Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 11:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Point taken but **** verified accounts
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: joe is a smart man... knows not to say bad things about his current boss

He didn’t really have to say anything, but the amount of praise and admiration he has for Taylor is quite concerning.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:17 AM)Waite Hoyt Wrote: Terrible game. I didn’t see Zac make one tackle or execute a decent block all day.

Neither did the players he coaches, which is rather the point isn't it.

(01-04-2021, 10:21 AM)Waite Hoyt Wrote: Zac implemented a system that suits Joe’s talents. It was evident in his performance. Offensively we were in position to win a few more games. Chargers, browns and eagles are 3 off the top of my head.

Just part of the excuse parade to try and explain away complete failure. Taylor has more excuses than John Ross has had over his 4 years.

The simple fact is that the he's got a mere 6 wins in two seasons. Marvin had 7 wins, then 6 wins in his last two seasons that got him gone. To only do half as well should tell one and all that Taylor just isn't the answer for the Bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:40 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: He didn’t really have to say anything, but the amount of praise and admiration he has for Taylor is quite concerning.

He doesn’t know any better. He’s had exactly one NFL coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:40 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: He didn’t really have to say anything, but the amount of praise and admiration he has for Taylor is quite concerning.

The only reason casual fans will go to the games and/or support the team next year is because Joe Burrow is the QB, period. He is the face of the franchise and ownerships only hope of winning at this point, he HAD to say something and I wouldn't be surprised if he was asked. 

I don't disagree with you on it being concerning if he truly means it, I just see it like "coach speak" at this point just coming from another person who happens to be a player. Burrow seems like a mature guy and wants to win, if we start losing again right out of the gate I bet he starts to voice things privately. I bet he never says a bad word publicly, just doesn't seem that's his personality.  My 2 cents and worth exactly that.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote