Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burrow's Hand Size Is His DOOM.......
(02-25-2020, 10:05 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Anyone have news on what Jordan had to say about his grip when he was training Hoe?

Did you just Burrow a HOE? Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2020, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And he knows it.......  

Haha maybe he need some uncle Jack hands off Always sunny in Philadelphia 

Hilarious

Seriously, who cares?!

The media will try to blow anything out of proportion just to get a story!

Let the Joe era begin!

Attached Files
.txt   images..txt (Size: 43 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:30 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Just curious, how does the nfl measure hand size? Just spread your hand out and measure from the tip of the thumb to the tip of your pinky?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

From the the most generous point under-base, not the top. Also need to wax the area clean and hoist your hips up in the air.

This all takes place under the pop-up medical tent obviously.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 11:30 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Just curious, how does the nfl measure hand size? Just spread your hand out and measure from the tip of the thumb to the tip of your pinky?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

From the the most generous point under-base, not the top. Also need to wax the area clean and hoist your hips up in the air.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 07:14 PM)Earendil Wrote: My questions is... Why is there a difference in the first place?

big boys play with the big ball...
lol

Apparently Mahomes Hand size is 9.25.....  Soooo I think burrow might be okay.
Reply/Quote
So I guess the burning question in every perverts mind is...is his pecker in proportion to hand size?  As George Carlin once said, "It's the bigger dick foreign policy at work." Grown men can be such dicks at times. It always brings out the 8th grader in all of us. Whatever
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I hear that Burrow is a Russian asset.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 12:04 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I hear that Burrow is a Russian asset.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2020, 12:04 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I hear that Burrow is a Russian asset.

that might help sell out PBS
Reply/Quote
I remember Daunte Culpepper's hands were large and supposedly it was the reason for his fumbling issues.

I think Joe will be fine though.

Reply/Quote
This is just ridiculous. They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball. The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying
Reply/Quote
His hands are big enough to hoist the Lombardi....
Reply/Quote
I bet I heard a dozen sports media guys laughing their ass off at it. And I joined them, it's grasping at straws.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This is just ridiculous. They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball. The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying

4 days late there...

Guess you missed his rebuttal tweet? Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
When measuring a horse a "hand" is only 4 inches. So 9" sounds pretty good to me.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This is just ridiculous.   They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball.  The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying

He is considering retirement you know.
Reply/Quote
Dude, if your hand size is just 7.5" -- measured by spread/span, tip of thumb to tip of pinky, the way they do at the combine -- you ain't palming a full-sized basketball, at least not without stickum ... it's physically impossible. It's hard for me to palm a full-sized ball with my 10" hands, and even then it's got to be a clean, grippy indoor ball. Are you sure you're not measuring hand length (wrist to tip of middle finger) rather than spread?
Reply/Quote
^^

Was going to mention that as well; I have 8 inch hands (exactly 8 inches) and I can't palm a BBall for the life of me.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
So let me get this straight...the media spent a month saying Burrow was too good to be a Bengal but now that he's clearly stated he is fine being a Bengal they've decided to attack him and his dangerously small hands?
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:54 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This is just ridiculous.   They say his hands are only 9".

Ok my hands are only 7.5 " and I can palm a basketball.  The media is now trying to criticize Burrow since their "pulling an Eli" agenda has failed.

So damn annoying

Mine are 10.5 and i can't palm a basketball
Reply/Quote