Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all
(01-12-2016, 12:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Burfict fear is rampant in here and other forums. I thought the Steelers had the tough fan base, but all I see is a bunch of fellas with their panties in a bunch and a fear Burfict will paint someone in subsequent games.

LOL, fear.  Someone who runs like a ***** when they get owned accuses others of being scured.
Reply/Quote
Well before Taze finally had enough.....

http://imgur.com/gallery/1y9ER

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well before Taze finally had enough.....

That's just good clean Steelers football though  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So now Burfict is going to put his poo poo on someones pee pee with his bum bum..... Shocked    okay.  He and Roto are weird. 

I cannot believe that you flipping the script and making it appear as if I were the one asking to try that.

Everyone knows your a bottom twink.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. 
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I cannot believe that you flipping the script and making it appear as if I were the one asking to try that.

Everyone knows your a bottom twink.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. 
Mellow

I literally have no idea what any of those words mean in you second sentence.  The fact that you do speaks volumes Mr. Poo Poo, Pee Pee, Bum Bum.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well before Taze finally had enough.....

(01-12-2016, 01:59 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: That's just good clean Steelers football though  Mellow

Something wrong with finishing blocks?  Maybe "Taze" (LOL...what a lilly nickname) needs to be coached on how to not hold onto a lineman and get off blocks.  Bah...Hes only average though so he probably won't learn.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Something wrong with finishing blocks?  Maybe "Taze" (LOL...what a lilly nickname) needs to be coached on how to not hold onto a lineman and get off blocks.  Bah...Hes only average though so he probably won't learn.

No that's illegal once he's on the ground.  So was the take down.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

http://www.nfl.com/player/richardseigler/2506005/profile

[Image: 011216.jpg]

As to Decastro I guess its better to celebrate an opponent making a fool of himself and potentially costing his team the game than to flop to the ground when barely touched...

[Image: cincinnati-bengals-dive-football-floppin...aigeop.gif]

But I suppose its OK to celebrate penalties on the other team sometimes...

[Image: nmotouchref.0_zps7za0qtkq.gif]

Man those officials hate the Bengals so much they call dumb penalties on the OTHER team just to make the Bengals look silly and childish!  Rant

So what you're saying is, pimp daddy retired as a Steelers. 

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're partially correct, but Burfict has exactly what you described and a little something extra.  That something extra is a desire to actually injure his opponents any way possible.  I used this comparison after our last game; Greg Lloyd played with the intensity and passion you describe above.  He was feared and respected and he was not thought of as a player who deliberately attempted to injure his opponents.  Contrast that with Andre Waters from the exact same era who was thought of exactly as Burfict is now and for the same reasons.  While I agree the era contributes to Burfict's reputation it's not wholly, or even largely, responsible.  Burfict has the rep he deserves and he's going to have to work really hard to overcome it.  Sadly, for your team, that doesn't seem to be a likely outcome.

QFT

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what you're saying is, pimp daddy retired as a Steelers. 

ThumbsUp

What I am saying is when he goes into the HOF he'll go as 49er.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No that's illegal once he's on the ground.  So was the take down.  

I keep forgetting...Maybe you can help.  Are we in the Smack Forum or Around the NFL?

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I keep forgetting...Maybe you can help.  Are we in the Smack Forum or Around the NFL?

I thought the smack had to actually be based on reality. 

Bengals have 6 Lombardis and Steelers have zero.  Six baby.  Both my thumbs have a damn ring.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought the smack had to actually be based on reality. 

Bengals have 6 Lombardis and Steelers have zero.  Six baby.  Both my thumbs have a damn ring.  

That's because you're talking about butt rings.  

Also it is reality that Burfict just wouldn't let go.  Sound's like holding to me.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's because you're talking about butt rings.  

Also it is reality that Burfict just wouldn't let go.  Sound's like holding to me.

a ring's a ring.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I literally have no idea what any of those words mean in you second sentence.  The fact that you do speaks volumes Mr. Poo Poo, Pee Pee, Bum Bum.

Sure ya don't.....
No need to keep the innocent and dominated act rolling into the forums.
You are off your leash.
ThumbsUp

[Image: tumblr_mh21jlc60X1rj00pqo1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 PM)Vlad Wrote: A knee shot to the shoulder.
What do you say Mr. Commish?

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/01/10/replay-shows-burficts-sack-of-roethlisberger-not-so-clean-after-all/

But of course Steeler players do the exact same thing.
You have no argument Bengal fans. Own this thug.

Pig Pen says you're wrong.....AGAIN.....but this is nothing new for you, now is it?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Pig Pen says you're wrong.....AGAIN.....but this is nothing new for you, now is it?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

Pig-Pen....LOL   So lame.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Pig-Pen....LOL   So lame.

....how about ***k face.....or ****head......Water Head......or Little Jen....or Shit for brains......any of those suit ya?

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....how about ***k face.....or ****head......Water Head......or Little Jen....or Shit for brains......any of those suit ya?

Sure.  D**K Sucker.   Cool

Reply/Quote
The hit on Big Ben (a.k.a. Pig Pen) was perfectly legal. If it wasn't called foul by the refs, it was perfectly legal... as every Steeler fan knows. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote