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 10:09 PM)thillan Wrote: Ah, a true keyboard warrior. Takes a strong human being to insult strangers over the internet, what an inspiration you are!

Burfict looks fine to me, he’s always a big guy. I’ll take the players’ words for it for now.

It's no secret that i work at the only Locksmith shop in Norwood and my name is Rick. I'm the service manager at the front counter. Anyone is free to stop by and say hi at their discretion. Totally anonymous :)

That aside, some people have stupid opinions and after a while, i get tired of reading stupid opinions. 

But yes, he is a big guy and he does look "fine", without seeing him on the field. They interviewed a couple Bengals today and Los said he was in "the best shape he's seen". Take that with a grain of salt. Either way, i'm not going to hit the panic button when no one has seen him play a couple downs yet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't care what shape he is in as long as he goes back to leading the league in tackles. He better damn lead the team in tackles from here on out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 08:23 PM)yang Wrote:
Did you see him in college?
  Remember when he never got drafted because of his penchant for personal fouls, temperament and the fact he gained so much weight he was too slow?  Because I do.    I remember his rookie year how they worked on his weight and conditioning.   I also watched how he has never fixed his attitude.

I did and even fat, slow, and stoned Burfict was one of the best linebackers that came out that year.

Anyway you slice it Vontaze Burfict makes plays... a lot of them against the run and right now the Bengals need that on defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
For someone who gets so much shit about "spearing" and dirty playing...

Burfict is going to be the most sound tackler on the field for us when he's there.

Guaranteed !!

Too much hate.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote