Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all
A knee shot to the shoulder.
What do you say Mr. Commish?

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/01/10/replay-shows-burficts-sack-of-roethlisberger-not-so-clean-after-all/

But of course Steeler players do the exact same thing.
You have no argument Bengal fans. Own this thug.

[Image: 3o6UBo9s6bWGGHr0oo.gif]

Because of this thug I'm more happier the bengals lost they way they did than if the game was a blowout.
And to think I was going to root for them had they won.
Reply/Quote
You're not serious? You think that hurt his shoulder? He was pulling the ball out. God we need a JN for some Steeler fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A knee to a padded shoulder with zero force.

Spearing a runner outside of the tackle box leading with the crown of the helmet.

Steelers fans have zero room to question anyone's dirty game.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You're not serious?  You think that hurt his shoulder?  He was pulling the ball out.  God we need a JN for some Steeler fans.

Are you serious?

Whether it hurt his shoulder or not isn't the point.
Reply/Quote
Clean
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: A knee to a padded shoulder with zero force.

Spearing a runner outside of the tackle box leading with the crown of the helmet.

Another bungle fan that doesn't get the point.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Clean
bungle fan #3
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:07 PM)Vlad Wrote: bungle fan #3

K
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You're not serious?  You think that hurt his shoulder?  He was pulling the ball out.  God we need a JN for some Steeler fans.
This is the Jungle Noise for Ravens and Steelers fans because their own JN forums kicked them here. They are the at the bottom of the pit for a fan base who supports their faces of the franchise being a rapist and a murderer. We are stuck with their rejects Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is the Jungle Noise for Ravens and Steelers fans because their own JN forums kicked them here. They are the at the bottom of the pit for a fan base who supports their faces of the franchise being a rapist and a murderer. We are stuck with their rejects Smirk

And the ones here are actually the good ones, if you could believe it.
Reply/Quote
Wait didn't the Steelers win? Vlad is doing a lot of crying for a guy who's team won the game.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:06 PM)Vlad Wrote: Another bungle fan that doesn't get the point.

Another Steeler fan with a guilty conscience, lamely trying to justify the unjustifiable legacy of the scumbags he calls his team.  You won, shut the **** up, quit your lame assed crying and go away.  You guys are beyond ***** belief.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 PM)I\mVlad Wrote: A knee shot to the shoulder.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/01/10/replay-shows-burficts-sack-of-roethlisberger-not-so-clean-after-all/

Because of this thug I'm more happier the bengals lost they way they did than if the game was a blowout.

First of all, I went to high school with the 'Steeler Chick' who posted that.    LOL

Secondly, if a ref would have noticed that, it's a personal foul.  No question.  No matter how hard it was or wasn't, it was an intentional knee after a player was down.  The Panthers gif was a good way to show that this is his M.O., too.  Bengal fans have no ground to stand on when defending this guy.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 PM)Vlad Wrote: A knee shot to the shoulder.

Players try to wrestle the ball away all the time, in every game. There was nothing dirty about that play.

You're just being a whiny little *****. Toughen up, lady.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: A knee to a padded shoulder with zero force.

QFT

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: Are you serious?

Whether it hurt his shoulder or not isn't the point.

Right. The point is, you're  Cry Cry Cry about something that's not there.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: First of all, I went to high school with the 'Steeler Chick' who posted that.    LOL

Secondly, if a ref would have noticed that, it's a personal foul.  No question.  No matter how hard it was or wasn't, it was an intentional knee after a player was down.  The Panthers gif was a good way to show that this is his M.O., too.  Bengal fans have no ground to stand on when defending this guy.  

Panthers game was deserving of a couple PF flags for the ankle twisting. There was nothing intentional about trying to wrestle the ball out of Ben's arm. 

Cry Cry Cry

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Panthers game was deserving of a couple PF flags for the ankle twisting. There was nothing intentional about trying to wrestle the ball out of Ben's arm. 

Cry Cry Cry

Except, you know, he just made a clean play and the whistle blew because the QB was down.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Except, you know, he just made a clean play and the whistle blew because the QB was down.

And players always stop wrestling for the ball when the whistle blows. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And players always stop wrestling for the ball when the whistle blows. Mellow

No.  But players don't always knee a player in the shoulder after the whistle blows.

But...Burfict.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote