Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict's Suspension Upheld
Everyone who thinks it's a conspiracy and not because of his repeated violations please leave butthurt below.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's cool. We just learned that the punishment for hurting Antonio Brown lies somewhere between beating women and rape.

P.S. damn that was worded poorly... but you get what I'm goin for :)
Reply/Quote
I was wondering when this was going to get posted.  I guess even Bengals fans knew the suspension was deserved.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
It's cause he's black Ninja
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 10:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It's cause he's black  Ninja

Everything that has ever happened to a black man is because they are black Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 08:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's cool. We just learned that the punishment for hurting Antonio Brown lies somewhere between beating women and rape.

P.S. damn that was worded poorly... but you get what I'm goin for :)

The pathetic meltdown in JN is endlessly entertaining.  The most amusing thing is the echoing of things that Steelers fans have been saying for years, and that bengals fans have been ridiculing for just as long; Goodell is inconsistent and capricious, punishments seem arbitrary,  Goodell has too much power.  I suppose now that one of your players is affected you finally see what Steelers fans have said for years.

But quite honestly, only a blind person couldn't see this coming.  Burfict has a long history of intentionally egregious acts.  As already pointed out, he already has more career PF call than the previous poster boy for NFL discipline, James Harrison.  He has deliberately tried to injure people in the past and he's paying the price for it now.  If he doesn't figure it out very son he'll be out of the league within two seasons tops.  

Lastly, I'm curious, who got suspended for rape?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 02:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The pathetic meltdown in JN is endlessly entertaining.  The most amusing thing is the echoing of things that Steelers fans have been saying for years, and that bengals fans have been ridiculing for just as long; Goodell is inconsistent and capricious, punishments seem arbitrary,  Goodell has too much power.  I suppose now that one of your players is affected you finally see what Steelers fans have said for years.

But quite honestly, only a blind person couldn't see this coming.  Burfict has a long history of intentionally egregious acts.  As already pointed out, he already has more career PF call than the previous poster boy for NFL discipline, James Harrison.  He has deliberately tried to injure people in the past and he's paying the price for it now.  If he doesn't figure it out very son he'll be out of the league within two seasons tops.  

Lastly, I'm curious, who got suspended for rape?

Hey now, don't compare Steelers fans to JN. Saying there's no uniform policies because Goodell just decides as he goes, and that has led to ridiculous inconsistencies in what is punished and severity of the punishment is different than whining that the league must be fixed because the Bengals lost in the first round again.
Reply/Quote
The only thing I've learned from this is that steelers fans need to get more of a life on a Friday night. Go to dinner, watch a movie, meet women <---(yeah right), walk your dog. Just do something other than this on one of, if not THE, most social nights of the week.

This place controls every last one of you and the Cincinnati Bengals are always on your minds. It's pretty funny really.

Y'all may live some sad lives with no friends but thank god for this message board, right?

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 10:07 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: The only thing I've learned from this is that steelers fans need to get more of a life on a Friday night. Go to dinner, watch a movie, meet women <---(yeah right), walk your dog. Just do something other than this on one of, if not THE, most social nights of the week.

This place controls every last one of you and the Cincinnati Bengals are always on your minds. It's pretty funny really.

Y'all may live some sad lives with no friends but thank god for this message board, right?

Yep, we laugh at them all the time.

They way they bungled away that playoff game that they had won had us roaring.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 06:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Everyone who thinks it's a conspiracy and not because of his repeated violations please leave butthurt below.

Not saying it's a conspiracy, but you have to admit Talib getting only a $20,000 fine for that facemask after he admitted doing it on purpose shows how inconsistent the league is with their punishments. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 12:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Not saying it's a conspiracy, but you have to admit Talib getting only a $20,000 fine for that facemask after he admitted doing it on purpose shows how inconsistent the league is with their punishments. 

Have you learned nothing from this forum? 

Those steeler homers will never admit anything if it supports the Bengals. 

The fans of the steelers we get here make the typical Jungle Noise posters look like Mensa members.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 02:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I suppose now that one of your players is affected you finally see what Steelers fans have said for years.

No...we have a real case, steeler fans are just crybabies.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 01:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: No...we have a real case, steeler fans are just crybabies.
The sad part is more than their fans whining and switching to panties the past few years, the players like Brown are an embarrassment whining about other players trying to hurt them. NFL players have been trying to knock players senseless for decades and this wuss just now figured it out. Jack Lambert has to be livid his Steeler's players and fans have become the face of weakness for the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 12:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Those steeler homers will never admit anything if it supports the Bengals. 

You'll never admit that your parents support you.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 12:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Not saying it's a conspiracy, but you have to admit Talib getting only a $20,000 fine for that facemask after he admitted doing it on purpose shows how inconsistent the league is with their punishments. 

Steeler fans have been complaining about the inconsistent fines for 5 or 6 years now. Talib should have been fined way more, and realistically it should be the kind of thing that gets a suspension, but the league has set and maintained the precedent that it's not going to draw a suspension. This is different than saying the league is fixed and using confirmation bias to try to say it's fixed in favor of the Steelers for some ridiculous, made-up reason.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 12:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Have you learned nothing from this forum? 

Those steeler homers will never admit anything if it supports the Bengals. 

The fans of the steelers we get here make the typical Jungle Noise posters look like Mensa members.

How does Talib, a player with a history (not sure how much off the top of my head), getting a slap on the wrist have anything to do with the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 01:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: No...we have a real case, steeler fans are just crybabies.

LOL. Because the things being said on the JN message board about Burfict don't exactly mirror what was written on Steelers message boards 4 and 5 years ago when James Harrison was the NFLs whipping boy.

New flash skippy, what has got Bengals fans panties in a twist with Burfict is exactly what the Steelers were bitching about with Harrison several years ago. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 06:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: with Burfict is exactly what the Steelers were bitching about with Harrison several years ago. 

Burfict is exactly what harrison was several years ago.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 02:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Lastly, I'm curious, who got suspended for rape?

I hope you are consistent and that you think MJ, OJ, and Bill Cosby are all innocent as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 11:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Burfict is exactly what harrison was several years ago.

and.......wait for it.......that's my point. 

But in your eyes Steelers fans are crybabies while Bengals fans are some kind of noble, loyal fanbase screaming about the injustices of the NFL. 
Reply/Quote