Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict Sighting
(10-05-2018, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I get so tired of this message board bullshit that someone says and then people  parrot. He came in last year, everyone said 
"Oh no, he's fat and out of shape" and played over 80% of snaps. He's at playing weight, and people say he's 20 lbs overweight. Give it a rest already..... really, it's just coming off as he must have done someone's mom or sister or something.....

Yeah....I mean, it's plainly stated in the article about him on the mothership, and people are STILL saying he's 20lbs overweight.  You can lead a horse to water......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really excited to see my favorite LB back, hopefully it is for the long haul. Be smart out there Taze.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 02:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....I mean, it's plainly stated in the article about him on the mothership, and people are STILL saying he's 20lbs overweight.  You can lead a horse to water......

What kills me to is the out of shape comments. How the hell do they know he's out of shape ?

Andy Dalton still watches cartoons in his mom's basement. See I can speculate wildly without any information to.

Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 02:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What kills me to is the out of shape comments. How the hell do they know he's out of shape ?

Andy Dalton still watches cartoons in his mom's basement. See I can speculate wildly without any information to.

Shocked

And these speculators can also see into the future.  For example the post about how many minutes until Burfict gets a suspension penalty.  Good lord, it's pathetic.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:01 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And these speculators can also see into the future.  For example the post about how many minutes until Burfict gets a suspension penalty.  Good lord, it's pathetic.  

If he gets one Sunday, I'm blaming you. Cool

Reply/Quote
Burfict weighed in at 251lbs. That's perfect playing weight for him
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:22 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burfict weighed in at 251lbs.   That's perfect playing weight for him

He must be saving that box of Twinkies I saw in his car for after practice..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:22 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Burfict weighed in at 251lbs.   That's perfect playing weight for him

Oh gawd.....what a fatass Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: If he gets one Sunday, I'm blaming you. Cool

What am I a jinx now?  I was accused in another thread of it.  That's it, I'm outta' here!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What am I a jinx now?  I was accused in another thread of it.  That's it, I'm outta' here!   Hilarious

Just don't start a new thread then..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 05:22 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just don't start a new thread then..... Hilarious

Hilarious But, I want the attention...
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 04:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What am I a jinx now?  I was accused in another thread of it.  That's it, I'm outta' here!   Hilarious

Apparently so......bye Felicia. Ninja

Reply/Quote

He is usually at 250lbs. How is he going to lose that weight before Sunday? Damn that fatass. What as he doing in his off time? 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I get so tired of this message board bullshit that someone says and then people  parrot.

I know. Every year we have to hear how the team surrounds our worthless QB with the greatest talent in all the world and he just wastes it. I'm not using the ninja because this seriously happens every year. 
Reply/Quote
I love Burfict he is my favorite player on the team. I am worried about him staying healthy and whether he can adjust to the refs. This team needs his toughness and mean streak on defense. who-dey
Reply/Quote

BITE THE FISH!!!!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote