Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Wrist Injury
This is speculation:

Lip readers think he said 'I felt a pop.'

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
It appears Joe sustained an injury tonight. He could not throw a pass. Hope he is okay for next week against the Steelers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
26 cameras on him. Doubt they say much in that situation.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
He was shaking hands with his left hand after the game so its gotta be pretty serious/tender.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When speaking to Queen looked like he said “I felt a pop, we’ll see, gotta get a mri”. I am not a professional lip reader though unless she is wearing tight jeans.
Reply/Quote
Burrow not speaking post-game.
Reply/Quote
Zac said it was a sprain

He also said there was no pre existing wrist or hand injury that he was aware of

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So if Taylor is right and it’s a sprain that’s 3-6 weeks out.

Considering at worst we can afford to drop one more game it’s nigh on impossible now that we make the playoffs.

The FO has some serious decisions to make, I think we tag and trade Tee fire Frank the fuckwit and I’d be seriously thinking about Duke. Is he a SB calibre GM or whatever bullshit title they give him?

What a depressing night.
Reply/Quote
If there's any way he can come back he will. That's the good thing. But it might be out of his control. That's the bad thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:39 AM)pally Wrote: Zac said it was a sprain

He also said there was no pre existing wrist or hand injury that he was aware of

Lol, IF that was true that would mean that either Burrow was wearing a wrist brace for fashion on the same wrist he ended up hurting, or Zac is completely unaware of what's going on with his own franchise QB.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:43 AM)tms Wrote: If there's any way he can come back he will. That's the good thing. But it might be out of his control. That's the bad thing.

We'll see how we fare if we don't have him for X number of games.  If the season is cooked, Burrow's zeal to be on the field getting driven into the turf may be a bit of a liability.  I mean let's be fair, next year could be Burrow's first actual shot at having a normal and active pre-season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please sit Joe Burrow for as long as it takes to heal 100% this time. I’m concerned about his long term viability.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:40 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: So if Taylor is right and it’s a sprain that’s 3-6 weeks out.

Considering at worst we can afford to drop one more game it’s nigh on impossible now that we make the playoffs.

The FO has some serious decisions to make, I think we tag and trade Tee fire Frank the fuckwit and I’d be seriously thinking about Duke. Is he a SB calibre GM or whatever bullshit title they give him?

What a depressing night.

Can't fire Duke isn't he family?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We'll see how we fare if we don't have him for X number of games.  If the season is cooked, Burrow's zeal to be on the field getting driven into the turf may be a bit of a liability.  I mean let's be fair, next year could be Burrow's first actual shot at having a normal and active pre-season.

Yes and the Super Bowl is in New Orleans next year :) That would be quite the story.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:46 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Can't fire Duke isn't he family?

Anyone who works in the Bengals FO is either family or a doormat or both.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:48 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Yes and the Super Bowl is in New Orleans next year :) That would be quite the story.

They should hire us!
Reply/Quote
Ravens fans showing their class as always with their post injury “f*** Joe Burrow” chant

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Anyone who works in the Bengals FO is either family or a doormat or both.

This franchise is like an old Southern Baptist Church I went to. The whole congregation was related to each other. Mostly in not a bad way, but a few in a bad way.
Reply/Quote