Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Yea, well.... Silly of us to think something good like having the OPOY was possible for Bengals fans.

Congratz Herbert.

Time to let this thread slip into the abyss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone else shocked this clown was the first one to bump this thread?

You’re an absolute POS.

I've commented and followed this thread every week because Brrow got hurt does not mean we stop posting but go ahead and continue to insult people hoping you will.be suspended for your rudeness
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:04 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I've commented and followed this thread every week because Brrow got hurt does not mean we stop posting but go ahead and continue to insult people hoping you will.be suspended for your rudeness

It's just a curious thing to see a "Bengals Fan" gloating about a situation that came about due to the Bengals' franchise QB suffering a potentially catastrophic injury.  Perhaps you should be evicted from Jungle Noise for your choosing to celebrate Burrow's injury ever-so obnoxiously in a Bengal fan only restricted subform.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Oh no he's been waiting since Burrow went down. 

It was more than obvious what this guy was going to do. It’s exactly what he wanted.

The fact that Joe made this horseshit offensive line look like it was OK in most games made Burrow the clear winner. But nope, Burrow injured, so now Essex hard on for Herbert can’t be more obvious.

Doesn’t even come in here and say anything about his injury. Just his boner for Herbert. Doesn’t sound much like a fan of this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:13 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: It was more than obvious what this guy was going to do. It’s exactly what he wanted.

The fact that Joe made this horseshit offensive line look like it was OK in most games made Burrow the clear winner. But nope, Burrow injured, so now Essex hard on for Herbert can’t be more obvious.

Doesn’t even come in here and say anything about his injury. Just his boner for Herbert. Doesn’t sound much like a fan of this team.

I think the fact that we didn't cross the fifty and he had a whopping 30 yards in 2 quarters, and sacked 4 times, shows what Burrow means to this team. He literally carried this entire team. Sure it was only 2 1/2 wins in 9 games, but id be surprised if they win even one more game or even sniff one win here on out. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 10:04 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I've commented and followed this thread every week because Brrow got hurt does not mean we stop posting but go ahead and continue to insult people hoping you will.be suspended for your rudeness

Oh **** off. You couldn’t wait for this to happen. I’m just glad several people are calling you out. You should be suspended for posting in JN when you’re clearly a Chargers fan.

This thread needs to die now that no Bengals are involved. But ofc you put it back on the first page. Ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
What a great time to have this discussion.

Our franchise QB goes down and we currently don't know the severity of the injury. All we know he's out for the year, and it could be even worse.

"I got an idea, let's bump a thread about the ROY award, that he was clearly in the running for, to see where things stand now that he just got his knee exploded. People will love that!"

You knew exactly what you were doing bumping this thread. And you couldn't even wait 24 hours to do it? WTF
Reply/Quote
It's safe to say Burrow won't be winning OROY. This thread can die with his chances. It's not worth updating this thread every week just to announce that Burrow is still injured and his chances are 1 in 100.
Reply/Quote
Sad 
This thread is now moot of course. It would have been very nice to see a Bengal awarded Rookie of the Year but it would have been even better to build a winning program. Sadly the former is gone and the latter must wait another year.
Reply/Quote
Is there any chance this could help his case for OROY. I mean with Finley playing it will show just how much he carried this team. Delusional?

Im sure Burrow gives 0 shits to be honest about OROY.
Reply/Quote