Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow/Young
(12-07-2019, 08:38 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Burrow is a 5 yard passing MACHINE

That was a good 5 yarder right there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 08:38 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Burrow is a 5 yard passing MACHINE

Just threw for a 71 yard pass play while on the run.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Joe played great against a very good defense for all of the first half. Georgia's D has adjusted and is doing a little better,but he's playing well.
The sad part of this game is that Georgia only has Freshman to throw the ball to, and that makes them very offensively challenged in this game.
Georgia has clearly been overated.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 08:59 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just threw for a 71 yard pass play while on the run.

He kept his eyes deep down field while avoiding pressure too.  Haven't seen that in a long time out a Bengal's QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 08:59 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Just threw for a 71 yard pass play while on the run.

Not to mention all the fancy footwork just to get the opportunity to throw the 71 yarder
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:03 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: He kept his eyes deep down field while avoiding pressure too.  Haven't seen that in a long time out a Bengal's QB.

If that was Andy it would have either been a sack or he would have thrown it out of bounds at the first hint of pressure
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:03 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Not to mention all the fancy footwork just to get the opportunity to throw the 71 yarder

It was a great play.  The only bummer was the announcers stated that was Johnny Manziel'ish.  No please don't curse him with that.  haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:05 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It was a great play.  The only bummer was the announcers stated that was Johnny Manziel'ish.  No please don't curse him with that.  haha

The line that gets parroted that Burrow isn't very athletic  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
TAKE THIS KID

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:03 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: He kept his eyes deep down field while avoiding pressure too.  Haven't seen that in a long time out a Bengal's QB.

And he had receivers who kept moving around to get open too.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: TAKE THIS KID

I'd love to have CY. But every game I watch JB play I want him more and more. He just has "it"

Please let us get him football gods.
Reply/Quote
I 100% want him. Even at #1 overall with Chase Young on the board too. I want this guy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If Brown wants to put a few more butts in the seats, I really can't think of a faster way to do it. Still, I would let him sit like Palmer did in 2003.
Reply/Quote
Just more proof that the football gods hate Bengal fans...lol. We get a shot at a possible generational pass rusher!! Normally, we would all be overjoyed, but some kid from Ohio is going to win the Heisman, and is playing out of his mind at the QB position.
Is it a comedy, a satire, or a tradgedy? Only Chuck/ God from Supernatural knows.
Reply/Quote
No more wins this year. Take Burrow!
Reply/Quote
The good news is that the 2-10 Giants are starting Eli and they still have the Dolphins and Redskins on their schedule. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 10:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The good news is that the 2-10 Giants are starting Eli and they still have the Dolphins and Redskins on their schedule. :)

That plus our games will be genuinely interesting to see.  That is three games if you include our Dolphin game where you just might see two bad teams literally try to tank on purpose.  
Reply/Quote
There's really no debate that Burrow is the clear cut #1 pick and the only option for the Bengals. He is the total package. He may not have the greatest deep ball but is A+ in everything else. He can put the ball in places and create plays off-script that Andy can only dream of creating.

You can always find a pass rusher in round 3-4. The Bengals have had more success in that area than anywhere else. Hell, they even almost had Shaq Barret in FA. You can't find QB talent in round 3-4. Ryan Finley should've ended that narrative on this board.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 09:03 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: He kept his eyes deep down field while avoiding pressure too.  Haven't seen that in a long time out a Bengal's QB.

If that was Andy it would have either been a sack or he would have thrown it out of bounds at the first hint of pressure
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 10:31 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: There's really no debate that Burrow is the clear cut #1 pick and the only option for the Bengals. He is the total package. He may not have the greatest deep ball but is A+ in everything else. He can put the ball in places and create plays off-script that Andy can only dream of creating.

You can always find a pass rusher in round 3-4. The Bengals have had more success in that area than anywhere else. Hell, they even almost had Shaq Barret in FA. You can't find QB talent in round 3-4. Ryan Finley should've ended that narrative on this board.

Yep. IF you pick 1, you take Barrett and hope he isn't a 1 year wonder and that he can still develop.

The thing is, this staff is TERRIBLE at developing players. So I don't have much confidence that they'll develop him.
Reply/Quote