Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-11-2016, 10:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're the Miami Heat of the NFL now. It's time we all buy Burfict jerseys. We are now both doubted and hated, in some's eyes.

Yep and I'm quite alright with us against the world. They way the game ended was unfortunate (not unlike that shazier hit) but Who cares about anyone else. I love this team and I love this nasty streak they have. 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're the Miami Heat of the NFL now. It's time we all buy Burfict jerseys. We are now both doubted and hated, in some's eyes.

And give the NFL more of our money in exchange for that farce of a game? No thanks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This whole thing has reminded me why I hate the Steelers so much. They're easily the worst sore winners in the entire league.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And give the NFL more of our money in exchange for that farce of a game? No thanks.

Buy cheap knock offs  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I can't say he doesn't deserve it, but it definitely needs to be a two way street. Either they both (him and shazier) get it, or neither.

(01-11-2016, 09:48 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Absolutely. He's not innocent. I think we all recognise that. But scapegoating him and not having other players held to similar punishment is a disgrace.

I watched a youtube video breakdown of his hit to Brown... He really did just graze his helmet. Like, no joke. No hit to the helmet/head at all. I think brown went down like that thinking he got nailed and in shock. Honestly, swear to God, Burfict hit him, but not a square shot. if he wanted to drill him and hurt him he could have, but he didn't. Watch it slow mo from different angles.

Also, the Decastro junk was BS. The play was over and Decastro looked up, saw him and went and engaged Burfict, basically tackling him after the play. Burfict just ended up on top.

It is nonsense that the NFL is handling this so heavy handed in one direction.
Reply/Quote
Here is the Williams' thing:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-vontaze-burficts-shot-on-maxx-williams-drawing-scrutiny-20160110-story.html

I personally have no issue with the suspension; hopefully it gets reduced to 2 games, but Burfict has to learn.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Those fools who are all pissed off about Burfict have not seen the video dude. He shoulder grazed him. Burfict could have lit that kid up and ended his career, or at the minimum - gave him an actual concussion, you know where he might miss a game or two. And at this point, with all the tom-foolery they're pulling, I think Brown better watch out or beef up next year. 

Decastro is one of the biggest tools in the NFL. Of course the steelers drafted him. He's a child and a fool.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here is the Williams' thing:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-vontaze-burficts-shot-on-maxx-williams-drawing-scrutiny-20160110-story.html

I personally have no issue with the suspension; hopefully it gets reduced to 2 games, but Burfict has to learn.

What's wrong with that hit?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I was hoping it was 1 game. Maybe it will get reduced to 1. I knew it would be a suspension though with his fines the last few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:12 PM)J24 Wrote: What's wrong with that hit?

Not sure if you are being serious

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:02 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I commented on the NFL.com story about it and some steelers fan claimed that Burfict deserved it because he was a "repeat offender" and that Harrisons past actions didn't matter because they happened before 2012. 

Oh and then you have all the idiots calling for a year long suspension or for him to be arrested while simultaneously calling the Shazier hit good clean football.  Mellow

I have learned to just ignore the Steelers fans in article comments.  They are like a swarm of troglodytes.  When they lose it is everyone else's fault or you don't hear from them.  When they win they and by they I mean many bandwagon fans swarm the comment sections of game articles and pollute it with the most garbage talk I have ever seen. You should see the rants and rave section on Cincinnati Craigs List. Talk about sore winners and scum bag fans.  They went out of their way post in another cities forum and flood with a stream of stupidity as soon as the game was over. There is a reason Steelers fans are often rated as some of the most obnoxious fans in the NFL.

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/the-most-obnoxious-fans-in-the-nfl-patriots-raiders-seahawks-and-jets

http://brobible.com/sports/article/nfl-most-annoying-fans-chive/
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure if you are being serious

Stop being stupid answer the question.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Burfict hit was a dirty hit and uncalled for, and just plain stupid that cost his team big time. The refs are going to throw a flag on that every time. Why Im angry is the hit on Gio was just as flag worthy but nothing happened. I think Burfict lost control of his emotions and made a bone head play.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:18 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Burfict hit was a dirty hit and uncalled for, and just plain stupid that cost his team big time. The refs are going to throw a flag on that every time. Why Im angry is the hit on Gio was just as flag worthy but nothing happened. I think Burfict lost control of his emotions and made a bone head play.

Please watch the replay.
Reply/Quote
Fûck Pittsburgh. I won't even use Pennzoil.

I don't care what any one says. I won't lose sleep if any of that team's players get hurt. I'll relish it if a Cinci player does it. Call me what you want.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Stop being stupid answer the question.

He led with his helmet, hit the player in the chin, and it was away from the play.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here is the Williams' thing:

Oh I think most of us agree that he should have been suspended. 1 or 2 games. 3 games is borderline ridiculous. 
Reply/Quote
The hit on Williams is legal and taught. If he doesn't do that and Williams catches a TD pass Gunether is in Burficts ass
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Stop being stupid answer the question.

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't see helmet to helmet on that within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage hit.

Maybe you can call unnecessary roughness.  Ninja

It's a different era sure, but I challenge you to go back through Rey Lewis' hits and find nothing similar. And Lewis was one of the best.
Reply/Quote
Hey NFL!

Equal Blueberries in each muffin.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote