Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict facing suspension
(08-28-2017, 09:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Remember who Lacroix is.....

:troll:

Thank you, I forgot for a moment...

Why is he still here? A moderator hasn't stepped in yet and brought down the hammer on this obvious troll?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:44 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Thank you, I forgot for a moment...

Why is he still here? A moderator hasn't stepped in yet and brought down the hammer on this obvious troll?

Im not a homer. I blame our coaches, mgmt, owner and players for 26 years of accomplishing zero 

if that is not welcome here, please just ban me now. 

then you can all have the same opinions and talk about how great the Bengals could be without the NFL keeping us down 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:47 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Im not a homer. I blame our coaches, mgmt, owner and players for 26 years of accomplishing zero 

then you can all have the same opinions and talk about how great the Bengals could be without the NFL keeping us down 

Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:47 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Im not a homer. I blame our coaches, mgmt, owner and players for 26 years of accomplishing zero 

Hey Brokeback.....and so what is your point then?!?!?! You say people are advocating a conspiracy theory because they feel like the hit by Burfict is less egregious than many hits we see by others throughout the league?? And, or, are crybabies?!?!?!

So if it is not trolling then what is your point????

Please feel free to comment then why Huber's jaw getting broken by a cut back spear to the helmet, and Gio getting knocked out by Shazier's hit to the helmet, why then why were those players not suspended?

......wtf does any of that have to do with coaches, mgmt., players, or 26 years of Bengals history?????

It is simply about one thing, consistency in rule enforcement!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:18 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Hey Brokeback.....and so what is your point then?!?!?! You say people are advocating a conspiracy theory because they feel like the hit by Burfict is less egregious than many hits we see by others throughout the league?? And, or, are crybabies?!?!?!

So if it is not trolling then what is your point????

Please feel free to comment then why Huber's jaw getting broken by a cut back spear to the helmet, and Gio getting knocked out by Shazier's hit to the helmet, why then why were those players not suspended?

......wtf does any of that have to do with coaches, mgmt., players, or 26 years of Bengals history?????

It is simply about one thing, consistency in rule enforcement!

Amusing. So you want me to be banned. But you're callling me Brokeback repeatedly. Which I'm sure is just your cool way to call me a fa.g. You're brilliant

And it's not about consistency. Those players u mention don't have the pattern Burfict does. Sorry. He's a serial Offender. He's on permanent parole. And the bengals should have known this and planned by drafting foster
Reply/Quote
How many suspensions did James Harrison serve?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
1 effing game.....and they gave him back part of his fine money! I don't think the NFL is out to get the Bengals....but we play in a division with the team whose owners are responsible for the commish being hired....

Reply/Quote
Guys, there's an ignore feature for a reason...
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: How many suspensions did James Harrison serve?

One time.  He was the first player in NFL history be suspended for a hit.  He was also fined 100's of Thousands of dollars 

The Rules have changed in the last 5 years. 

Burfict hasnt 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:24 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Amusing. So you want me to be banned. But you're callling me Brokeback repeatedly. Which I'm sure is just your cool way to call me a fa.g. You're brilliant

And it's not about consistency. Those players u mention don't have the pattern Burfict does. Sorry. He's a serial Offender. He's on permanent parole. And the bengals should have known this and planned by drafting foster

To be fair, have to agree about Foster (who is also known for dirty hits) but we've discussed a few months back on here about the risk of extending Burfict contract at the end of the year for this very reason. Not taking sides here and of course hindsight is 20/20 but after letting Rey go (even though he sucked) they kinda went all in on Burfict. A first RD LB or TD in my opinion would have been the better option. But it dosent matter now, just root for the players we drafted now or in LaCroix's case bash them if it makes ya feel better.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:34 PM)TKUHL Wrote: To be fair, have to agree about Foster (who is also known for dirty hits) but we've discussed a few months back on here about the risk of extending Burfict contract at the end of the year for this very reason. Not taking sides here and of course hindsight is 20/20 but after letting Rey go (even though he sucked) they kinda went all in on Burfict. A first RD LB or TD in my opinion would have been the better option. But it dosent matter now, just root for the players we drafted now or in LaCroix's case bash them if it makes ya feel better.

He just  believes the whole team suxx and so do all the coaches and mgmt and all the rest of  the team's fans and everything they do is stupid and he laughs at every perceived mistake anyone makes  and hates the whole operation and everyone involved yet spends a crazy amount of time around here.    How could that be trolling?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

if that is not welcome here, please just ban me now

I agree with you on this point.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:01 PM)McC Wrote: He just  believes the whole team suxx and so do all the coaches and mgmt and all the rest of  the team's fans and everything they do is stupid and he laughs at every perceived mistake anyone makes  and hates the whole operation and everyone involved yet spends a crazy amount of time around here.    How could that be trolling?

Untrue.  But, I will definitely laugh at your incoherent ramblings 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:07 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Untrue.  But, I will definitely laugh at your incoherent ramblings 

The evidence is in black and white and speaks for itself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:07 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Untrue.  But, I will definitely laugh at your incoherent ramblings 

The thing is man. Damn near all your posts read exactly the same.

"Coaches suck players sucks organization sucks they haven't won a playoff game in 27 years Yada Yada yada"

You bring nothing to any real football discussions. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:11 PM)Synric Wrote: The thing is man. Damn near all your posts read exactly the same.

"Coaches suck players sucks organization sucks they haven't won a playoff game in 27 years Yada Yada yada"

You bring nothing to any real football discussions. 

I guess once I start to compare rookie Mixon to Adrian Peterson (like you did) or LeVeon Bell,  then that will be deemed 'real football talk'
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:16 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I guess once I start to compare rookie Mixon to Adrian Peterson (like you did) or LeVeon Bell,  then that will be deemed 'real football talk'

I was speaking in terms of his agility balance size and vision which are all comparable. I felt that it's a better comparison to mixon over Bell. Which is an opinion. 

Now instead of attacking me....Why don't you tell me who you think he compares closest too? 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 11:20 PM)Synric Wrote: I was speaking in terms of his agility balance size and vision which are all comparable. I felt that it's a better comparison to mixon over Bell. Which is an opinion. 

Now instead of attacking me....Why don't you tell me who you think he compares closest too? 

He is talented.  Supremely 

You can not compare him to anyone until he has a few real games under his belt. 

He could be Ki Jana, He Could be Bell, He could be average. 

His running style reminds me a lot of Arian Foster.  Love the pick as well....but ill let you know what I think of him, and comps, after a full season. 

Hope he is AP 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 10:34 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: One time.  He was the first player in NFL history be suspended for a hit.  He was also fined 100's of Thousands of dollars 

The Rules have changed in the last 5 years. 

Burfict hasnt 

.....but it wasn't just one hit....it was SEVERAL.  He got a one game slap on the wrist, and was refunded some of his fines. Goddell knows who butters his bread.  Quick question....who put in a good word for ol Rog....and went to his hotel room to inform him of his selection as commish and congratulated him?  It's one thing to fine and suspend guys....it's another to do it, let the situation die down, then go back months later and recant. Think Harrison, Munchak, Porter, Shazier....three of those guys from ONE game!  As I said earlier....the league doesn't have it out for the Bengals, it just sucks playing in the same division as the teacher's pet.

Reply/Quote
While I don't think this particular hit warrants a suspension...Burfict is largely responsible for his reputation. While people applaud him for being undrafted...he was undrafted because he was largely uncontrollable on the field in college and he punched a teammate in the lockerroom.

I think he is unfairly targeted by the league...but he did do a lot of things to earn his reputation. His coach benched him at ASU for too many personal fouls.

It's just a sucky situation for the Bengals and us fans...
Reply/Quote