Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict Sighting
(10-04-2018, 12:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I must not read well, I thought it said, Bad JuJu....

That was on the back I think ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:52 PM)brian5562 Wrote: He is about 20lbs overweight. He will drop that by his 3rd game back. Wish he came in ready to go but he will be fine.

no where has anyone said hes overweight or out of shape..

where do you guys make this shit up from?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no where has anyone said hes overweight or out of shape..

where do you guys make this shit up from?

Apparently, some people can look at a photo of a guy in baggy clothes and determine his weight.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 08:20 PM)yang Wrote: Oh sure, attack the messenger.  That makes his penalty costing us a playoff win okay! Yippee!

He was selfish that he violated the drug policy and missed the beginning of the season for the 3rd time in a row.  HIs teammates love that!

And he shows up 20lbs overweight and people excuse that as well.  We need to get what we can out of him and move on.  He costs us more than he is worth.

your just spouting for attention.......

Its okay we understand.   your sad and lonely.

the offense not being able to run the ball for 3 plays cost us the playoffs... (or them doing nothing for the 1st 3 qtrs...)   however you want to look at it.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:12 PM)McC Wrote: Apparently, some people can look at a photo of a guy in baggy clothes and determine his weight.

Why yes if somebody can undress someone with their eyes. Then why not?!?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: your just spouting for attention.......

the offense not being able to run the ball for 3 plays cost us the playoffs... (or them doing nothing for the 1st 3 qtrs...)   however you want to look at it.

See, there lies the problem Xeno.  You're using logic, and some people here don't like to do that.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: See, there lies the problem Xeno.  You're using logic, and some people here don't like to do that.  

Don't bother me with logic or facts when my mind is made up...buddy

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Don't bother me with logic or facts when my mind is made up...buddy

Ninja

Hilarious   Now you're just looking for attention!   Ninja
Reply/Quote
This fan-base sometimes.....I swear.

We are getting the best defensive player we have back at a critical point in the season and some of you are focused on love handles.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 03:42 PM)JumboTron Wrote: This fan-base sometimes.....I swear.

We are getting the best defensive player we have back at a critical point in the season and some of you are focused on love handles.

Mind boggling, huh?  Some people.
Reply/Quote

Some guys like muffin tops, me not so much... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 12:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's 40 lbs. overweight ! He kicked a baby stroller over in the parking lot with the baby in it. He was smoking a cigarette and had a beer in his hand on the sideline, and under his jersey he had on a T-shirt that said I love the Steelers.

Ninja

Burfict would not be happy with your post.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:35 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why yes if somebody can undress someone with their eyes. Then why not,!?

[Image: tumblr_inline_novyexqtSu1t1qvrx_500.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: your just spouting for attention.......

It always cracks me up when message board warriors like you are such homers that you have to resort to personal attacks against a person you don't even know.   Not only that, the logic behind your attack is on par with a 5th grader spewing "nanny nanny boo boo".  My lord man, grow up.
Reply/Quote

(10-04-2018, 03:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Mind boggling, huh?  Some people.

(10-04-2018, 04:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Some guys like muffin tops, me not so much... Ninja

Well we did have a cheerleader who "put out".

Perhaps they're sizing up the players in hopes to get hold of those "mandles" one day

Seriously, until he shows he's out of shape STFU.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Funny to me how Burfict can rile anyone up, even his own fanbase, before even touching the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 06:03 PM)yang Wrote: It always cracks me up when message board warriors like you are such homers that you have to resort to personal attacks against a person you don't even know.   Not only that, the logic behind your attack is on par with a 5th grader spewing "nanny nanny boo boo".  My lord man, grow up.

You're kind of new here, so I'll break it to you gently... :banned:
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Usually plays at 250-255.....comes into practice at 255-260.....folks say he's 20 pounds overweight and crucify him.  Now, I'm no Pythagorus, but how does that math work out? Hmm 

I get so tired of this message board bullshit that someone says and then people  parrot. He came in last year, everyone said 
"Oh no, he's fat and out of shape" and played over 80% of snaps. He's at playing weight, and people say he's 20 lbs overweight. Give it a rest already..... really, it's just coming off as he must have done someone's mom or sister or something.....
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I get so tired of this message board bullshit that someone says and then people  parrot. He came in last year, everyone said 
"Oh no, he's fat and out of shape" and played over 80% of snaps. He's at playing weight, and people say he's 20 lbs overweight. Give it a rest already..... really, it's just coming off as he must have done someone's mom or sister or something.....

I guess there are just people who like to hate on players, and they lose sense of logic.  Don't worry, I banned one of them.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Here are my 2 cents on this topic:

[Image: 8082161-1505414492225204.jpg]
Reply/Quote